Written Update- 25th Feb 2011- Deewani's style.

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh yea I changed it to Deewani's style- More Apt!😆

Sorry if my jokes hurt someone..no intentions...just trying to keep the update light...

Enjoy it!

Shanak-Anand Scene:

continuation from yesterday's fabulous scene!

Anand: acha ek baat batayie, aap dono mere liye kya kareinge?

Shaan: matlab?

Anand: Matlab, aap dono ko kya lagta hai ke yeh itni lambi list main akeli puri karunga? aur sabse badi baat,  sir (to shaan) yeh jo last idea hai app hi ka diya hua hai (shaan looks at him) factory ka idea. Bhai factory shuru ho jayegi toh sabse ziyada khushi mujhe hogi. Aur phir main aram se...

He looks at Khanak, "aapki uss parchi mein ek aur icha bhi hai...shaadi karne ki.."

Anand in full nataunki mood: Aap hai na... (SRK style on the floor with arms spread apart. Kya style hai. Now we have two SRK in the show...Ek mera KT 😳 aur ek Krishna Di ka Hiten😆. BTW KT IS MINE SO BACK OFF!!!🤣)

Shaan and Khanak are bit appalled at his request. lol of course it's a joke but still both are a bit chuanka huaye....

Shaan: Anand, ab tum mujhe majboor kar rahe ho tumhe marne ke liye...(Uff the look he gives to Khanak)

Anand gets up and praise their love and Shaan looks at Khanak and agrees to marry someone else. Anand asks Shaan to be ready for the factory and Shaan thanks him. Khanak starts crying.

Anand to Khanak: tsk tsk tsk. tum phirse rona shuru kar diya. 

Khanak goes and hug Shaan and Shaan is consoling her (Haye kya hug hai..sorry even in emotional scenes I see their love ok😉...mere ko baksh do...Im just happy with a Yasharan interview with a lot of hints!😉🤣).

Anand is happy to see them and Thanks that he didn't ask her to marry him. He smiles at them and Khanak gives a small smile so does Shaan. He leaves then (BTW I love the whole BG in there all through it! is is copied or their own? idk)

Shaan: Khanak main janta hoon ke yeh sab kitna mushkil hai lekin humein yeh factory ab Anand ke liye toh kholni hogi. 

Khanak agrees and tells him that she will talk to all the ladies of the gaon while Shaan goes talk to the government about the factory issue. 

Shaan agrees but says that he can't do all the work w/o eating (Kya flirt kar raha hai😆 I see KT smile😆 and Yashu blushing and smiling...)

Khanak agrees to make food for him and Anand...(Yashu was great with the way she said it to Anand too😆). 

Shaan looks at the place where Anand disappeared to and looks a bit sad. not a pity look but a sad look.

Mumbai: Sunil-Madz:

My fav. Jodi of the time being (perfect one for my Mummy-Daddy's anniversary)

Sunil comes into the room and Mads on celly.

Sunil all serious: Mads are you ok?

Madz: just smiles and goes back to her thing.

Sunil: I want to talk to you about something. 

Madz: Bolo Sunil

Sunil: I don't know how to tell you this...(madz is attentive now) I was in so much tension for a while now, actually there is someone else in my life beside you.

Mads gets up: what? (shocked)

Sunil: I know what you are thinking and I wanted to say this for a while now.

Mads comes to him all shocked and heart broken (aawww poor u): what do you mean from when? Since when do you have someone?

Sunil: for a while now. I stopped because of this family. 

Mads: Sunil...who is she? do I know her?

Sunil: all of your questions will be answered in the guest room, she is there...

Mads: You called her in our home? (Sunil agrees) Why Sunil, why? Why did you do this? (Madz is heart broken...awww poor u...now she knows about the true love. while Sunil leaves) Mads look on all heart broken. 

Dhulwadi: Ananad and Khanak scene:

Anand brings a lamp in the empty place and Khanak comes

Khanak: Anand

Anand: Arre Pushpa, kaisa raha aapka din?

Khanak: bohat acha. maine gaon ki saari aurton se baat karli hai. Unhe factory ke baare mein bhi bataya. (Yashu was amazing...she was too cute! I wanted to pinch her cheeks...I really did...ok She has those lushy, lushy, gulabi gaal😆 I am not what you think I am ok😆 but she was tempting...I bet even Hiten and KT wanted to do that🤣...sorry im rambling now.) Aur unhone mujh se wada kiya hai ke woh iss baare main zaroor socheingi. 

Anand is all smiles: Very good, btw abhi hume deal nahi karni. aage ke kadam ke baare mein sochna hoga. Aapko dekh kar mujhe itni khush ho rahi hai ke main bata nahi sakta (LMAO Anand are you changing your mind about which Sex you want to marry?🤣 Shaan ko dekh kar hume bhi khushi hoti hai🤣 aur tumhe bhi🤣🤣🤣 Sahi hai lekin line mein lag jao🤣🤣). 

Khanak: Matlab?

