Dil ko khush rakhne ko, khayal achha hai

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Veer ne Tapu ko chhu liya (althoug he felt disgusting after tht)🤣🤣
Dekho dekho Usne uski taraf dekha (althoug there was hatred in his eye)🤣🤣🤣
Mai vari vari jaun, veer aaj Tapu ke sapnon me dance kiya (although sapne to tutne ke liye hi hote hain)
See i told na she is angel, today she shed some TEAR (although its crocodile tear)🤣🤣
Morality say tht She hs only rit on Veer becoz she is first wife of him (although she married by cheat and now divorced)🤣🤣🤣
Shame to Veer, he cant accept her (any reason to accept her)🤣🤣🤣
Damini ka asli chehra samne aa gaya, becoz she taught her daughter to fight for her happiness (wht abt the Tapu GR8 CHEHRA)
Chii Chii Ichha MARRIED to her DEWAR (Bravo Tapu u slept with a third person to TAKE REVANGE)🤣🤣🤣
these r few songs which is recent hits. if Singers r singing these song for entertainment purpose or to counter attack, thn we can also enjoy these hits, but IF THEY REALLY BELIEVE IT thn 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ankit they really mean it b'coz everytime you start such polls their complaint session starts automatically😆😆😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣

Originally posted by: ankit111

OMG Veer ne Tapu ko chhu liya (althoug he felt disgusting after tht)ROFLROFL

Dekho dekho Usne uski taraf dekha (althoug there was hatred in his eye)ROFLROFLROFL
Mai vari vari jaun, veer aaj Tapu ke sapnon me dance kiya (although sapne to tutne ke liye hi hote hain)
See i told na she is angel, today she shed some TEAR (although its crocodile tear)ROFLROFL
Morality say tht She hs only rit on Veer becoz she is first wife of him (although she married by cheat and now divorced)ROFLROFLROFL
Shame to Veer, he cant accept her (any reason to accept her)ROFLROFLROFL
Damini ka asli chehra samne aa gaya, becoz she taught her daughter to fight for her happiness (wht abt the Tapu GR8 CHEHRA)
Chii Chii Ichha MARRIED to her DEWAR (Bravo Tapu u slept with a third person to TAKE REVANGE)ROFLROFLROFL
these r few songs which is recent hits. if Singers r singing these song for entertainment purpose or to counter attack, thn we can also enjoy these hits, but IF THEY REALLY BELIEVE IT thn 😉

🤣
tum sahi kehte the ankit, dubte ko tinke ka sahara,
par ab toh tinka bhi chala gaya🤣🤣
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bipasha23

ankit they really mean it b'coz everytime you start such polls their complaint session starts automatically😆

i cant even imagin how people can believe in such things. i still think tht its just for counter attack or making fun as we also do. but if i m mistaken thn i can just feel pity for such thought..
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

🤣

🤣
tum sahi kehte the ankit, dubte ko tinke ka sahara,
par ab toh tinka bhi chala gaya🤣🤣

Anmol if u remember i hd told to write down my statement whn some people started saying Veeya is dead😆😆😆. now u can chk already they dont find anything wrong if she slept with Rathor for the sake of revange.😆😆, becoz Veer deserve it. but people forget wht Tapu deserve🤣🤣. and this statement from people who sing Dewar bhabhi song on morality basis. yaar  it seems we know thm better thn they thmself🤣🤣
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣😆 i am actually amazed cuz from no angle these options make sense.. cmon everyone knows ichcha is not jealous.. damini told her daughter to fight for her rights and not be dumb..

yaar inka toh raam hi raakhey😆
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after veer;s clapping  act today
there will be more to hear
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anmol if u remember i hd told to write down my statement whn some people started saying Veeya is dead😆😆😆. now u can chk already they dont find anything wrong if she slept with Rathor for the sake of revange.😆😆, becoz Veer deserve it. but people forget wht Tapu deserve🤣🤣. and this statement from people who sing Dewar bhabhi song on morality basis. yaar  it seems we know thm better thn they thmself🤣🤣

yes i have checked it they still love  their vee         ya😆😆😆..
now they must be hopimg veer should accept tappu even though the child is raghu'sROFL
haan tabhi hum veer ko maaf karenge😆😆
u r absolutely right, we know them also very well and even tappu .
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

🤣😆 i am actually amazed cuz from no angle these options make sense.. cmon everyone knows ichcha is not jealous.. damini told her daughter to fight for her rights and not be dumb..

yaar inka toh raam hi raakhey😆

soon after tht episode i hd told abt the reaction from other group and next day its came true😆😆😆. still they support positivity. Its her baddappan tht she didnt told to kick her out, but just told tht dont sacrifice her happiness😡 but still people hv problem😡
tani_thk thumbnail

OMG Veer ne Tapu ko chhu liya (althoug he felt disgusting after tht)🤣🤣

Dekho dekho Usne uski taraf dekha (althoug there was hatred in his eye)🤣🤣🤣
See i told na she is angel, today she shed some TEAR (although its crocodile tear)🤣🤣
Morality say tht She hs only rit on Veer becoz she is first wife of him (although she married by cheat and now divorced)🤣🤣🤣
Shame to Veer, he cant accept her (any reason to accept her)🤣🤣🤣
Chii Chii Ichha MARRIED to her DEWAR (Bravo Tapu u slept with a third person to TAKE REVANGE)🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 laugh riot 🤣🤣well wht can be expected frm sheikh chillies😆😆😆😆
🤣