KMH2- 22nd February 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
22nd february Written Update

Arjun is combing Raj's hair very hard because he sees Arohi giving dhondu breakfast.... Raj asks him whats wrong with him today and Romit is about to says but arjun tells him to shut up.... Then Arjun tells Raj what happened in the morning when arohi dumped juice on him, gave him some thing bad to eat.... Then Romit comes and says that last night you also broke his bike and Raj says you should say sorry or give him the money.... Arjun says you guys are right and leaves....

Arohi tells dhondu that i'll get some fresh fruits for you..... Then arjun comes there and says hey Dhondz and then tells him that last night he hit someone's bike so you won the bet and says enjoy your breakfast..... Arohi then comes and sasy some fruits for you and dhondu tells her that he just won a bet....

Raj tells arjun to admit it that he's jealous....Arjun says jealous and of him and then asks raj what does he know about been jealous.... Raj tells him about Role #11 and how he use to share lunch with her but now she doesnt.... Arjun then asks raj how will he get role #11 back and raj says i'll share my lunch with another girl and make role # 11 jealous.... arjun says fanstastic and i'll do the same thing Raj does.... Then he asks raj if he feels something for role #11..... Raj says nothing like that but what is happening to you is normal and we guys feel insecure when the girl is with us and if they attention to someone else.... Romit asks arjun what will he do and arjun says that me and arohi and enemies and if we dont pay attention to each other then we become insecure..... Arjun says i'll pay less attention on arohi now and high fives with Raj....

Arjun drops Raj till the door and says bye to him..... Arohi tells dhondu to tell her again and dhondu syas that i came here to get my love back and then she sees the arjun just left ...

At arohi's house sankit is banging on the door but bua and Tayiji and ingoring it..... Simi comes and asks where is sankit and they says that he left early today.... then simi says oh he went to practice with Romit..... then simi says bye and as she's about to leave the real carpenter comes and simi just ingores it.... bua goes to tayi ji and says that its a good idea that we locked sankit in the room....

Jignesh is on a phone and then he puts the phone down and tells the servant to put some of rashi's pictures on the wall cuz maybe by looking at it she might get happy..... Rudra comes and tells jignesh that im wondering how can a girl beat you up all alone..... Rudra says that the world is really changing....Jignesh tells him that i dont hit girls and she was taking advantage of my gentleman... Rudra says you didnt look like one when you said sorry to her and jignesh says that arjun took me to the corner and threatened me and if i dont listen to him then he would feel bad.... then he says that arohi has put a spell on arjun and then enemy stuff is just a drama and even today arohi is in arjun's heart..... Then jignesh says that now arohi and the kid needs to go because all this happened because of arohi and rashi just lost a kid so how would rashi feel seeing a kid.... rudra says i'll talk to arjun and we'll have to bring the situtation under control... Jignesh goes in front of the mirror and says that finally because of arohi arjun will fall in dad's life.....

Arjun is writing on paper but then ripping it and then on purpose he throws them at arohi and arohi looks at the papers and says lets find out who's writing this letter..... she goes upstairs and sees that arjun is writing the letter.... arohi goes to him and asks what was he doing and arjun hides the book and says nothing.... Then arjun says ok fine im writing so now go and arohi says that im your secretary so i'll write it for you now say.... Arjun syas dictation that also happened before and then says that what if your handwriting is bad... arohi says i'll type it later and arjun says not for this letter handwritten letters are personal.... then arjun tells her to get  a pink paper and when arohi comes back with it he tells her to spray perfume on it. Arohi goes into the room and sprays the paper and say that i know why such letter's are written. then she comes back and arjun smells the paper and says lovely and then he gives her his pen and then he asks her if she knows any love quotes.... arohi sya your a married man and arjun says what does that have to do with this letter.... then arohi gives him the book and says write it your self and arohi gets annoyed and leaves.... Arjun says that raj was right and arohi is sooo jealous.....

Arohi goes to dadi an complains about arjun writting a letter to another girl when he has a wife and a son.... then arohi takes dadi to the room and says that he's writing the letter and dadi asks your writing a love letter.... arjun thinks that the plan went the opposite way.... arjun says what are love letters and then he says i didnt write any.... arohi says that he's lying and its somewhere her eand i'll find it.... arjun asks dadi what's to eat while arohi is looking for the letter..... she looks into the TV stand drawer and finds a letter.... arohi says that this has arjun's truth and arohi opens it and she's shocked when she looks at the letter.....

Sorry for the very big delay guys it wont happen again....
thank you for waiting and dont forget to press the LIKe button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. thanks for taking time out to post update.
now i can watch the video.
Once again thank
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u :)
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I wish I said it every time
you do the things you do.
You always lend a helping hand,
and I'm filled with gratitude.
You are strong and generous
for each and everyone one of us.
I am eternally grateful,
I cannot say thanks enough.😊
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor raj,,bt kal toh kam ulta ho gea,,baap bete se tips le raha tha,aur woh kam bhi aa gai,,lolzz
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!

So finally Jignesh's truth will be infront of one and all.

Horrrraaaaay!

Thanks Rosh!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
raj itna sweet hai bt jignesh..!!
bt finally innocence of arjun is proved..!!
he is a perfect gentleman....
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Neha64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I was eagerly waiting for the written update. Raj is soo cute. Finally Arjun's innocence will be proved. Can't wait to see what happens when rashi comes back.