I hope they maintain the original screenplay

vidyac2003 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The moment I found out that they were doing a remake of Kolangal in Hindi I was thrilled. But I hope they maintain the original screenplay and do not change it to a regular saas bahu drama. I have watched the entire series and it is a pretty intense story line but the concept was different, it was very realistic and close to our heart and the I loved the ending. The way all characters in the story wrapped up in the end was truly amazing. It is something that most of the soaps don't do and some characters vanish. I just wish and hope that the story line remains the same in order to give some credibility to the original script.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

kolangal ran for 8 yrs n we all have heard lot of praises about it. lets see how Dor shapes up. its a remake so i dont think story wil change but maybe wil have minor alterations. Rohit has opted for it so it has to be strong n chalenging

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have not seen the original tamil serial... but have heard a lot of good reviews about it... I too hope they maintain the originality and in hindi too Dorr does as well as, if not better than Kolangal did in the Tamil version
nb.neha thumbnail
i dont want to see bhaskar in a negative light....out n out neg char :(
rohit is too good at wateva he does .....dnt want the char of bhaskar to ruin
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not seen the Tamil version of Dor. But I hope that Dor will maintain the same story and as the Tamil Version because the Tamil Version went for 8 Years. The magic of the the Tamil Version gave the show a success so if Dor maintains the magic of Kolangal so they Dor will be successful too.
vidyac2003 thumbnail
Cannot wait for the real backbone of the show to enter. He kept the show running for 8 years and south indian viewers glued to the television. I hope the original actor does the hindi version too because in real life he is punjabi and can speak hindi very well.
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyac2003

Cannot wait for the real backbone of the show to enter. He kept the show running for 8 years and south indian viewers glued to the television. I hope the original actor does the hindi version too because in real life he is punjabi and can speak hindi very well.

i thought the main lead was suposedto be the backbone : bhaskar or avni 😕
vidyac2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

i thought the main lead was suposedto be the backbone : bhaskar or avni 😕

There is another very important character in this story yet to enter. I don't think he will enter for another 2 or 3 months. According to me he is the main backbone of the story. The story will move and pick up its momentum because of him. This story is not a romatic love story where you can expect a lot of romantic scenes. All I can say is it is a good story with a lot of logical twists. After watching this soap you will believe that women can live without a male support too. Again I will advise you one thing. Watch the story for the character not the actor. Let the actor live and perform the character as is.
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyac2003

There is another very important character in this story yet to enter. I don't think he will enter for another 2 or 3 months. According to me he is the main backbone of the story. The story will move and pick up its momentum because of him. This story is not a romatic love story where you can expect a lot of romantic scenes. All I can say is it is a good story with a lot of logical twists. After watching this soap you will believe that women can live without a male support too. Again I will advise you one thing. Watch the story for the character not the actor. Let the actor live and perform the character as is.

heard a lot about the story lets see how it develops looking forward to it. rohit has been playin diff n chalengin roles...dont want to see him in out n out neg light....ppl should love lovin him rather love hatin him......😕
eku_1501 thumbnail
EIGHT years is a loooong duration... 😲 kolongal as far as i hv heard, seemed to be an interesting n gr8 show... 😳👏

i guess dor wont b a ditto copy of kolongal... 😕 they will definitely change a lot but will stick to the concept.... 😊😊

to all those guys who saw kolongal : does dor seem to be same as kolongal...? is there any difference till now or is it going the way kolongal started...? 😕😕