Users

Frequent Posters

Deffy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hii im new here....i like peeehu and sohamm
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
peehu & krish...they look sooooooooo nice together!!! come on guys! soham really looks old 4 peehu...and it would be so stupid if she'l marry soham later... 😊 why does it happen in al serials? they fall in love with sum1 but end up with another and again goes back to the first... dont you think peehu & krish really deserve each other???...well that's what i think!!!
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

peehu & krish...they look sooooooooo nice together!!! come on guys! soham really looks old 4 peehu...and it would be so stupid if she'l marry soham later... 😊 why does it happen in al serials? they fall in love with sum1 but end up with another and again goes back to the first... dont you think peehu & krish really deserve each other???...well that's what i think!!!

i do agree with u but phir bhi i  like pehu and soham  together

pehu and krish nott bad too

pichirocks thumbnail
i really believe peehu and krish deserve each other esp after last episode.
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie_raju

i do agree with u but phir bhi i  like pehu and soham  together

pehu and krish nott bad too

I agree..peehu and krish rock together..especially when they're both love each other..i like soham too..he might find someone else soon..

wizgal thumbnail
Krish and Wizgal (Thats me)

But, since he cant be mine, I will give hm away to Peehu.

pichirocks thumbnail
ASK ME 100 times to vote for the most ideal couple,100 times i'll vote 4 krish-peehu
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pichirocks

ASK ME 100 times to vote for the most ideal couple,100 times i'll vote 4 krish-peehu

hmm....so true....i agree...😉

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even i'd say Krish and Peehu because they share that special chemistry.....whereas when Peehu and Soham are with each other, there's something missing ( i dont know what).......but i think Soham and Palak would definitely make a very hot couple, i mean, both of them kinda have the same attitudes (that make them compatible with each other)......anyway, i am saying this bcuz i really dont want that lalit verma will play palak's love interest and prof. kartik......well, he has already a daugther... so there are only left palak and soham alone......😃