Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

PROLOGUE

If my memory is to be trusted then Shakespeare once described life to be one huge drama..When I learnt that poem once long before back in my ninth grade, all I could think was on how to get it vomited in my answer sheet as soon as possible..But considering how my life's journey changed it many pathways I can definitely say that Shakespeare did have some brains to write those stuff..Life wasn't a drama alone for me..It was a roller coaster ride of emotions..A real life version of an Ekta Kapoor serial..Events took place without notice..Twists took place in front of my eyes..But everything was finally leading me to my Ultimate Destination, my Maan..I think it is my destination to be..Our meeting, our confession, our marriage etc etc..Nothing about 'us' was romantic in the literal sense..No flowers, No flowing gowns, No candle light dinners at posh restaurants..But what Maan and I shared was nothing short of passion..Nothing short of Desire..Nothing short of love..We were one at first meeting itself..But life as always was the villain..It played and played..But like I say fate can only play with life..The Almighty is always free of fate's hold..

Hey guys that was a short prologue of my upcoming FF on MG..Actually I had thought of putting up my others FF MG version here..But I have got a story in head now..And i think that would be better..SO basically this is a whole new ff which will be written in AR version too..Hope you guys liked it..

Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
from the prologue itself i must say u seem to b a vry nice writer
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
good start dear..continue.
bt i wud like to point out something just for ur information- abt wordsworth describing life as a huge drama.. i think u meant shakespeare- it was his sonnet starting 'All the life's a stage' from his play As You Like It... i think u meant that one.i also hav studied it in my 9th.. am nt finding mistakes or anything, just telling 4 ur info.. correct me if i am wrong..u cud read the poem here if u wud like it- http://oldpoetry.com/opoem/show/15490-William-Shakespeare-All-The-World-s-A-Stage Other than that, nice start to d ff.. continue.Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice...

continue soon

love
Sana
abandoned thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

good start dear..continue.
bt i wud like to point out something just for ur information- abt wordsworth describing life as a huge drama.. i think u meant shakespeare- it was his sonnet starting 'All the life's a stage' from his play As You Like It... i think u meant that one.i also hav studied it in my 9th.. am nt finding mistakes or anything, just telling 4 ur info.. correct me if i am wrong..u cud read the poem here if u wud like it- http://oldpoetry.com/opoem/show/15490-William-Shakespeare-All-The-World-s-A-Stage Other than that, nice start to d ff.. continue.

O thnx...Its my mistake..I had two poems consecutively..One of Shakespeare and one of Wordworth..I got confused..Anywys thnx for letting me know..🤗
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it.... plss add me to ur pm list

abandoned thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

from the prologue itself i must say u seem to b a vry nice writer

OMG..Thats such a shweet comment..Please dii..I am just a growing writer..They are way better writers whom I admire..But anyways thanks a lot for the lovely comment..It made my day😃
🤗

<3
Amal
abandoned thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu555

nice...

continue soon

love
Sana

Hey Sana dii..
Thanks for giving my FF a try..Its very sweet of you to be here and comment as soon as I sent the PMs
Thanks for liking the starting too😳
Definitely I will continue..
<3
Amal
abandoned thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Loved it.... plss add me to ur pm list

Hey🤗

May I know your name pls?
Thanks a lot for loving the prologue
I really appreciate that you spare time for commenting..
Thanks a lot once again for the very sweet comment
<3
Amal
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@amal
anytime dear... i know many people get confused between Wordsworth, Shakespeare and Blake, might be because they share the same first name. Good that you have corrected it in your prologue, as it is a very famous and beautiful poem, and doesn't feel nice if you get the poet wrong. Good luck with your FF!!