Anand: Arre Pushpa, main aapki nahi main inki, inki baat kar raha hoon 

(Shaan's National Anthem. Khade ho jao sab it has started🤣🤣🤣 and le Shaan comes in style...Kahin gaye the KT that u had to enter in style again?🤣🤣🤣)

Shaan: Waise main tum dono ko batana chahta hoon ke DM ke sign mil gaye. Ab yeh factory banane (ya chalana? blooper! ) se hume koi nahi rok sakta. 

Hiten: Lovely! yeh jab mujhe pehli baar mili thi bus mein toh main sirf yeh soch raha tha ke inhe kaun sambhal payega (Khanak is about to give Anand the bhashan and the glare) Magar aap pushpa ko sambhal sakte hein toh aap kuch bhi kar sakte hein. He shakes hands with Shaan. 
(Ok don't mind me but I found that scene so natural it was like both HIten and KT were pulling Yashu's leg, which I think they do behind the scenes🤣🤣🤣

Both Shanak share a look.

Anand: But still there is still one important thing left to do, making the gaon wallon understand. 

Shaan thinks: Tomorrow morning! The work that Khanak has started, we will finish that tomorrow. 

Khanak: yes, but before that we should get everyone together and ask their opinion.

Mumbai scene:

Mads is all mad! (Oooh jaisa naam waisa kaam🤣🤣🤣) she sees the knife on the table on the way to the guest room. she picks it up and says that she will kill the other lady if that girl thinks she will finish her rishta then I will....even if I have to spend rest of my life in Jail.I'll kill her! (Ok Mads look like the female version of Mugambo🤣🤣🤣🤣)

She enters the room with the knife and says to her in the dark that if you thinking that you will succeed in your plan then you are mistaken. Lights turn on and she sees the room decorated with flowers and light and card. She takes the card and reads it but Sunil comes. (btw she was really good in her expression...Thank God they are given the opportunity to act again and that too in a good way!)

Sunil: I was missing this smiling girl that I lost for a while and i was missing her. I have found her at last. 

Mads: I was missing my lovely husband too who loves me a lot. 

Sunil: Happy Birthday! he gives her a rose!

Mads: Thank you. I thought you have forgotten my birthday!

Sunil: How is that possible that I have...Forgotten. I forgot but Shaan and Khanak reminded me. Khanak reminded me and Shaan gave the idea of this drama. Bilkul baap pe giya hai (Which baap? and KT or Shaan?🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry couldn't resist! lol)

Phone rings and it's Shanak. Sunil says Think of the Devil (aren't we always thinking of him...Haye!) and he gives the phone to Madz.

Madz picks up the phone and Shaan wishes her!

Khanak comes and asks to wish her too! She does in her cute Hindi!

Both Shaan and Khanak shares an eye-lock when they both wish them!

Madz: Thank You! I miss you both! without Shaan there is nothing to talk about and Khanak, my KFD (how sweet! this is what I wanted!) there is no drama without you. (Shanak share smiles and eye locks). 

Khanak: tabhi toh mummy-ji ada nai aapko bohat acha ubhar diya. Aapko pasand aya?

Madz: bohat pasand aya!

Sunil: If you saas-Bahu talks are finished then can I talk to my son?

Shaan puts the phone back to non-speaker and puts it near his ear. 

Sunil: do you plan to come home or no? do you miss us or not?

Shaan: yes dad we miss you. there is good news in regards to factory, there are chances that it will open. I want to do that on my own. 

Sunil: good news and I want to talk to Khanak.

Shaan gives the phone to Khanak: ji ada?

Sunil: how do you do this but you have again made me a proud papa by being with my son. Thank you so much beta!

Khanak: ji

they finish the call and Shanak hug! (Uff that was sooo yasharan hug!!! so natural! Haye I want to write an analysis on it! this is the second time I have seen such hug!!!!) Sunil and Mads hug too!

Over the all the scene was soo cute and K family one! It was all naturally done...I have a feeling that it really was Madz birthday or something! lol anyways it was really cute! I found more of Yasharan than Shanak here!

Morning in Dhulwadi- Shanak with Anand:

They see Mangal walking and they look at him. 

Anand: forgive me Pushpa but I don't like your Mangal Bha. He is the second name of aafat! (Ok i love that dialogue🤣🤣🤣 pata nahi kyu but i do)

Khanak: i agree with you completely! If he has come now that means he will surely do something!

Shaan is looking at them all attentively! (Uff I liked the T-shirt color he is wearing but I wish he had worn that Lime green shirt rather than the T-shirt. a buttoned shirt suits him! Veenator want to make a topic on that!🤣🤣🤣)

Khanak: aap jayie, Shaantanu ke saath rahiye, tab tak main gaon wallon ko sambhalti hoon, unhe sambhalti hoon.

Shaan looks at her parting figure and then look at Anand and he assures him with his hands.

Khanak goes around with the food in her hand and gives to everyone. Mehmaan nawazi. She goes to Mangal and he insults food by throwing it on the floor. Khanak tells him not to insult food. 

