Romit Raj's Dad??? Seriously ???

ASHZWIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys
i think that the screenplay writer of KMH2 is too excited with the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And the included Romit in the contestant list for the Trophy RAJ ka DAD KAUN (RDK).๐Ÿ˜•

I mean Raj is 6 yrs old and Right now Romit is in college so 6 yrs back Romit would be in School or Junior college level.

So my point is how can the writer think about including Romit in RDK GAME.
coz School boys don't get involve in relation with their elder brother secretary.

I meant to say generally but in special case it might happen!๐Ÿคฌ

Plz comment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha!! ur right... they don't GENERALLY  but remember singhaniya's are an exception to everything!lol

n kumud would rather have romit be the dad than rudra!  HAAHA!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
That's ekta maiya's new Trick to add tadka first robby had a kid when he was in colege in present rofl & now  this lol all chota chota mundas having kids in ekta shows
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah that was a BIG slip up, and Kumod not raising an eyebrow and more concerned about her husband then her kids. ๐Ÿคฃ
ASHZWIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

haha!! ur right... they don't GENERALLY  but remember singhaniya's are an exception to everything!lol

n kumud would rather have romit be the dad than rudra!  HAAHA!

Originally posted by: Mina_T

Yeah that was a BIG slip up, and Kumod not raising an eyebrow and more concerned about her husband then her kids. ๐Ÿคฃ

I think that she is a modern mom who is more lenient to her kind than her husband๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

That's ekta maiya's new Trick to add tadka first robby had a kid when he was in colege in present rofl & now  this lol all chota chota mundas having kids in ekta shows

Only in ekta's show college boys/girls or chota mundas have kids๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
(for Eg. PKYEK start)
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i know I was thinking that as well, its so stupid to even include romit. I mean hes supposed to play like a 19-20 yearold right? And Raj is six, meaning Romit would be 13-14 ... Heheheheh but its a show so no logic nah =)
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahhahah  dunia gol hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai,,aur yeh toh tv industry hai aur upar se ekta mam ka show,,toh bhut kuch ho sakta hai lolz
serialmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

yeah i know I was thinking that as well, its so stupid to even include romit. I mean hes supposed to play like a 19-20 yearold right? And Raj is six, meaning Romit would be 13-14 ... Heheheheh but its a show so no logic nah =)

Best part....its not right biologically.................at such a young age romit couldnt have fathered a child๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Unless ekta maiyya has a new biology explanation....same as she has for 70-80 yr old actors having black hair n being younger then their grand children๐Ÿคฃ
whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASHZWIN

coz School boys don't get involve in relation with their elder brother secretary.

how scandalous is that ? only in singhania family, this could acutally happn haha

Love the Singhanias. all of em. apart from jiggy lol๐Ÿ˜†