SidChi-OS|Heart and Mind|

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello there. Yes I'm back with another post. Why? because I wanted to. :P

Ok, so this OS is from Paachi's point of view. Rather my view of how the character Paanchi would be feeling in the current situation. Title is about SidChi because Sid is there in the background. Well I hardly get comments on my posts and now since it's on Sid-Paacnhi and a really bad attempt, I doubt I will get any  expect a few.

Anyways please feel free to comment, suggest, criticize etc. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there on the settee beside the window and looked outside at the starless night sky. Even the moon was playing hide and seek with the clouds. But still everything appeared hazy just like my thoughts. What to do I thought. For days I had been avoiding this question which now everyone was asking; Paanchi, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving so aloof for some time?

What's wrong with me? I don't know myself. All I know is that now days my head and heart are in a constant fight over something. Someone. It's a strange feeling. All day long I keep thinking about him. Imagining my non-existent future with him. When I shouldn't be doing so. When we first met my first impression was that he is an obnoxious womanizer with no respect for himself or the womenkind. When he used to look at me with those eyes of the predator it used to make my skin crawl. But now...everything seems to be changed. Now I'm the one staring at him quietly when I know he is busy and won't notice, giving him those dreamy smiles when he is dictating me the letters, laughing at his lame jokes etc. I'm doing all this when I know I'm supposed to stay away from such men.

When I'm supposed to stay away from Siddharth.
Heck I used to tell all this to other girls and now I'm doing just the opposite of it! I sighed and rested my head against the sofa back. And the images of the evening ran through my mind. I had managed to make a complete fool out of myself and that too not only in front of Sid but the whole restaurant. I closed my eyes as the events ran in front of my eyes like a film reel.

We were waiting for a client in the restaurant just when a girl had walked in and had draped her arms Sid. My eyes were poking daggers at her. Sid had stood up to greet her and started to flirt with her. I don't know what took me over at that moment. All I could think was that I had to separate that clingy little make up box from Sid. The sight of him standing there so close to that girl made me feel something I had never experienced before. I felt like screaming, 'get your hands off him you little airhead!' And then in the heat of the moment I had taken the glass of water that was in front of me and thrown that on the girls dress. Both Sid and that make-up box had stared at me in disbelief. The make-up box had then let out a little shriek and ran away to the rest room. I just stood there shaking with anger and disbelief at myself.

Sid had looked at me and with a amused smile said 'What's wrong girl?'

I shot him a dirty look and said 'Nothing, have a nice dinner.'

With that I had walked away from there with Sid standing there still staring at me with an amused expression.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room. Everything was there neatly placed at the right place. I asked myself again for the nth time that night, how? Just how could I the sensible one have done such a low thing? But then again I haven't felt that way before. Earlier when Sid used to flirt with girls I used to feel pity for them for falling for his charms. But tonight I had felt whole together a different set of emotions. A little anger and...I was afraid to say it but I know what I felt. I had felt jealous of that girl. Yes I had felt envious of that girl for she was getting Sid's attention.

I stopped myself and with a frown asked aloud, 'What!? You want Sid's attention? You want Sid to like you? No that can't be.'

But a little voice inside me said yes silly that's exactly what you want. But how this can be. I was falling for Sid!? I who had always called him names and felt disgusted at his actions now wanted him to like me. Yes, this was really happening. Perhaps because all this time I had spent with him I had gotten to see the real Sid beneath that flirty and obnoxious demeanor.

The Sid who cared, showed affection and respect for someone other than him.

I had fallen for that Sid.
But he'I knew he will never feel the same way for me. Like he said he has better options.

I let out a sigh and looked back at the sky. I know he is not meant for me. But that wasn't the only thought stopping me. I was afraid to fall in love again. Was afraid to take a chance. Afraid that my heart will be broken again and I wasn't ready for that. I wished that my heart would stop feeling what it was and stop telling me to take a chance.  Because I was scared to do that, as my mind kept reminding me that putting your heart at risk again wasn't worth it. I was getting tired of this tug of war between my heart and mind and decided to call it a night. And then I closed my eyes, thinking perhaps sometimes you have to take a risk, a chance to know if it was worth it or not.

Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woh, Girlie. You did it so well ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Oh my god. I actually could see Vahbiz there sitting on the sofa and having those thoughts. Sid is all over her and quietly residing in a soft corner of her heart. But yes, she is afraid, afraid to fall in love again. And again with a person who doesn't take the relationships so seriously? She has seen his good side for her but then that's less frequent than what she has seen of him otherwise. Not sure if that makes sense but the thing is I can see what she is going through. 

๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anuuuuu! ๐Ÿค— 

That was such a wonderful OS. Like Ritz said, even I could actually imagine Panchi sitting there, thinking about Sid. And the confusion, the hesitation, the helplessness was wonderfully portrayed - How she's afraid to take a chance all over again, and how is she supposed to know if it will be worth it or will her heart be broken all over again. 

And I loved what she did with that girl! ๐Ÿ˜† That reminded me of the whole Panchi-Sid-T incident from the school yesterday .. and I can imagine Sid's amused smirk too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do make more..It was lovely! :)
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Woh, Girlie. You did it so well ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Oh my god. I actually could see Vahbiz there sitting on the sofa and having those thoughts. Sid is all over her and quietly residing in a soft corner of her heart. But yes, she is afraid, afraid to fall in love again. And again with a person who doesn't take the relationships so seriously? She has seen his good side for her but then that's less frequent than what she has seen of him otherwise. Not sure if that makes sense but the thing is I can see what she is going through. 

๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for reading and appreciating! ๐Ÿค—

Exactly. You made complete sense. Im glad you got what I wrote. :))
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Anuuuuu! ๐Ÿค— 

That was such a wonderful OS. Like Ritz said, even I could actually imagine Panchi sitting there, thinking about Sid. And the confusion, the hesitation, the helplessness was wonderfully portrayed - How she's afraid to take a chance all over again, and how is she supposed to know if it will be worth it or will her heart be broken all over again. 

And I loved what she did with that girl! ๐Ÿ˜† That reminded me of the whole Panchi-Sid-T incident from the school yesterday .. and I can imagine Sid's amused smirk too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do make more..It was lovely! :)

Thank you so much for the encouraging words! ๐Ÿค—

Gosh I cant get Sid out of mind these days. And same for SidChi. So i guess you will be seeing more of such stuff. ๐Ÿ˜† 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this is absolutely amazing hun๐Ÿ‘

I shall be back with my comment once I read it through totally.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very nice OS.Poor Panchi is going through emotions which she is scared of in a way.I'd really like it if you could write an OS from Sid's POV as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Pls continue to write more OSs๐Ÿ˜Š
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

It was a very nice OS.Poor Panchi is going through emotions which she is scared of in a way.I'd really like it if you could write an OS from Sid's POV as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Pls continue to write more OSs๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sid is a still mystery for me. ๐Ÿ˜†  So writing something from his point of view is a difficult task. But will try if my brain and uni schedule allows. :P
Thank again for reading and appreciating. :)
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Amazing OS! :) I loved reading it. I so so so so hope SidHi are a couple, and EK doesn't butcher them like she did with MiYa :(.

Keep writing more. :D

Nidheya

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Amazing OS! :) I loved reading it. I so so so so hope SidHi are a couple, and EK doesn't butcher them like she did with MiYa :(.

Keep writing more. :D

Nidheya

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know the way MiYa's track was handled is a disappointment. I hope Sidchi are handled well as they have alot of potential. Would love to see their story developed further. :)