todays highlights, hameer and uttara

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hellow guys almost all my topics are about Hameer and Uttara i am calling them Hameettra.. do you like it? todays episode had some highligts ( highlights for me) it was hameettra scenes..

1.In the beginnig of todays episode..when Deshmuk was telling them about the case, was Hameettra sitting togheter...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2.  when the sikkheys were discussing about Minakshi and Ayush was on coumputer, was Hameettra sitting togheter again..and this time Hameer gave her, his own drink/tea..and guess what uttara drank it..i mean hameer's jhoota๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ sooo sweet na

3. Hameer said to ayush; aapni bhabi se dhang se baat kar..and uttara was like whaat?

4. the clucb scene..Hameettra were sitting togheter again on one sofa, very close to eachother..๐Ÿ˜

these were highlights for me...i cant wait till next week.. friday plzz come fast..
comment๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelKomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Love Hameer and Uttara! They look so cute together, sometimes I just like to watch khotey sikkey because of them.
To me the best parts of the show were when hameer gave uttara his drink, and loved the part where hameer told ayush to speak properly with his bhabi, and ayush was like "bhabi hogi teri" and then hameer almost got up and went to him

Can't wait till next weeek looking forword to them becoming a couple :)
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was inteed Hilarious and soooo cute scene i was laughing so bad that i almost fell of my chair ๐Ÿ˜†
Hameetara lol nice name๐Ÿ˜† Yea todays scenes were cute.... But the Ayush one was so funny๐Ÿ˜† I fell of my chair laughing lols.... They both are so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ Wanna see them more
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Lovely name Hameetara.......
I liked it !
I soo want to see more of them.,,,,,,
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i really like hameer and uttara..dey make an awesome pair!both of them compliment each other!
Lavarnia thumbnail
agree with you all...hameer is soo sweet..he is always on uttaras side...i am glad u liked the name hameettra lol...
twiinkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavarnia

hellow guys almost all my topics are about Hameer and Uttara i am calling them Hameettra.. do you like it? todays episode had some highligts ( highlights for me) it was hameettra scenes..

1.In the beginnig of todays episode..when Deshmuk was telling them about the case, was Hameettra sitting togheter...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2.  when the sikkheys were discussing about Minakshi and Ayush was on coumputer, was Hameettra sitting togheter again..and this time Hameer gave her, his own drink/tea..and guess what uttara drank it..i mean hameer's jhoota๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ sooo sweet na

3. Hameer said to ayush; aapni bhabi se dhang se baat kar..and uttara was like whaat?

4. the clucb scene..Hameettra were sitting togheter again on one sofa, very close to eachother..๐Ÿ˜

these were highlights for me...i cant wait till next week.. friday plzz come fast..
comment๐Ÿ˜‰

agree i was going 2 post this...i luv hameettra....luved all hameettra scenes...cant wait til friday
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me also... cant wait 4 friday... specially hameettara...........๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Lavarnia thumbnail

Originally posted by: anzum charu fan

me also... cant wait 4 friday... specially hameettara...........๐Ÿ˜Š

this week episode was full of hameettra scenes..hameettra scenes are highlights for me...just two things missing, hameettra hug, and confession..