24/02/11: love triangle to shopping buddies?

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
TODAY and Tomorrow im doing the written update's ðŸ˜ƒ

Snooze epi! ðŸ¥±
Epi starts
Neeraj leaves anjali at the mandir after hearing the news about sandhya ðŸ˜† (poor anjali)😉
Sandhya has sprained her ankle or summin, neeraj is told of by GB the evil women wih glasses
anjali is not happy ðŸ˜•
sandhya tells neeraj to apologise to anjlai so he does THEN they HUG OMG!!😲 AND neeraj put his hands on her head  

GB ,glasses women, talks about wedding date to be as quick as possible ðŸ˜­
Anjali comes to sandhya's room with neeraj, they all go wedding shopping ðŸ¤¢ GAWD!
THE evil women thinks sandhya is faking her injury and is one of sandhya's dramas ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡. 
she then brainwashes anjali's sister about sandhya trying to separate Neeraj and anjlai......😡
the end 

🥱 
Moheema x ðŸ˜Š

excuse any mistakes. ðŸ˜³

Edited by moheema - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Moheema

Thanks for the update.  Not much to say.

I too am beginning to think Neeraj won't marry Anjali, b'cos if he does & Sandhya leaves, there's nothing in the story.  For GB (that was the crooked woman w/ glasses) plot to continue, Sandhya has to stay.  If Neeraj marries Anjali, it will be ridiculous of them to show the family persuading Sandhya to stay.

Like Jas said, it's becoming a horrible copy of PKCM.  Hope this track ends tomorrow and we're back to Neerdhya. 🤢
mpuju thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 I hateeee GB She is a Bi***! How can someone be so cruel and horrible?  How Cheap!!!
Hope Neeraj and Sandhya get united soon :D
Edited by mpuju - 13 years ago
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ughhhh :( What are they doinggggg. I don't think Neeraj and Anjali will get married and I know I've said this so many times but I don't want the storyline to turn into a Sandhya-vs-everyone kind of thing :( :(