Precap!! Baji Kala and Dutta.. 25th feb

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's precap...Baji points a finger at kala and says.Kala..u said that i will burn Bhao's pyre...u wait and see what i will do...and he breaks the pot full of ashes in front of Kala while Suds and Kishore keep looking on....Here Dutta is waiting for Nakku....😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Bushy.....for the precap *big hugz*....todays episode just awesome.....and brilliant precap aswelll..... Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bushy,

Rocking episode by the sound of the live discussion. So did Kala release the family finally. And Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee, looks like we are set to witness the divine circle of fire when starving souls will be fed oranges  or is it chikus?

Cant wait to catch the show tonight.

Thank you for the precap.

Kavita😊
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot bushy 4 the pre-cap today's epi&pre-cap sounds awesome can't wait 2 watch it!😊
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Naina: Ur welcome.....yes the episode was indeed rocking...πŸ˜ƒ

@Kavitha: No Kala didn't release the family i think...she must have asked the BG's to bring Baji and Kishore to taunt them....😊..u r welcome...πŸ˜ƒ

@Jorda: Ur welcome...yes..it was rocking full of tasha..and precap was full of Baji....😊..i hope i got ur name right...😳

@Sidra: Ur welcome...πŸ€—..ya i agree the episode was awesome...this whole week was superb...next week we are going to get Baji...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bushy - πŸ€—

today was an awesomely TaShalicious Epi!!! And the precap - Baaji back in action and more TaSha moments - finally the show is back to where it shud be....I am loving it - cant wait for Monday!!! πŸ₯³

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Bushy! U got Shona's job? LOL!
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
exciting stuff!
But in the epi when he was saying he will get revenge for everyone from kala he forgot to say his own half sisters name madhu πŸ˜²
or did i not hear it πŸ˜•
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wooooop Baaji bak in action...
Ahhh what an awesome epi!!!
Thnks bushπŸ€—

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved Baji's action in this precap. πŸ‘πŸΌ Kala's face was πŸ€£ was πŸ˜† khair chodo kya kahe Kala ke bare me jitna kaam bola jaye achcha hai.