Posted: 13 years ago

kem?? πŸ˜•

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
WHEN WHERE HOW LONG my heart is beating faster
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yeah I LOVE that song.... "You know we're superstars, stars, sta sta sta stars!! We are who we areee." πŸ˜†

And yup, thats what. Friendship didn't depend on whether we all want MoNaya together or not.
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
with excitement re🀣
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

WHEN WHERE HOW LONG my heart is beating faster

ur na baba...πŸ˜† i will come to houston sumtime...my relatives stay there so dont when sumthing might cum up and we land up der...πŸ˜†
tu pan chicago avi shake che....😳
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣 She won't eat u up Pari..

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Oh yeah I LOVE that song.... "You know we're superstars, stars, sta sta sta stars!! We are who we areee." πŸ˜†

And yup, thats what. Friendship didn't depend on whether we all want MoNaya together or not.

exactly and that point is very imp here coz that keep us united no matter what 😳
-Drishti- thumbnail
@pari- u also cum to india then!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† exactlyy!! yes....r frndship started coz of ms/sg...bt its much more now....we truly know each other...and we care for each other...even if we've never met b4!! r frndship is above only ms/sg!! πŸ€—

@kru- truee!! we've never met bt we feel this sort of comfort with each other....there r ppl i know with whom i don't share everything...but i do with u'll!! πŸ€—

@ishu- exactlyy!! r friendship is beyond mjht/sg and stuff....its more!! u know something...i hav a couple of frnds on IF...who stopped liking their "fav" and soo the others who liked this couple stopped talking to them and said that u betrayed us and stuff!! :( *i'm sure u know which group of fans i'm talking abt*

Originally posted by: ---ishita---

🀣 She won't eat u up Pari..

i knw jo toh khari aenu reaction...she cracks me up man big time....🀣
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

We love them that's our choice but heir loving each toher is their choice.. we don't Impose our likes/dislikes on them!