Mangal: Mazaak uda rahi hai, uda uda majaak uda. Lekin ek baar main meedan main agaya ni toh yeh joh tum logon ki hakadi hai na nimbo ki tarah nichod ke rakh dunga. 

Khanak: Mangal bha aap kab samjheinge. hum bhi mazaak nahi kar rahe. aur isse akad nahi usse atma vishwas kehte hain. 

Khanak goes away and Shaan looks at Mangal all seriously. Anand encourages him to go on.

Shaan addressing to the people: Bhaiyo behno, kem cho. isse ziyada gujrati mujhe aati nahi. Mera naam Shaantanu hai. Dekhe khushi ki baat yeh hai ke humne sarkaar se ijazat leli hai factory dubara shuru karne ki so that means all the guys can come back to work here. So I think we should call them all back. 

(Zor ka thapad pada Mangal ko!🤣🤣🤣 What? a verbal one!🤣🤣🤣)

Anand goes around and tell each lady that their son or husband will be back. Mangal watches and is tensed. He is thinking of a way to stop something.

Mangal: We don't want this factory!(he comes to Shaan) you are not satisfied with killing one guy? Last year he took my brother's life! and in making this factory one more person was killed. as you all know that this factory's land was purchased by a widow. Her son and husband were killed there too on this land. there will be no factory here again! do you all want to see your sons or husbands to be killed here? this land is cursed! (he goes around and address the ladies by saying that at least your hubby or sons are all alive even if they are not there.) Now think it all otherwise never say that I didn't warn you!

Shaan: Listen, don't listen to his baseless talk. there is nothing wrong W*H that place. 

village people are all in agreement with Mangal. Shaan is all tensed and Mangal leads the people out with his chants of Shehri babu murdabad, factory murdabad.

They are by Sarpanch and still chanting! Anand then joins them. When Anand joins them watch how he scared the bajeezas out of Shaan. (KT's act or should I say the real thing was superb! It was hilarious coz Hiten scared him to no end🤣🤣🤣) Shaan is a bit apprehensive at first and then gets what he is trying to do. Anand was trying to take out the keys which he did from Mangal's pocket. 

Anand: What did you think Mangal bha i would leave the Village people's side coz of him?

Mangal: but for a minute you were with him. 

Anand wings it and says that he is with the village.

Sarpanch: stops them and says that with all this nara baazi won't do a thing. If they all don't want this factory to open then this factory won't open.

Shaan and Anand are disappointed!

Episode end!

Precap: Shaan is all dirtied and his lip is bleeding and Khanak is fussing over him. 

Khanak: What happened? show me...I told you not to do this? what was the the point of doing panga with the people! I told you not to!

Shaan is annoyed with her fussing and is trying to get away from it: Khanak I'm fine. what should I do? you tell me? I can't just sit back and relax and just loose like that?

Khanak: don't put your life on the line for it!

Anand is watching them and is smiling

Shaan is smiling on her worry.

A cute pre-cap!

The whole Episode was amazing! I loved it all!! Do watch it! especially the K family scene! It is more of a watchable one than describable one!

Don't forget to Like the button!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I thought it was Rushali's birthday or something.
Weird.
Rooj-tu baaz nahi aye gi😆
rooj-i thumbnail
tom: I can't help it ok...i had to write that..

i think it was her birthday!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. mind blowing update!! Loved all your comments in red!!

Deewaani style is good.. Very good!! 👏👏👏👏
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Rooj for awesome update with Red comments🤣🤗
todays episode also good when dhulwadi track started and shanak with anand scene very mind blowing and heart tauching
sunil madz scene also very nice ,cute and good looking
thanks for  not see rajen  and rasam scene today soo horreble for me
thanks cvs to give another awesome episode👍🏼

Shaan: Anand, ab tum mujhe majboor kar rahe ho tumhe marne ke liye...(Uff the look he gives to Khanak)
Khanak goes and hug Shaan and Shaan is consoling her (Haye kya hug hai..sorry even in emotional scenes I see their love ok😉...mere ko baksh do...Im just happy with a Yasharan interview with a lot of hints!😉🤣)
@ Rooj-  I think you should be start your new os to see them🤣🤣🤣Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ rooj

Rooj ki updte rooj style me.

Very good one.
rooj-i thumbnail
@ jessica: i figured we all are Deewanis of some sort so why not Deewani style...thanks

@ Deepali: thanks hun...and as for OS...u know i don't OS...lol i suck at it!

@ Vaishu: lol thanks I changed it to Deewani's style rather than Rooj style...trade mark hai yaar!!!
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rooj.the update is very good.
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rooj🤗
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ jessica: i figured we all are Deewanis of some sort so why not Deewani style...thanks

@ Deepali: thanks hun...and as for OS...u know i don't OS...lol i suck at it!

@ Vaishu: lol thanks I changed it to Deewani's style rather than Rooj style...trade mark hai yaar!!!

@rooj..your analysis is  not lesser as OS so i wrote it...Lol !!!!!!😊