prishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chang and Mahi are the actual winners of the Jhalak.

If Sushant would not have come back in the show after taking enough rest and refreshing himself and among chang mahi yana there were no face off round and top two  final contestants would be Chang and Mahi.

Since Sushant came back we came to know that yana was the least vote getter other wise in face off round Chang or Mahi any one them would have been shown door by the judges.

Judges were very strict  towards Chang-Mahi and never they were given any favoritism by judges. Still they came in top two, and coming Monday there would have been grand finale  and their victory would have been  spotless and real victory.

And so Chang and Mahi are the actual winners of the Jhalak.

But judges incapability of taking decisions and giving favoritism to there beloved contestants doing injustice to other contestants. This time judges are more emotional and personal. They introduced three wild card entries and saved them who were just out of the  show and two of them are professional dancers. In face off round they are just saving their favorites. These judges are insult of the 'Judge' word. Thank god they are just judges of  dance show , if they were judges of criminal court of law ,what they would have done ???

Other than Chang-Mahi if Sushant-Yana win the show they will be the just Money Earners (rs. 25 lac ) of the show who are in the show just because of judges  sympathy and not the actual winner.   Sushant-Yana fighting with Chang-Mahi and winning the show is just like Andho mai Kana Raja.

As Ankita said Sushant sabki band bajayega

lekin Nach karte karte Sushant ki band baj gayi hai isliye usne quit kiya.  

Mahi is also daily soap actor and her show LTL is also in top 5. She faces same work load as much Sushant. But she never quit the show. She is the real fighter. Sushant quit the show , refreshed himself and came back in the show because of judges sympathy. So even if he wins the show he will be just money earner of  the show and not the actual winner. In fact,  Evan if being a  woman   Mahi ne uski band baja di hai.

She is the real winner of the show because she is handling both the acts equally. Mahi is the idol and pride for every woman.

If  Chang Mahi  do not able to win  this competition they will loss just Rs25 lacs,  but they are the actual winners of the show.

( Rs. 25 lacs is not great amount in city like Mumbai where just to buy  a small house in decent locality requires min Rs.2.5 Crs)

Edited by prishta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay. So first, I think I must remind you that Sushant's 'break' from Jhalak was not a refreshing breather because he couldn't take the workload. They were practising a lift and he injured his back to the extent that he could have suffered a slip disk with more strain. I'm not sure if that counts as a holiday on this planet. But maybe that's just me. ðŸ˜ģ

Second, I don't see what exactly your issue is with Salman and Yana. They've been dancing fairly well, and deserve to be in there fair and square. So I'm wondering what makes them unworthy of the title...hm. ðŸĪ“

And finally, when you say 'real winners' I'm not sure what you mean. 'Winning' a dance show is about how you dance on the platform given to you, and not about how well you manage the rest of your life along with it. Sushant didn't perform last week, and deserved to be in the face-off for it, which is precisely where he was. And if he danced well enough to put the judges in a dilemma, then he really deserves to be where he is, which is back in the competition.

Mahi and Chang are working really hard, and so are Yana and Sushant. All four have a shot at winning, and they're all there for a reason. One may not agree with some of them, but the fact is that they're there, and that one of them will win. Developing hostility in your heart will only serve to make you more negative in your approach to something you could otherwise have really enjoyed.

This is just my opinion, no offense meant.

Peace. 😊
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u want chang or mahi to win....... fine

but these all r excuses that u hav made.....

plzzz dont make fun of anyone's injury.......  sushant was severly injured while performing a lift... thats the reason why he wanted to quit coz he thought it wuld b unfair for other contestants... if he asks for vote without performing........ he stayed  on judges request  as this had already happened on the show.where Daya was given a week rest .....  
n i dont get ur point...😕. if mahi or chang wins.then evrythng is fair n if sushant or yana wins.. its bcoz of favouritism???ðŸĪŠ

its not the incapability or favouritism of the judges.... they r just using the veto powers they hav been given......  n they had to use it whn the best dancers of the show r on faceoff.......  
well, i'll have to watch the performance b4 commenting anythng....
 why wuld judges be emotional or personal.....  wat r they gonna get with that?.... 

two wildcard enries were announced ... for yana n ankita..... this was a lill bit of modification which i culdnt get...

and the show is not abt non-dancers........  if it was then they wuldnt hav signed sushant n yana for the show......  and if other non dancers hav chose to compete against them then no such question arises,..... 

Originally posted by: prishta

She faces same work load as much Sushant. But she never quit the show. She is the real fighter. Sushant quit the show , refreshed himself and came back in the show because of judges sympathy.

mahi didnt quit the show coz she wasnt injured...... 

sushant didnt take a week off to refresh himself. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1619130 chck this link he's wearing a belt....  he was injured n even now he is taking injections before performing..... n is still in heavy medication.... 

"Sushant and Yana performed exceedingly well in the face-off round, and this left the judges in dilemma. Madhuri announced that she is clueless as to what to do, and wants to buy some time so that she could discuss with the other two judges. After a brief talk, the judges decided that they would declare the coming week as a 'No Elimination Week' as they both were inseparable when it came to the class of performance they delivered"https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8959-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-a-twist-in-the-tale.htm

u only seem to have problem with Sushant....... bcoz he's back  with a bang....  

he was in faceoff..... he has fought to b back on the show.n he completely deserves it.... 

Originally posted by: prishta

So even if he wins the show he will be just money earner of  the show and not the actual winner.

Sushant has done equally hard work  ...   n has proved himself the best with all his perfect scores........ unlike mahi who has been getting the lowest score for 4 weeks now...

Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a hilarious post !!!!!
starrry13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If u have so much free time, then do some good work dude.Making stupid posts is not the only thing left for u.instead take care of urself.😆😆😆
ByteMe thumbnail
You are soo sooo soo cute.. I mean one can see that you try to put soo much honesty and convintion in trying to writing crap and nonsense about Sushant.. awww... ðŸ˜›

I really like you.. ðŸ˜†

Seriously please...I think you should like... "get a life" ðŸ˜ƒ
set_raj thumbnail
SPamming is not allowed..and Please do not try to create negativity in forum... where some  fans defends and some bashes and argues...

Topic closed..