Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Old article on Rekha being pregnant with AB's baby

filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So I guess the print media back then were just as bad as the media today are, they wrote some really juicy stories back then also, like this one. And these were from the Stardust, were they used to refer to AB as the angry middle aged man. They also wrote the articles like it was a known fact that he was with Rekha and Parveen Babi. Seems like they were not fond of him back then 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOL!  At your reaction!  🤣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

LOL!  At your reaction!  🤣

But erotic REKHA was PREGNANT WHEN? HOW? WHY? WHAT happened to the baby? Did she have it?😲
Terenaina thumbnail

people think these times are bad but they were worst before because I heard stories about married actors having affairs with actresses, husbands beating their wife, getting drunk causing a scene, an actress having an affair with her co-actor's son....it was too much going back in the days actors but they played innocent characers on screen. That's why they were called actors...lol

filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This article shocked me too!  Wonder if there was any truth to it. Edited by filmigal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

But erotic REKHA was PREGNANT WHEN? HOW? WHY? WHAT happened to the baby? Did she have it?😲

😕 Maybe she had an abortion! 
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

😕 Maybe she had an abortion! 

Maybe she sent her kid to Madras to her parents or abroad to keep her/him away from all the craziness😕
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

Maybe she sent her kid to Madras to her parents or abroad to keep her/him away from all the craziness😕

LOL😆

Maybe....😕 I had a feeling that maybe Rekha did want children but I didn't know she was pregnant😲
I liked the old article....it's a bit refreshing in this forum😆

Rekha and a child....well in Bollywood, anything's possible😉

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Come to think about it, if AB had really married Rekha, then what would be the scenario?😕