ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for late updates but i like to tell you all it will be late since i am in USA and i come from work at latne night...here is what happen...

Rukmi stops DD by saying how can you do this to you daughter

Ranveer gets angry and says i will never here anything against Rukmi

Rukmi tells DD that you will kill Ranveer by trying to get justice for your daughter than Rasal will blame you what will you then...right now go explain to her its best to go to village

DD is angry and thinks i will never let you get married to him (he is already marry to her ughhh)

Rukmi goes to tell MS that we are only here to save Ranveer from the 3 evils nahi to you know i have left this haveli long back and MS is feeling bad and says they won't listen to me either

Rukmi makes him try again and MS tells her to go to Ranveer because you cannot trust 3 evils

Mamsa and Deep are drinking and Ranveer comes to ask why does Rukmis mother say bad things about RUKMI but good things about RASAL and Mamsa says because she is a mother and Deeep saves it by RUKMIs step mother and jus then they offer him drink

Rukmi comes there and says Ranveer will not drink and takes him out the room

Deep and mamsa says its good if RukVeer are together as we want our butts to be safe (LOL)

Rukmi makes Ranveer sleep and he tells he to sit with her and Rukmi agree and falls sleep massaging his feet and Ranveer wonders what can be the reason behind DD being so mean

MS coems to talk to Rasal but she won't listen and DD says to listen to him and MS is happy to hear that she is thinking 1st time but DD has something in her mind to do in morning

In morning Ranveer ask Rukmi what shirt should he wear as she says anything and he says i want to know your favorite color form theses shirt and she is like i like what you like and he tells her to put shirt on him and Rukmi makes a gesture but runs away and says you do it your self

DD comes and shows Ranveer Rukmi's wedding picture (apparently its their wedding picture so annoying) and says she has been cheating you why dont you aks her about her husband and the show ends on Ranveer looking at the picture very much in anger.....

Tomorrow: Ranveer yells Rukmi's name and comes running with gun in his and hand and Rukmi is talking to Rasal and all the family is there and they are all shock to see Ranveer like this and he throws the picture on the floor and ask why did you do this and points gun at....and my video cuts i am sure it's at Rukmi....or Rasal....(in way i want DD to tell Ranveer so she can see how she is doing dumb thing by trying to kill Ranveer...ugghhh they can't take little pain and when it comes to others they want them to understand how stupid is that)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks! nowadays this serial is getting very interesting !