24th Feb, 2011 Written Update

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I'm back!!! Sorry just been ultra busy the last couple of weeks and it seems a lot has changed! What the hell happend...one minute they are happy families(somewhat!) and the next jail, blackened faces, divorce or no divorce honestly what's gone wrong??? And why is mridang & gau still living in the house? They forced bharti to go yet... And murli? What a change i'm in shock the guy was meant to be a passive gentle person and suddenly the guy becomes aggressive, cold, maniac....

And having just caught up with the past epi's and comments I'm glad Amit is back but think bharmit(is that the official jodi name??) should just remain friends as I think that he should be a person that bharti can count on, trust, who understands what she's going through etc

glad to see Bharti is standing on her own two feet! She certainly needs to if she's going to continue on with her life and forget Murli and move on! I don't know a part of me still think the cvs will try and get this jodi back together after Murli changes his perception of Bharti! Not sure how though...

Think that's it for the timebeing because frankly I just don't know what to say - will await tonights epi and see what happens next!

By the way thanks vik for puttin up the update- kiran was unable to do so due to no Internet connection!

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gaushalas sister??? Where has she come from! Oh I get it Ram Ji ne bheji hogi! Lol....Glad Bharti is building herself up!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update - my views here

Can't wait for Gaushala to be relieved of the sales proceeds of the earlier house 😈
thnkyou soo much for ur efforts vic:)
SeaOcean thumbnail
so happy to see that bharti has decided to move on in life and is not weeping over a guy like murli. thank god this relationship is over. I'd rather see bharti unmarried for the rest of her life than staying  with murli and his ungrateful family.
if murli had demanded for his share of the business, it would have been ok but demanding for the house knowing that it doesn't belong to him and it is from rupesh's hardwork, is completely selfishness. this proves the point that rupesh made that murli and his family members are goldiggers. We always use to blame mridala for beign money minded but we now know that the entire family is the same. pure selfish.
i hope murli gets no job and doesn't start a business, would love to see the family on the streets!