Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

thank you..............🤗
aysha_mayur thumbnail
TT ke sabhi viwers ko meri or se aur Rati ki or se Happy Holi........he was more interested in wishing ppl on her behalf rather than his own🤣 Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

TT ke sabhi viwers ko meri or se aur Rati ki or se Happy Holi........he was more interested in wishing ppl on her behalf rather than his own🤣

He is ALWAYS like that Ayshu........eager about her more than himself............😆🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ya he only said Being her husband...........🤣
btw he aslo said..............'i miss her always'.............awwwwwwww...........😳

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TT ke sabhi viwers ko meri or se aur Rati ki or se Happy Holi........he was more interested in wishing ppl on her behalf rather than his own🤣

and he said i always miss her😳................and sang rang barse for her🤪
aysha_mayur thumbnail
see this also....

We love each other😳.......khud hint pe hint deta hai and ppl call us dillusional😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail

see this also....

We love each other😳.......khud hint pe hint deta hai and ppl call us delusional 😳

i got a MIND-BLOWING stuff about them.😍.....they r hiding way too much behind their on-screen characters..or  rather did hide.................n now they r not coming together coz they feel they won't b able to resist each-other in front of the cam......mark my words..........😳..details milega toh will tell.................😉
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

i got a MIND-BLOWING stuff about them.😍.....they r hiding way too much behind their on-screen characters..or  rather did hide.................n now they r not coming together coz they feel they won't b able to resist each-other in front of the cam......mark my words..........😳..details milega toh will tell.................😉

pm kar na jo bhi tujhe mila hai........I m sooooooo desperate for a confirmation now😳
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

pm kar na jo bhi tujhe mila hai........I m sooooooo desperate for a confirmation now😳

me wanna know too😲😃
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
what i wrote which u quoted.i have that only as of now....😳..details milega baad mein.......will tell then.......they r SURELY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!😍

ok..i need to go now...will try to come late night..bye Komzie,Ayshu n Nidu............🤗