Y is Rukmini trying to turn all her frnds in foes

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

In 25ths Feb episode we saw Rukmini saying stern words to Aashu.. Y is she doing this ?? She could have told him the truth, then he would have helped her only as always, but y did she turn him into her enemy ??

She was DUMB from before now I think she has turned CRAZY also ..😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no- abhi dreams- she said it clearly to her dad why she was not telling the truth to ashu- he divulged her being pregnant with ranveer's kid when her father wanted to be done with her. So, by that logic she feels that ashu may just tell someone - maybe rasal or someone under duress and that may turn fatal to ranveer.

actually i like the new rukmi who is more decisive and is not "sitting around" crying- she has become a woman of action and her love for her husband, sister, parents, inlaws ensures that she take care of deep's murderous plans without anyone knowing. truly an amazing character with no ego but all action.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnaks for the info blokes, actually i did not see the episode only saw the precap and so had no knowledge about this..

This Rukmini is better, But I still want her to get more stronger and speak out in her defnece, I know right now they r showing Ranbeer defending her all the time, but at some places, she really needs to give them back, so they understand her true value..