Who do you want to see solo in DID 3?

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
There have been many people (myself included) that have said how one person out a pair is stronger than the other. Many of the couples have been eliminated because of this reason. 

My question is: Who would you like to see come solo for DID 3? 

Oh and are people allowed to come back again in another season who made it to the top 12 in a previous one? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maulica deserves a second chance. Punnu is awesome but I don't think he can be versatile.

Max deserves a second chance. And so does Manik.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I like both Maulica and Punnu, and I want to see them try again. I think Max, Manik, or Rahul should try again too.
Summer3 thumbnail
Oh Maulica's expressions n movements are so graceful.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Roza. Her solo in DID 1 was off the HOOOOOK.
Also M^2
I feel if Max dances with a girl it would be amazing to watch, cause he looks like a romatic person. 😆
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ LOL Sweetu!

Though Id love to see that too! And Manik as well.. Hopefully we'll get too see that when they come back for Season 3!! :D

Um.. Id obviously like to see Max and Manik back :$, Rahul, Roza, Maulica, Punu.. Coz i felt really sorry for him today :( And I reckon if he puts all his heart into it he can do wonders as well! :D.. Abhinav, Sangeeta, Hardik, Nidhi.. Everyone actually :$ Lol!

What i dont get from todays episode is how Dada told most of them that hed like to see them in seaosn 3.. But not Abhinav, Sangeeta, Pranalini, Pritesh, Vijay and Sharmista.. They were just as good right?

O well.. Im glad he called back the ones he did too! EAGERLY looking forward to season 3 now! :D
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to watch Abhinav, Hardik, Max, Manik, Rahul, Ponambalam, Maulika, Saurabh, Vivek1, Prithvi, Vivek2, Amit, Falon, Karan doing solos in DID 3 ...😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Well, maybe he did not tell everyone that because he did not want to make his compliment seem fake. ðŸ˜†
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ LOL! But they were good too! Well I thought so anyways :$ 

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah actually, I really do think all of the jodis were good this season.