TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Another one from the great Neha😑

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ankita's possessive about her ex beau?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN, Feb 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

We all know that Ankita Lokhande is dating her co- star Sushant Singh Rajput and that he proposed marriage to her on national television, which she coyly accepted. 

This came after the duo refused to acknowledge their relationship ever since they started dating! But not many know about her ex-flame, actor Bharat Chawda. To throw some light, we take you back in time when Bharat and Ankita participated in a talent hunt show and the two started seeing each other. They dated for almost three years and everybody expected them to get married. But fate had other things in store and they split. Recently, however, Ankita and Bharat happened to be at the same restaurant, where they used to spend a lot of time together while dating. 

Ankita was with a friend and Bharat with two pretty ladies. According to a source present there, Ankita seemed furious on seeing Bharat with girls. So, is she still possessive about her ex? Well, that's one question only Ankita can answer. Meanwhile, there are more tales about Ankita and her antics. Apparently, the production house of her dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa celebrated her eviction, as they were tired of her tantrums. 

"Ankita threw her weight and was rude to everyone on the show. She couldn't see eye to eye with Yana Gupta and Mahhi Vij as she considered them to be her toughest competition. She along with Sushant did not report for rehearsals and make their choreographers wait endlessly." 
Here she wins the crown of Miss Troublemaker. 

Read more: Ankita's possessive about her ex beau? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ankitas-possessive-about-her-ex-beau/articleshow/7555572.cms#ixzz1EoGUIhr2 Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
W*H?? Does this Neha Maheshwari even know what journalism is...even if its entertainment? she's the one who came with all the malicious articles about Sushant.....now she's doing the same with Ankita.

Her credibilty can be seen in the kind of written pieces she does......seems to have branched out from Balaji Telefilms.

Or rather she seems to ba an aunty fan......I still love aunty you see.  
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

W*H?? Does this Neha Maheshwari even know what journalism is...even if its entertainment? she's the one who came with all the malicious articles about Sushant.....now she's doing the same with Ankita.

Her credibilty can be seen in the kind of written pieces she does......seems to have branched out from Balaji Telefilms.

Or rather she seems to ba an aunty fan......I still love aunty you see.  

I agree..every effing article she writes..is only to deride Sushita πŸ˜‘
debeangel thumbnail
Please stop all the hate agaainst Ankita and Sushant, they are people too. Come on man
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well there u go now its Anki turn to get hammered damn now TOI is targetting to create props in Sushita relationship damn jerks TOI 😑

I think this Neha has been given a special assignment to target Sushita alone. I think she getting paid only for that it seems Amazing keep it up TOI and Neha. I have already lost respect for TOI now dont force fans to throw chappals too 😑 Cant beleive a national newspaper can stoup so low for their business by making people their pawns!!!
priya185 thumbnail
this article is complete and utter rubbish
She couldn't see eye to eye with Yana Gupta and Mahhi Vij as she considered them to be her toughest competition. WOW, yana has bene getting worse marks then ankita since WC round and mahi doesnt seem to be a threat to any contestant  
She along with Sushant did not report for rehearsals and make their choreographers wait endlessly." 
Here she wins the crown of Miss Troublemaker. 
OBviously!! what else do they expect when they work 14hrs for PR, they don't have all the time in the world now do they.  

As for BC first time I've seen article like this and if BC wasn't serious about her thats HIS fault not hers so why is an article made out of it.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Ankita .... but have changed my mind after
her comments about other contestents on Jalak.
You are right she was rude.  I was shocked
and so were the judges.

Sushant seems to be a real cool and nice guy who
doesnot talk much.  He needs to be careful if
she is this aggressive, as she herself admitted
on the show that she likes to dominate.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjli2010

I love Ankita .... but have changed my mind after
her comments about other contestents on Jalak.
You are right she was rude.  I was shocked
and so were the judges.

Sushant seems to be a real cool and nice guy who
doesnot talk much.  He needs to be careful if
she is this aggressive, as she herself admitted
on the show that she likes to dominate.

you don't seem to have known much about her before πŸ˜•
if you've seen her interviews you'd already know how she is 😳
even judges said the moment was wrong she was eliminated PLUS sushant was already in pain
FYI the judges were laughing minus remo all didn't react much πŸ˜• 
opposites attract πŸ˜› he must know her enoguh to propose to her in public
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its sad that TOI just made use of them in such a horrible way and that too all of a Sudden this Bharat guy is brought in. I am not sure about Anki past whether Bharat and Anki were dating or not. Thats past and its done and dusted. Now Sush and Anki are committed and almost engaged as Sush had proposed her for marriage on National TV.After all this TOI is now trying to make masala here by pulling this Bharat back into picture.
What idoticity and pyschic mind these TOI is having in making mockery of Sushita relationship. They want to ruin their image compeletly .Damn Anki is having a bad time ,first the interview and now this.
I wonder Anki FB message "Will break ur face if u break my heart " seem to be an answer to all this crap.
Yaar does any one even know that this Bharat ever Anki.Any idea folks!!! Damn TOI idiots. I think just like Sush did Anki should come out and clear it out poor girl!!!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jai shankar..
i know that bharat is anki's friend..she had a picture of her with him..not together..they were sitting on swings..she replied me whe i asked who that boy was..as it didn't look like sushant..she replied me.. he is bharat chawda ma friend...😊