!!*!!HaPpY BiRtHdAy RaUnAq AhUjA!!*!!

SomerholicGirl thumbnail

*Harika running on to the dias  catching the script in her hand..She is looking tensed and worried..Farhin and Vidya are waiting for her on the dias*

Harika: Am I late?
Farhin:Yes!!! U are....
Vidya:We thought of starting without u...
Harika: What?
Farhin:No probs...
Vidya:U came at correct time....
Harika:sorry guys!!was stuck in a traffic jam...
Farhin and Vidya: What?Traffic jame on internet???
Harika:Oopsie!actually...I was surfing the net and it suddenly got disconnected.....I was like...I thought that it wont be connected   again...But   luckily..Its back and I am  .....
Vidya:Happy that its back...
Farhin:Now start announcing...
Harika:ok!!*put her specs on,grabbed her mic and start saying ....Bhaiyon aur Beheno...Ladies and Gentlemen.....
*Then Vidya pulled her back and said*
Vidya:Enuf yaar..
Harika:huh???
Farhin:welcoming is enuf....start the actual thing
Harika:
Vidya:dumbo...😑start the announcement and say it normally...
Harika:

*Harika again adjusted her specs and started speaking...oops...typing *

In The year of 1985, On 24th February, A sweet, cute baby boy was stepped onto this earth and now, turned into a handsome looking young man and also one of the talented actors in tellywood.

He looks as though he is an innocent person but there is a good Prankster hid in him...On this, day lets wish him a very very Happy Birthday and also a very good future....

He is none other than

For those who dunno Raunaq,
here are the details about him..

Raunak Played small roles in shows like Piya ka Aangan, Mitwa, Jyoti and keshav Pandit.. Later he bagged lead roles in Zee's Do Saheliyan and Sanjog se Bane Sangini..Now, He is playing the male lead in Star One's Yeh Ishq Haaye where he portrays the character of Akshay Shukla....

In Zee's Do Saheliyan..His Character name was "Anadi".Anadi belongs to a middle-class family who has enough to live by but can't be thoughtless and spend on luxuries. He loves his family dearly and is a dutiful son. Anadi rears cattle as well as has a mithai shop of his own. He is the bread-winner for the family. He showed his acting skills and proved himself as a good actor and won many fans for his portrayal of "Anadi"

Later, In Sanjog se Bani Sangini, he played the character of  cute and adorable "Dr.Abhay"

And his present role is very sweet, caring and friendly "Akshay" in Star One's Yeh Ishq Haaye.Akshay is in his mid twenties, he is quiet, sensible, responsible guy, who loves Manjari secretly but has too much on his plate i.e taking care of his widowed mother, running a restaurant'thinks that the day Manjari completes her studies, he will propose marriage to her. Manjari's father is very fond of him as he fits the bill of a perfect damaad to the tee. Manjari has literally grown up in front of him and they both have always been very close since childhood.Manjari almost takes him for granted and can go to him for anything'and Akshay has always helped her. Infact many times its Akshay who saves Manjari from her parents wrath, esp. father's. For him, she is an endearing, adventurous, free-spirited soul, who is simple at heart and for Manjari he is this strong support system that she has outside her family; a friend, confidant, someone that she can always bank on. Everyone pampers Manjari but no one does it more than Akshay. He has missed his youth as he had to shoulder the responsibility of running the business and he misses it at times but he is the kind who does not waste time in accumulating regrets, takes life as it comes, works hard and accepts things as they are and is a very chilled out guy but very mature. He is a strong believer in destiny. Only one who doesn't look forward to Manjari 's 'maunvrath', for he can't stand her being quiet.

Because today's so special
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

Hope all that you do
Turns out happy for you
And all that you wish
Comes your way,
So each hour will bring
Every wonderful thing
You could ask of a wonderful day

May your birthday bring
You as much happiness
As you give to everyone
Who knows you

Happy Birthday

Because you're very special
Hope your Birthday holds in store
Happy hours that overflow
With all you're wishing for,
And hope the days that follow it
Make up a year that brings

Everything that you deserve
A million happy things.

A greeting on your birthday
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
Of everything your way

Enjoy your special day

You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way
Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

This brings a wish for all
The best a day and year
Can bring, for someone
Who should always have
The best of everything!

Have a Happy Birthday
And a wonderful year!

Hope lovely surprises
Are coming your way,
To make your
Birthday a
Wonderful day.

for taking time and reading this...
Plz wish Raunak a very happy Birthday

Harika....

