ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG OMG OMG i love today's episode.....absolutely loved it...

the idiot DD shows Ranveer the pictures and this gets Ranveer angry

everyone at haveli is telling Rasal not to think they are against her

Rukmi tells Rasal to go as soon as possible but Rasal jerks her hand

Ranveer comes yelling Rukmis name with gun and everyone is surprised (๐Ÿ˜ฒ me too)

Ranveer throws the pictures and ask why did you lie to me that you ware married (๐Ÿ˜•why do GUYs have this thing about hiding consider as lying i mean she didn't lie you never asked and she tried to tell you and beside Ranveer she is married to you...ur just dumb like DD) he keeps asking her why and Rukmi is quiet and he was about to shoot her but BT says just kick her out dont dirty your hand for her dirty blood (๐Ÿ˜กyou matlabi SOB sorry for the language but he knows the truth she is his wife) but Ranveer puts the gun on his head and says i will take my like instead and teach her lesson and everyone is screaming not to but when he shoots Deep coems to rescue and everyone is relieved and shocked and Ranveer yells and screams and tries to go after Rukmi but faints

the doctor says i told you not give him stress if he is not well after he wakes up he will go mental and we might have to put him in the hospital but for now i put him to sleep

BT goes to Deeps room and hugs him and praises him for saving Ranveers life

the 3 evils are happy but Deep says i wish i let him die that way the truth would of dies with him

Chanchel says no if Ranveer ever tries to tell truth we can say he is ILL and its all due his mental status he is saying things as everyone observed how you saves him (oh no not another crap )

BT yells at idiot DD for doing something like this and how she did not even think of Ranveer if he had died would she be able to bring him back (i am so glad she did i so wanted her to do that ๐Ÿ˜†)

MS ask what should they do and they say take Rasal with you and DD says why her why not Rukmi Ranveer hates Rukmi and house members agree and MS goes to Rukmi

Rukmi agrees to leave but not without telling Rasal the truth and Kamal only hears that she will no leave until she tells her story and she tells her to leaves ASAP or she will throw her out

Moomal and Rasal are happy that it all worked otu and she tells Moomal that she use to suspect Deep but who really i trusted was the one i had to be careful of

Ranveer wakes up and remembers the pictures in his hand and wakes up and remembers how Rukmi use to refuse his offer and how she said she wants to forget her past and how Guruji said she has suffer so much pain and how Ranveer had promise Rukmi for happiness always

Rukmi goes to Rasals room and tells him the reason i never called you to tell you he was alive was because and Rasal finishes what Deep tried to kill him and Rukmi is shocked and Rukmi says yes this is the truth Deep and Mamsa tried to kill him and they came looking for him so i had to hide him they are the reason this happen to him now you have to protect him as i am leaving and Rasal sarcastically laughs and says i believed you when you wrote Deep tried to capture you, you even took your friend Ashu's help to get me believe it was true and let's say it was true then why did Deep save Ranveer today and Rukmi says i dont know why but this is the truth and Rasal says please i dont want to see your face if you want i will gladdly throw you out and she pushes Rukmi ๐Ÿ˜ก and Rukmi falls on the floor and Ranveer comes there

Rasal says you dont diserve to be here go away as your dirtly blood is not wanted and this makes Rukmi very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ and shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (i am speechless) and Ranveer bypasses Rukmi and goes toward Rasal which makes rasal very happy Ranveer looks at Rasal and slaps her (๐Ÿ‘wow i was so waiting for this moment and it finally came i love it just tooo good๐Ÿ‘) and both Rasal and Rukmi are very shocked and the show ends on Ranveer very angry

Tomorrow: Ranveer tells Rasal I love Rukmi and I will be marrying her soon I order you to leave this house right now (omg I cant wait to see everyone's face I love it๐Ÿ‘)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i am started loving this show yar i hope cv don't disappoint us.