written update - 23rd feb 2011

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's Update:

Part 1: Episode starts with bare bodied Abhay holding Piya in his arms tightly and saying that Piya main tumhe kuchh nahi hone dunga, mera Pyaar mujhse jyaada strong hai. Tumhari saansen laut aayengi Piya. With all the warmth that Abhay had being transferred to Piya's body Piya's heart starts beating again and she opens her eyes.....then she says to herself: Abhay tum mere jindagi me ek farishta banke aaye ho!!! and they look into each other's eyes.

The next scene is shown that Piya is packing her bag and in the mean time Madhu comes into her room and requests her to come to their house. Piya tells: Aunty aaj main aapki koi baat nahi sun sakti, main us insaan ko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti. Unhone to aap ke sath bhi dhokha kiya pata nahi aapne kaise unhe maaf kar diya. Madhu replies: Piya beta wo itne bhi bure nahi hai, jara socho kya hona unka tumhare bina. Kaise jeeyenge wo? Hearing that Piya replies in a stern voice: Us waqt kahan the wo jab meri ma mar rahi thi? Us waqt kahan the jab main 9 saal k umr se orphanage me pali badhi? Aapka dil bohat bada hai aunty par mera nahi. Jab wo itne din mere bagain jee liye tab to aage bhi jee lenge, marenge nahi.

Part 2: Panchhi and Sid come to a hotel where a bid has to take place. Sid tells Panchi that tumhe yaad hai na yeh bid kitna important hai hamare liye so be careful. And yes main kabhi kabhi carried-over ho jata hun. Meri limit hai 4 crore. Please keep a check on that. Panchi replies do not worry sir. Fir ek seat pe jake baith jati hai and Sid tells I will just come. In the mean time Danish comes and holds Panchi's hand very tightly and she is hurt. She tells Danish chhodo mera hath, but Danish needs to talk and forcefully asks her a few question. In the meantime our "HERO" Sid arrives and says: Yaar tumhari problem kya hai, hum jahan bhi jate hain tum pahuch jate ho? Please leave. Danish replies: Panchhi meri mangetar thi and there are a few questions that are still unanswered. Sid replies: Tumhare pure statement me sabse important tha THI which means it is past.......and now I am the present. Next time tumne Panchhi ko hurt karne ki koshish bhi ki to I WILL KILL YOU. Danish tries to reply but in the mean time Sid says Panchhi chalo let us change seats yahan bohat badbu aa rahi hai. And then turns to Danish and says: STAY AWAY VARNA SACH ME I HAVE TO KILL YOU. They turn to leave and Danish attacks but Sid swiftly turns and hits Danish on his face. Danish starts bleeding from his nose. Sid says: Peechhe se war nahi karte!!

Part 3: Back at home Haseena and Abhay are there. Haseena says to Abhay that today it was an important bid and you should have accompanied Chand. In reply Abhay says there are important people like Danish with Dad why does he need him? In the mean time bid starts. Both Danish (sitting at the auction with a bleeding nose LOL) and Mr. Raichand bid vehemently. Sid also replies fittingly. The bid goes to 5.6 Crores and is won by Mr. Raichand. Panchhi says to Sid: Thank god aapne aur jyaada bid nahi kiya. In reply Sid says: Main to bid 4 crore me hi haar gaya tha par tumhare protein shake peene wale mangetar se thoda jyaada paise kharch karwana chahta tha. Do not underestimate me Panchi. Panchhi smiles. The anouncer anounces that the bid is won by Mr. Raichand. Sid turns and Mr. Raichand and Sid stare at each other. Mr. Raichand says Danish: tum next bid pe jao main tumhe wahan milta hun. Sid also says Panchi: Tum jao main tumhe bahar milta hun in sometime. Everbody leave only Sid and Mr. Raichand are there in the hall!!!

Part 4: Sid approaches Mr. Raichand and greets HI DAD. Mr. Raichand replies: Sid what are you doing here? Sid replies: What do you think dad? I have come here with only one objective: AAPKI BARBADI. Mr. Raichand says: Oh I think tumhe wapas chale jana chahiye bete. Sid says: No daddy dearest, I am no more your son now. Beta kehne ka hak to us din se chala gaya tha jab aapne mujhe ghar se bedakhal kar diya tha. And you know agar hamari beech takrar hogi to who will win. Waise aapka chehra ko kaafi logon ko yaad hai, achchhe se chhupa ke rakhna. Chand just stares at Sid. Sid continues: Yeh aapke world class choice ko kya ho gaya hai dad. Kaise kaise log paal rakhe hain aapne? Just around that time Abhay Rushes in. Both Sid and Abhay stare down at each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice episode 
i m looking fwd for sid and abhay
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow now its getting way more oneteesting sid vs abhay
thanx a lot for the update......
attack_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it wud be so kewl if sid and abhay turn from enemies into friends i wud jus luv it n i hope sid isn't a vampire lyk da rest coz der needs 2 be a nrmal person in each family. lol 👍🏼
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woah, Abhay-Sid first faceoff. It's a must watch episode.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.😊
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: attack_007

it wud be so kewl if sid and abhay turn from enemies into friends i wud jus luv it n i hope sid isn't a vampire lyk da rest coz der needs 2 be a nrmal person in each family. lol 👍🏼

sid is definietly a vampire, chaannd is centuries old !!
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IF SID IS A VAMPIRE THEN HE IS DAMON FROM VAMPIRE DIARIES AND ABHAY IS STEFAN FIRST THEY WILL NOT GET ON THEN THEY WILL RECONCILE ALL BCOZ OF PIYA . AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE REALLY APPRECIATE
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks alot for the update but just one small reuest, please not so much hindi cuz i dont speak hindi. thanks