sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Monty!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—May you have many many more and I pray all your wishes and dreams come true. May you have the best of everything in your life.
You are one of the sweeetst persons I know. Thank you always for commenting in my FF and gallery. It means a lot.πŸ€—

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi MontyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wish you a wonderful birthday and a fabulous life.

God Bless you with love, happniess and all the desires you wish for come true.

I am happy that i meet you and u r one of the sweetest and wonderful soul.

God Bless You dear.

I know u r the VM poster of our AT...............but for you, i love this VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_8AbLw0jo[/YOUTUBE]

Yr Gifts

Harshu: Lovely postπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
blissfull thumbnail
MONTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY πŸ€— πŸ€—

ITS u B'DAY!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

wishing u a very very happy b'day!!! may this year brings loads n loads of success happiness n love!!!

may all u r wishes n dreams come true!!!

hope u have a amazing day n even more amazing year ahead!!!😊

may this yr gives u some akal dat u dont do my badnameee vch is hard bt still my aashirwaad is with u!!!!πŸ˜†

keep ishtalkiing YT untill it doesnt ban uπŸ˜†

no bt on a serious note u r d most amazing girl!!!whenever u r around all d ppl around are juss rofling!be this way dont change!!!

keep rocking!!!😎 keep smiling!!!!πŸ˜ƒ n make others rofling πŸ€£ as u always do!!!πŸ˜†

once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

u r cake n u r gifts!!!😳

Gift Wrapped Basket with 1/2 Kg Sweets, 1/2Kg Cookies and 1/2Kg Chocolate

Edited by subia-17 - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
 @ zeenia - Zee my kabootari, DQ πŸ˜†  my Gujju benaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— i miss u so much. thank u so much  for ur kindly words for me. i became senti.........😭 it really mean a lot for me. πŸ˜›  i love u too.

@ sidra- πŸ€— thank u so much for ur warm wishes, sweet  cake & wahi pics with cake.πŸ˜› i love ur all VM......whether it's on SR or any couple. they r always awesome.πŸ‘ love u dear.

@ sabz- πŸ€— i know u.when ST won BB ....i remembered u.... & we have talked in past.... at siddhima 2nd marriage preparation in which i took side for ladkewale & u took side for ladkiwale........πŸ˜†Thank u so much for all wishes & cake. it really means fo me. love u dear.

@ jenny - πŸ€— awwwwwwww that's so sweet of u. thank u so much for lovely siggie. .it really feeling so nice ........😳i m going to use it.....i m really Big phankha of ur creation.......

we have always been in contect through PM & ur gallery. ur work is always fantastic.........πŸ‘ i have told u again & again ur work make me speechless. i can't find perfect word......which can be perfect for ur for praising ur work.......

love u dear.

@ shakkkkkkkkkkkkkk - πŸ€—  my nikkama phrienddddddddddddddd πŸ€£ u always make me laugh, irritate,......& yes of course.conphuseeeeeeeeeee πŸ€ͺ thank u so much  that massaledaar birthday siggie thank god i can use it...🀣
PS i had enough learn from CMG........ so i m not going follow any other path.  
shak on my burrrrrrrrdayyyyyyyyyy promise me this ID will be ur permenant ID........& u will reduce ur WL from 40 % to 0........πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DEAR πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ₯³
monty22 thumbnail
@ vidzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - πŸ€— πŸ€— Thank u so much sweetie for ur lovely wishes & birthday siggie it really beautiful.......πŸ‘ after all it's made by u.....πŸ˜› 
it's had been ages to talk with u ..i miss u so much.......we love wahi,shahid. whenever i see shahid first i remember u......😳 i miss that old days....u r one of that precious ppl who became my friend at starting when i joined that DMG forum.....

u, harshu, banu, zarqu, aish..........u all r now part of my life.......  at starting of joining IF  ......u all welcome me wholeheartedly in ur gang ..........😳 today i m IF rockerzzzzzzz it's all b'coz our nikkami gang......i can't believe myself i can do bak bak so much......πŸ€ͺ🀣

love u dear .take care.😳

@ sano- thank u so much dear. πŸ€—
I nikamma Shak brutally confesses on this auspicious day amdist all the nikamme friends that evanescence is going to be my last id given the fact that I will REFUSE every tempting username that comes to my mind. However, i shall give break to my chindhi business until my WL's come down to zero. I shall always be available at the PM service  πŸ€£
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shakkkkkkkkk nikamme 🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣

Apne PM k dwar mere liye humesha Khule rakhna 🀣🀣
Aapko ' R-J--' ki kasam πŸ˜‰ 🀣🀣
Harshu, yeh bhi koi poochne wala baat hai kya ? 🀣🀣🀣
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3