*p.s:Credit for all the siggies and banners in this post goes to sushmita..and thanks farhin and vidya for helping*
Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago

Raunaq Ahuja's Birthday Messages

frenz4u
Hey Raunaoq, First of all Wish U a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ₯³ ....May all your birthday wishes come true !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
You are really a very handsome, cute, sweet and a very very talented actor with a great personality..😳........You are one of the most down to earth TV celebrity I have seen and a gem of a person .......!!!!! πŸ˜Š
I am a great fan of yours since I saw you 
for first time 
as the sweet and innocent ANADI in DO SAHELIYAN (I also know about all your earlier work too...πŸ˜‰.) and right now you are doing really a great job as the shy & sweet AKSHAY in YEH ISHQ HAAYE and as caring and loving husband ABHAY in SANGINI.....Just love both your characters in the show very much.....😳
Keep up  your superb acting...πŸ‘..You are an amazing actor !!!!! β­οΈ I admire your acting very much......You are the BEST !!!!!! πŸ˜Š
Keep rocking as AKSHAY and ABHAY !!!!!! (& more roles to come in future ....πŸ˜‰...)
ALL THE BEST !!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Love U a lot !!!!! πŸ˜Š

Hope you have a rocking and great year ahead with loads of happiness, success and love !!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š

haaki_ragz(HARIKA)
Happy Birthday Raunak...I loved u as Akshay...Keep rocking..may u have many more fun and success filled birthdays,May God bless u...
love,
Harika

Here's hoping that
Your birthday
Will very quickly bring,
All you really do deserve ' 
The best of everything
Happy Birthday

Vidya85(VIDYA)
Happy Birthday Raunaq!!!.......May God bless you,and you get every happiness you deserve!!......You've made our lives even more special by your presence!!!......YOU ROCK!!.....Hoping that your day will be as special as you are. I hope all your birthday wishes come true and you have a rocking year ahead. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. 

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

athisdagrh(ATHISDA)
Hi Raunaoq,
Happy Birthday!

Hope you'll remember special people
Who love you, and who care.
Also, others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Your fans belong to the latter, who support you every possible way.

Nice knowing you through the character Abhay in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (SSBS), which show cases your acting ability as a caring sensible person who always aim to be supportive and caring for his wife Pihu.
Also nice knowing you as a wonderful actor through SBS segments, who shares great camaraderie with co stars and enjoying the fun during funny moments.

You are a humble, down to earth tv star who cares to interact with his fans and always responds to fans' queries as much as possible.

Thank you for the entertainment.

Have a rocking birthday! Enjoy to the fullest!! All the best!!!

forbiddenlove(ANUJA) 
Hey Raunaq! Many many happy returns of the day! Its so good to see talented people like you on indian televison. Its an absolute pleasure watching you and ur performance! Please do keep up the great work on YIH and know that you have MANY MANY fans here supporting you n your work. Hope you have a great year ahead with lots of success and happiness! :)

Woohoohaha21(NATTIE)
Raunaq, many many many Happy returns of the Day!! πŸ€— You are a really sweet person!! Your acting as Akshay is mindblowing!! I hope you have a day full of Joy, Happiness and Gifts!! πŸ˜‰ And I hope you get such days for the rest of ur life too!! A very Happy Birthday Raunaq!! Have a Blast!! And keep rocking!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Loads of Love,

Nattie! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
More Raunaq Ahuja's Birthday Messages

hir50
Happy Bday Raun..πŸ‘.may u achieve more success n love n more serialsssssssss so tht we can watch u everytime we switch on the TV β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

love u RAUN.... God Bless 

shree60
Happy Bday to U, πŸ‘ Bday to U,πŸ‘ Happy Happy Happy Happy Bday to U πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
May you achieves all success, love and happiness in years to come...and as always be a SUPER⭐️
Cheers !!!! β€οΈ

crazyfairy(SHREYA)
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ! All the best for your future and may you aceive a lot of success ! ! !

Artemis678
Happy Birthday Raunaoq.  may all your wishes come true.πŸ₯³

dua44
Happy Birthday
Wishing that your special day
bursts with joy, laughter and smiles

_Mariam_
So on this very special day πŸ₯³
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.
May you get so much sucess in your life
god bless you
love Mariam

Smilie 
 StarHAPPY BIRTHDAY RAUNAOQ BHAIYA!!!!Star
πŸ₯³Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!
πŸ‘
May ur life be filled wid lotz of happiness!!!!

P.S: The Credit for making this whole thread look beautiful goes to Harika (haaki_ragz), Vidya (Vidya85), Niki (mjht_one) and Sush (-smiley-)
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail

*siggies by nikki*

Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yay..........I am the first one to wish you after the completion of the above thread !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RAUNAOQ !!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

Love, FARHIN
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday RaunaqπŸ₯³ Many many happy returns of the day.... Wish you all the success and happiness on ur life... May you have a awesome year ahead😳I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

Harika wow you did awesome job on the thread yaar... Loved the entry where you described the last minute changes🀣 And the emoticons are too funnyπŸ˜† Anyways thanx to everyone who have helped on this thread especially Farhin for coming up with most ideas and Harika for making this thread and making it more beatiful... Gorgeus sigs by Smiley and Mjht_oneπŸ‘ You guys rock... I wasnt aware of this since i was busy with exams but if i knew it like a week before it i wouldve done something special but as of now this is all im doing lol

Have a wonderful birthday Raunaq
Vidya
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Happy birthday again Raunak...
Hope u have a blast...
love,
harika
Its time to party guys