02/22/2011 BU: Sandhya prepares to LEAVE

Poll

Will Dadaji find out that Neeraj actually wanted Sandhya b4 he marries

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Baa comes to Sandhya and expresses surprise that Sandhya has decided to leave w/o taking anyone's permission.  Sandhya asks whether she'd have let her if she did, and Baa asks whether she'd have stayed had she been asked.  Sandhya goes into a bhashan of becoming Neeraj's weakness if she stays, and she doesn't want to do that to a guy who had given her courage all along.  Baa asks to take Dadaji's leave, but Sandhya asks her to tell him later, adding that today is the engagement and she doens't want to be the cause of anybody's heartache.  She adds that she doesn't want a re-run of what happened b/w Neeraj's parents & Dadaji.  She knows what it's like to lose a close one, and doesn't want to see that happen to Neeraj or Dadaji. Baa tells her that she'll pray that Neeraj becomes hers in this life itself. 👏

Sandhya & Baa go to the pujas, so that she can sing her bhajans one last time.  They are @ it, and Neeraj hears it and goes, but stays away.  Dadaji joins them after the puja and takes the arati.  Dadaji tells her that he wants her to do all the work related to Neeraj's engagement 😈  GB, who's been watching all this unobserved, is pissed! 😡 and Sandhya is shocked

Later, Anjali's parents are there, and are happy w/ Neeraj, who looks totally morose.  Anjali's mom is happy that both sisters will be together.  Dadaji says that he'll have a party that night and announce their engagement.  Neeraj is shocked.  GB makes a wisecrack about Neeraj being the shy one.

Later, Sandhya is preparing to leave w/o telling Neeraj, but b4 she can, he's @ the door.  Sandhya tells him that her task is done as he's reunited w/ his family, and that tai called her to ask when is she returning.  Neeraj asks her why doesn't she admit that she can't see him w/ someone else?  He tells her that she's leaving for that reason alone, and tells her that when he too is having a tough time facing this, how can he make it a reality in his life?  Sandhya reminds him of his promise to marry Anjali.  She tells him that she's leaving for good.

Later, Sarita & GB are getting ready, and Sarita tells her that she's surprised that Sandhya is leaving on the day of Neeraj's engagement.  GB tells her that Sandhya came here w/ dreams of marrying Neeraj, and is leaving b'cos she can't stand to see him w/ someone else.  She asks Sarita to forget Sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
sandhya at past
present sandhya

so she too has won this mahaan award

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sandhya was jealous at seeing this award with other female leads ..... finally she too with her hardwork won this trophy 😆 congrats sandhya 😆

p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Get your Vrinda act on Sandhya!! I do, however, understand why Sandhya is making Neeraj marry Anjali - he's just found his family, she doesn't want him to split from his family either. But I think even if she is forcing this marriage through she should still give GB and whoever else is 'against' her a bit of her Vrinda side :)
Going by the look of the updates, i reiterate that i AM glad that the show shifted slot when it did! Vrish, all this is your fault -i bet the CVs took notice when you'd said that you want this to go on for a year. 😆😭

It should have ended with the Jagirdar episode....and with shraddhya ditiching Rohit for the cream on the cake. But the present track is sooo like-----uhm, uhm...which one? There are a million of them (similar track  TV dramas)