25/02/11: wedding in 4 days

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its Friday!! πŸ˜Š atleast today there has to be a good epi!! 

Epi starts πŸ˜ƒ

SCENE 1

The trio take sandhya to her room each holding a hand of sandhya. they sit her down then anjali gos WE WILL GO SHOPPING AGAIN TOMORROW! 🀒 o gawd this girl love shopping!πŸ˜†
neeraj leaves saying you guys talk im going to my room πŸ˜• my poor neeraj can't take anymore of this(like me --> πŸ€’ )
anjali again bit πŸ˜² by neeraj and asks sandhya to help get to know neeraj. O GREAT!😳 she agrees obv. 
anjali leaves.

SCENE 2

its night GB and urmi are outside waiting for the pandit (what r they up to now!)
the pandit arrives asking why have you called my now im coming tomorrow!
gb says when you come tomorrow to fix the date of neeraj and anjali wedding to tell them first.
he says the wedding will be very have a very good mohrat in 6months. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
GB is not happy πŸ˜‰ she says it has to be in 4days..πŸ˜• pandit does some finger counting neeraj has a good mohrat in 4 days but definitely not anjali!
GB says for him to lie and tell everyone 4 days IS THE BEST DAY to get married!!😭 pandit doesn't want to lie but as usual out comes the money and bish bash bosh bobs your uncle fannys your auntπŸ˜† he agrees! πŸ˜‘ TYPICAL! 
Urmi has a worried face πŸ˜•

SCENE 3 
must watch scene very touching

Neeraj is in his room taking in his head
"no sandhya i cant live without you, you can tell to do these things but i wont be able to give the same love to anjali. you said to marry her but i wont be able give a space in my heart to her. this space and love only belongs to you i cant live 2 seconds with you how am i going to live MY whole life with out you" πŸ˜³

SCENE 4
Baa's room
reena and anmol talk to baa about how unhappy neeraj is about marring anjali how is he ever going to be happy.Baa what are we going to do about, what ever happened has happened. Hasmukh enters and tells everyone to go to bed.

SCENE 5

Urmi and Raj are going to bed, raj is jealous of all the attention that neeraj is getting from his inlaws( urmi and anjalis parents) and that they have forgotten about their eldest son in law.
Urmi tries to comfort him and says that they are very happy for anjali and so am i and they are very good together  Then they talk about how much her dad loved him when they got married. 
he still doesnt care as at the end of the day im the eldest son in law and im going to be the most handy. πŸ˜† urmi gives him warm milk to calm down πŸ˜†

SCENE 5
Morning PANDIT is here.
everyone questions him about the date being so quick. GB quickly intervenes saying we can do it in 4 days!! πŸ€’😑 Neeraj and anjali are sitting next to each other anjali smiles about the 4 days πŸ€’ pandit says the next mohrat will be in a year.
dadaji agrees the 4 days πŸ˜• anjali links arm with neeraj🀒
Sandhya pretends to be happy,

SCENE 6

back in baa's bedroom. anmol reena and baa all depressed! reena says why did anjali even have to come to this house in first place πŸ‘. (i wonder too) anmol blames reenaabout the letter .Baa sits in silence and so do they.

SCENE 7

Sandhyas room. * must watch scene
sandhya is upset and sits in her room,  πŸ˜­ neeraj enters sandhya is shocked to see him here.
Neeraj begs for her to change her mind.as she is ruining 3 lives as he asks think about our happiness! Sandhya goes on about his parivaar's happiness again πŸ₯± and talks about fate again and gods will. Neeraj doesnt believe that and says it was because of someones mistake this has happened (letter) πŸ‘ she says you will be happy and anjali will be happy. he says after marriage he wont be able even have a relationship with himself (i dunno didnt get taht bit) he leaves. πŸ˜­
Sandhya talks to her self thinking that you will fall in love with anjali and the family will be much better off. what ever happens will be good. and what about me who cares about me, when i was  blind life was different, now my kismat has changed.😭

End 

Edited by moheema - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update.. πŸ‘
thanx.. πŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Sandhya is still being an insufferable idiot 😑  Someone pm me when this is all over!  4 days - this means that 4 more episodes of this crap? 🀒

I'm glad that Neeraj at least pointed out to her that she's ruining 3 lives.  How on earth can Sandhya think Neeraj will be able to love Anjali, when he says he won't?  Incidentally, Moheema, when he said he won't be able to live w/ himself, he meant that he'd feel guilty lifelong if he took this step.  I'm glad he said it - sounds like Uday in Jyoti.

So Raj is now jealous of Neeraj?  Too good - Raj, I'm liking you more, and hope you can sabotage this marriage as well.  I just wish somebody would explain to Dadaji everything that's happening, so that he talks to Sandhya and tells her that he made a mistake in wanting Anjali into the family just for her money.

Thanks for the update, Moheema!  Was this a 1 hr episode?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

So Sandhya is still being an insufferable idiot 😑  Someone pm me when this is all over!  4 days - this means that 4 more episodes of this crap? 🀒

I'm glad that Neeraj at least pointed out to her that she's ruining 3 lives.  How on earth can Sandhya think Neeraj will be able to love Anjali, when he says he won't?  Incidentally, Moheema, when he said he won't be able to live w/ himself, he meant that he'd feel guilty lifelong if he took this step.  I'm glad he said it - sounds like Uday in Jyoti.

So Raj is now jealous of Neeraj?  Too good - Raj, I'm liking you more, and hope you can sabotage this marriage as well.  I just wish somebody would explain to Dadaji everything that's happening, so that he talks to Sandhya and tells her that he made a mistake in wanting Anjali into the family just for her money.

Thanks for the update, Moheema!  Was this a 1 hr episode?

lol your welcome πŸ˜Š no it was a normal epi, i just rambled on a bit to much.πŸ˜†
i couldn't pick up a few lines.  i was never taught hindi, im not even indian i picked hindi  up over the last 3 years by watching tv serials..shows that how much tv i watch tv πŸ˜•πŸ˜† you can add bits that i missed πŸ˜• 

rhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

With you man! I am not watching till this garbage is over :)
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neeraj!!! come on man...be a man!!!😑 get some guts😑 & tell everyone that u're not marrying anybody else except sandhya
yuvi was better in all this, though he was an eunuch, he still was a man & had guts to speak!!!😑😑😑
& if that sandhya still begs you to go ahead & ruin 3 lives... then better give her a tight slap from my side...i'm getting angry with her now!!!😑
😑😑😑i can't handle this anymore!!!🀒
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, w/ Yuvi, nobody in his family would dare to suggest to him that he do something so much against his own will.  Not even Sandhya.  In fact, now I'm thinking that Yuvraj, not Neeraj, had the right treatment for Sandhya - pull her hair, slap her, have someone else assault her.

Yeah, I know the omens seem to suggest against Anjali's marriage happening - like the priest saying that 4 days later would be a good day, but not for Neeraj-Anjali, but all that notwithstanding, I just can't stand this track!

I am glad Raj has turned against this, and I hope there is a flare-up where Anjali's parents discover why Dadaji wants Anjali, and that Neeraj's family gets humiliated and insulted, and Anjali kicks Sandhya real good!!!

🀒