Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tani_thk

I know u the only supporter here so can u spare this thread frm ur australian jaap and if u had sumthing gud to say about India or sum of urs non sarcastic tips to Indian team than most welcome .

i think most of member (not all ) r entelligent enough to understand the intension๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Tani Dear cheer India and avoid rest๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani_thk

ur really dumb the thread is mainly dedicated for India to win and for cheering of the team got ur eyes check

my eyes are fine thanks๐Ÿ˜Š if it were for celebrating india ONLY...then put a big sign tht says ALL NON-INDIAN SUPPORTERS KEEP OUT! and remove the schedule for ALL the teams and put only the Indian matches ๐Ÿ˜Š Dont write WORLD CUP THREAD or confusion will come about ๐Ÿ˜† cos the last nice WC thread was unbiased...not cutting any cricket fan out ...where healthy discussions took place until SOME one decided they couldnt celebrate the world cup with someone who doesnt support india and raised an unnecessary hullabaloo๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

What the hell , why no one is discussing about match , but going on lambi posts of faltu things ?? get a life and if one want to explain , use other thread and go for it 

DONT QUOTE ME

darling u need 2 have a A VIABLE thread 2 discuss things and iff ppl r keen 2 get it closed u cannot b blind to tht....now I have quoted u kya karloge BOLO ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

my eyes are fine thanks๐Ÿ˜Š if it were for celebrating india ONLY...then put a big sign tht says ALL NON-INDIAN SUPPORTERS KEEP OUT! and remove the schedule for ALL the teams and put only the Indian matches ๐Ÿ˜Š Dont write WORLD CUP THREAD or confusion will come about ๐Ÿ˜† cos the last nice WC thread was unbiased...not cutting any cricket fan out ...where healthy discussions took place until SOME one decided they couldnt celebrate the world cup with someone who doesnt support india and raised an unnecessary hullaboo๐Ÿ˜†

Who R U 2 tell us wht we need 2 do ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, y do u assume we will do everything 2 please..๐Ÿคก..go n float  a thread upto ur liking n spare us ur horror..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...this is only clearly showing ur here 2 make mountains out of molehills๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

darling u need 2 have a A VIABLE thread 2 discuss things and iff ppl r keen 2 get it closed u cannot b blind to tht....now I have quoted u kya karloge BOLO ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aabh mai kya kar sakthi hu ๐Ÿ˜• , Bus ๐Ÿค— as i dont mind u quoting me , except some one , who makes me bang my head and want to throw my lappy on floor with her fizul ka posts ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw wats the score yar

Guys , dont waste time on someone , we know why that person is here , let that person tale to herself and keep quoting , its not hard for us to ignore and enjoy right , some ppl can never take good things , I am supporting NZ along with INDIA , i said it Yday itself , yet I am welcomed here and i had fun too , its just the way one has to express themselves , rest is so faltu stuff ................................
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Who R U 2 tell us wht we need 2 do u, y do u assume we will do everything 2 please..๐Ÿคก..go n float  a thread upto ur liking n spare us ur horror.....this is only clearly showing ur here 2 make mountains out of molehills๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ˜ณ  if u wanna make rules make them concise๐Ÿ˜Š Otherwise dont blame NON INDIAN FANS for coming here....unfortunately its a public forum u see๐Ÿ˜Š
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Aabh mai kya kar sakthi hu ๐Ÿ˜• , Bus ๐Ÿค— as i dont mind u quoting me , except some one , who makes me bang my head and want to throw my lappy on floor with her fizul ka posts ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw wats the score yar

Guys , dont waste time on someone , we know why that person is here , let that person tale to herself and keep quoting , its not hard for us to ignore and enjoy right , some ppl can never take good things , I am supporting NZ along with INDIA , i said it Yday itself , yet I am welcomed here and i had fun too , its just the way one has to express themselves , rest is so faltu stuff ................................

absolutely Jaya, its not bad to do constructive criticizm. Xavi was also supporting other team, but he was also welcomed, but if someone come here and taunt (and think everybody is fool enogh to not understand it) on India failure and claime tht India is second favourite team, tht is little bit funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so lets ignore somebody and enjoy the match.๐Ÿ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh we are having a fight here.. pehle kiyun nahi bataya haan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

๐Ÿ˜ณ  if u wanna make rules make them concise๐Ÿ˜Š Otherwise dont blame NON INDIAN FANS for coming here....unfortunately its a public forum u see๐Ÿ˜Š

Try and understand u have no business 2 dictate terms 2 us how to make our threads, its none of ur businessss..stop worrying abt others n just worry abt urself..tht wud b enough if it is still not clear enough....which language do u think wil make u understand tht ur comments made against India are not welcome....if u insist on doing it, ur proving urself guilty of attempting 2 disrupt the peaceof the this Pro Indian cheering thread.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

oh we are having a fight here.. pehle kiyun nahi bataya haan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

fight ho rahi hai...India aur Australia ki๐Ÿคฃ