Feeling HOT HOT HOT..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm....The HUG ...the HUG THAT CREATED A STORM in our herats yesterday continued tonight as well as we all were expecting..and OOLALA..!! what a HUG that was...Piya all drowsy..(hmmm because of ABhay's intoxicating body warmth or otherwise..😉😳  ) very unstable loosing her balance and our ABHAY all alert to catch her at place CLOSE to HIM HIS so called dead HEART..and his SOUL which has never been dead for 200 years ..Which I feel was dormant only to LOVE PIYA..waiting for PIYA all these hundred years..!!Thundering TYPHOONS...!! it followed by as we all saw..WITH  A KISS...on  her lips..A final act of complete treatment..awwwww..I so love this treatment of ABHAY to PIYA but only ..only only wish...IT WAS SHOWN..in REAL..!! ALASssss...!! I think I have to give up on this dreaming for them to show a real one..Which today I came to a conclusion will never come true..and rightly so ..I think I ws getting way too greedy for Indian Audience !! But ..then the steam was blwing hot whistle ..even then..GOSH..they were almost there..close lipped...woooo I got dizzy & rest as they say is left to our WILD imagination..😳😉😆..sorry if I am sounding a little besharam here..😛...And..as expected ..when such a powerful passionate kiss is laid which princess can stay unconsious..SHE WOKE UP all drowned in his passion & warmth & love..!! She sees him ..as if she has come to this world to be in his arms..and she again..goes inot them..the ever warm ..ever open..paradise on earth for her..ABHAY's Arms..!!

I remembered this ever lasting beautiful song ..please have a look how perfect t fits teh situation of ABHIYA Today..and its like PIYA is telling these words to ABHAY..Lovely..!!😍

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Meri zindagi sawaari
Mujhko gale lagake
Baitha diya falak pe
Mujhe khaat se oothake
Yaara teri yaari ko
Maine to khuda mana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Mere dil ki yeh dua hai
Kabhi door tu na jaaye
Tere bina ho jeena
Woh din kabhi na aaye

Mere dil ki yeh dua hai
Kabhi door tu na jaaye
Tere bina ho jeena
Woh din kabhi na aaye
Tere sung jeena yahan
Tere sung mar jaana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana
..ISINT THAT JUST MIND BLOWING..I so sos love this song yaar..so correct for ABHIYA..!!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah this was a magical hug but today we saw only this and not more of Abhiya scenes 😔
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
:::I'm echoe how U feel. Abhay's arms is paradise 4 Pia. Lucky girl! She probably felt all her Birthdays, festivities all came at once. So true about the song. It really does some ABHIYA to a T:::
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Video is so much buffering. I couldn't enjoy the part. Why IF still not uploaded?😡
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

Yeah this was a magical hug but today we saw only this and not more of Abhiya scenes 😔

Its ok darling ..we should understand that this si a story & it should move forwards..and we will sure get many many many MORE AWESOME MOMENTS TO CHERISH..ooo I get sooooo excited to even think of the future..!! I am happy as long as PKYEK is there..becuase PKYEK means ABHIYA..Thats why..!! SO lets ENJOY & Drown in the passion..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

:::I'm echoe how U feel. Abhay's arms is paradise 4 Pia. Lucky girl! She probably felt all her Birthdays, festivities all came at once. So true about the song. It really does some ABHIYA to a T:::

Awww,...Thank you so much..isint it that SONG is just toooo perfect ..I loveee it..for ABHIYA..!!little old one BUT so perfect in feelings..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Video is so much buffering. I couldn't enjoy the part. Why IF still not uploaded?😡

awww..SANCHU..so sad yaar..I will pray you get it right yaar..!!🤗And SANCHU caps kab milega yeh HOT HOT Shirtless HUG wala..!!????😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Did he kissed her thr, when they were hugging😍, i felt it like that☺️...but camera covered it brilliantly😆
the HUG was simply wooooooooow...........
i am speechless.loved it to the core......
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

Did he kissed her thr, when they were hugging😍, i felt it like that☺️...but camera covered it brilliantly😆

ofcourse he did...!! HE DID..OH YEAH yeh camera wale bhi na..SUPERB..hain..!!😳