Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

WOW.. dat's e xcellent news Ari...wohooo..thanks for sharing.🤗...somebody did say in Mohabbat lounge that she'll oneday stand up for Arjun against his family..! it's coming true i guess..yippiee..good news for all Mohabbatians..!😍

AmnaIsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Woooowww  I LOVE IT.   thx ari for sharing 🤗 . 

wow now they will go and live in the cottage....

hahahha😆 now they'll go and live in the cottage..lolz...🤣
kavya you're an original peice..love it..we're so desperate to see them all lovey dovey na..😉
kavyasam thumbnail
ari  we will have to wait for some more time for link 😔.   but  we all wanted a dhamaka , so roop tere will happen tmr or friday , and saturday she will tell the truth.   I thnk rudra will again ask arjun to leave so rashi doesnt get hurt.  whatever happens am loving it.....
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

kavya searching for link....gosh kaise log hai na imagine walo ne post kiya na kmh walo ne aur na hi you tube pe he....hum kmh fever k mare logo ka kuch khayal karna chaiye logo ko

exactly!! pata nahin kab dekhne ko milega humein!! kahin par nahin hai.. I'm hunting for it.. but I guess waqt lagega.. I think Imagine ppl just uploaded and telecasted it for the 1st time.. so, it's gonna take time for us to have links!!
plss koi hamara bhala kardo.. and plss jaldi se humein links bhej do!! can't wait to see it..
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

arrrey ada mein toh sone ja rahi thi tv off kark then meri nazar promo pe padi and meri neend ud gayi...couldnt control myself so here i m

i was also about to leave but after this news i am flipping bw FB pages of karnika  & this forum to get a glimpse of the promo.............😆😆😆......cant wait...plz somebody post the link. Edited by Love14 - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love14

i was also about to leave but after this news i am flipping bw FB pages of karnika  & this forum to get a glimpse of the promo.............😆😆😆......cant wait...plz somebody post the link.

ditto!!
cutelove1111 thumbnail
thanks for info.
cant wait for it,
loving KMH.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
i guess even angels have gone to sleep could have requested them.....ab toh neend bhi nahi ayegee till i update this topic with the link...someone plsss meri neend pe rehem karo kal mujhe subah early uthke passport office jana hai and college bhi kuch documents sign karwane hai.....but in sakht dil logo ke dil mein rehem kaha...monster kahinke
AmnaIsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love14

i was also about to leave but after this news i am flipping bw FB pages of karnika  & this forum to get a glimpse of the promo.............😆😆😆......cant wait...plz somebody post the link.

hahah😆 Same here..we're all restless to see that..
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST NEWS!!!!!!!! AWSOMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!