|What's Going On?|-OS ~ KaSh

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This is VERY short OS, written for KaSh Heaven's Fill In the Blank's Game.

What's Going On?

He leaned back on the door frame as he looked at the magical sight in front of him. His gaze filled with love and lust at the same time, as he watched his wife sitting on the sofa, her legs on the table and sitting with a huge bar of dairy milk chocolate. His smirk widened as he watched her lean towards the table, for the remote, yet she couldn't move much. Every time she tried to move her baby bump would get in the way. He folded his arms as he watched in utter silence his wife struggling to reach to the remote, slowly she bent over, to which he got alarmed.

"Shona!" his voice alerted the room, as he watched his wife look up from under her lashes, such an innocent gesture, yet it made his heart beat like he was on fair.

"Karan" his wife's bell like voice flittered the room so quickly. "Help me na, I can't reach the remote" Karan chucked at his wife's innocent pouting, like a child she was.

Karan smiled and started walking towards her, as he leaned over and out the remote for her. As he was doing that he recognised the 30 odd so wrapping of sweets, flooding their whole sitting room. He looked up as he saw his wife smirk at him, chocolate smeared all over her face.

"Baby, how much have you eaten?" Karan asked as he sat on the sofa, beside her. Watching her take another bite of that silk like chocolate

Shilpa shrugged. "Dunno, but it tastes lush" she said taking another bite, as Karan gulped seeing the chocolate running down her chin, in slow seductive movement. "Want some?" she said leaning over, her words might have been innocent but her eyes showed that glint of desire and need, like it was driving her mad.

Karan smirked, playing along with the game, as he grabbed her hand. Soon she was shivering from that one touch, they both needed each other, but they knew that they had to stay away from that. Karan leaned in and brought Shilpa's hand to his lips, as he dipped down and bit the chocolate, he heard the soft moan of his wife, as he licked the chocolate ever so softly. And then with the soft moment, he licked her finger, casually licking away the soft melted chocolate; he glanced up at her, as he watched her heated face, turning from pink to bright red. He smiled and kissed her fingers.

"More" his voice felt like he was a cavemen, driving the need for more. Karan sat up on the sofa, as he cupped Shilpa's face, caressing her face with his slow movement, his fingers moving up and down her cheek. "Meri Shona" he whispered.

"Yours" She mumbled back, as Karan leaned in and kissed the side of her cheek.

Karan hummed. "You got chocolate here" he said, knowing it was just a reminder for him, he didn't wait for another second, as he jumped the opportunity as he licked the side of her lips, tracing the outer shape of it, making slow agonising movements.

Karan leaned in, his lips lightly away from her, as he dipped his face to press his lips against her, when suddenly;

"Ouch!" Shilpa exclaimed, as Karan looked at her worried, he jumped to get the phone, when suddenly Shilpa pulled him back. "Don't call the doctor"

"But, but, does it hurt?" Karan asked feeling scared. "Baby, you sure you're okay. 3 more months to go baby, okay?"

Shilpa nodded and smiled. "I'm fine, but your baby boy is playing football in there" Shilpa said annoyed, as Karan laughed and leaned in as he kissed her cheek and then leaned down and kissed her tummy.

"I love you both" Karan said, as he pulled Shilpa's face towards him leaning over to kiss her again.

"Ouch!" Shilpa said laughing, as Karan pulled back annoyed, as he looked her tummy angrily. "I don't think your baby boy likes sharing him mommy"

Karan leaned down and caressed her stomach. "My son, your mother is yours for now, but when you get older, she's all mine"

"Yours"

"Mine"

Muah
Swancy xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome swancyyyy...
i was actually visualising itttt.....
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaawwwww Sacyyyyyyyyyyyy ☺️
😍
Such a Sweeett , Passionate and Adorable OS ☺️
and u expected US to answer them Right πŸ˜› 🀣

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWEsome One Swancy
Loved it

Love
Prinz

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
swancy awesome os dear
loved it
write more
plz update ur other ff soon plz
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey it waz cute n passionate n adorable .............. i could imagine it............. loved it..............take care............love aish.........
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoyye..suniye...o very happy in my heart dil dance maare re...
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This has to be one of the sweetest OS i have read...

Totaly loved it.... well done Swancy..πŸ‘

Love,
Ambryn 
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
woowww.. swancy! lovely OS!!πŸ˜›
-Ri. thumbnail
Swanzzzz! πŸ€—
I love you for writing this..πŸ˜ƒ & more than anything else, you weren't lazy when  we asked you to write one 🀣🀣

oh about the OS 🀣- one of the SWEETEST! πŸ˜ƒ

i love you lotsss <333

Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 13 years ago