kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Sheetal Ambuja gives Jassi another chance. What's the reason? Will she prove her worth?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon – Thu, 9.30pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Thanks, Kanchi. I think Jassi will get the contract. This is so predictable!
kanchi thumbnail
I also think the same.After seeing today episode, she fails to understand between the personal and the professional life yaar.Well she could have told purab tht flower wala concept was hers rather then she won't talk to him ever if he does the contrat with flower theme.Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
ahmed316us thumbnail
thanks kanchi.

that will be lifetime opportunity for jassi
Smile thumbnail

Hi Kanchi,

I though the same first that Jassi could diff. between Personal and Professional.  But now i feel that Jassi might tell purab that the theme of flower was Gulmohar.

Smile

pj04 thumbnail
 i know designs are copyrighted but since when have themes become copyrighted.
ritu thumbnail

I guess sheetal will divide the contract she seems to be toooo impressed with purab, and at the same time wants the flower theme by jassi. Purab won't give her a flower theme (we know why 😡) so she will have to choose jassi for her concept and purab for his perfection.

One thing guys, what they r showing betn purab  & jassi is too much, jassi will be a very painful wife, she does give any value to purab , i think he should not go for a person who does not have an iota of respect for him.

pmahesh thumbnail
Yes, I agree. I hope they introduce a sweet girl for purab! Any candidates?
humanyst thumbnail

Who knows...Purab may have an ex Mrs Purab Mehra hidden somewhere and she may decide to walk back in his life?

ritu thumbnail
any role for rajlaxmi ??? 😉