sid-paanchi , just like a dessert

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends, i am Anmol, a silent member of this forum . and a great fan of abhay piya😊. i want to tell u all i love this forum a lot , u guys r doing a wonderful job👏. keep it up.

well talking about the topic, i love this sid- paanchi track, this is the first sidetreack in this show which has really worked😊.
i understand a show needs to have some sidetracks, they cannot show the leads all the time.
just like a meal , there is a starter, a main course and a dessert,
abhay piya r main course, other tracks r like starters😆 but sid paanchi r like dessert😉😆, very sweet.makes the whole meal more delicious😆
they share a really good chemistry and i want this to continue.
the beginning has been very nice. i hope things get better and better in the future.
abhay piya r the leads, no doubt about that, the main story will always be that, but i dont mind if we get something extra masala in form of sid paanchi.
it looks like paanchi will eventually fall in love with sid, and i want sid to also do that,😊
he does have something 4 panchi, we can see it from the previous episodes.
looking forward to their story😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid and Panchi are  just rocking.
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmitra

Sid and Panchi are  just rocking.

yup and i hope sid changes for paanchi , paanchi cannot stand another heartbreak plsssss
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya even i want sid n panchi together 😃
rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yup and i hope sid changes for paanchi , paanchi cannot stand another heartbreak plsssss

I also hope for something like that to happen. Sid is already changing for Panchi. He said to himself the other day (after helping Panchi) that he helped a girl and he is not sure why? Their jodi is fantastic; really completely they are opposite to each other. It will be a very interesting watch if they are paired.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the Sid-Panchi chemistry. They are awesome!
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmitra

I also hope for something like that to happen. Sid is already changing for Panchi. He said to himself the other day (after helping Panchi) that he helped a girl and he is not sure why? Their jodi is fantastic; really completely they are opposite to each other. It will be a very interesting watch if they are paired.

yes and no other love story is as interesting as this one except ofcouese abhay piya.
its such a delight to watch them , their nok jhok is really fantastic😊
usha786 thumbnail
yes i like sid panchi track i wish they would fall in love for each other like abhay and piya . what do you think guys.
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

yes i like sid panchi track i wish they would fall in love for each other like abhay and piya . what do you think guys.

i definately think panchi will, however i still have doubts on sid, i hope he is not planning to use her
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sid aur Panchi is so funny and i love when they argue ! 😆