Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover (Our Kuperman)

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

TAKEN PERMISSION FROM GAGAN HERSELF BACK IN DECEMBER :). So please DO NOT CLOSE OUR TOPIC 😊 considering that we have the MOST replies and opened it first.

February 23rd is a very very very special day. WHY you may ask? Well title read karo maamo JUST KIDDING ROFL Anyway on this fine day a very cute sa, Punjabi munda was born. Who would have guessed that he would turn out to be the HOTTEST HUNK on the block and blow people away with his hawwwwt looks, sexy body and mind-blowing acting skills :| I won't go in details cos once a KSG phangurl starts to talk about his body and facial features then there is no stopping her! Karan Singh Grover is the name on everyone's lips; whether you LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE him or you spend your day&night making blogs and starting an army against him ROFL BABY it's impossible to ignore him. This boy got swagger SO BRIGHT YO that he don't even need light!

Happy Birthday Our Kuperman, Banana Boy, Humara Armaan, Our BABY - KARAN SINGH GROVER! God bless you Mr. Grover with all the happiness, success, love in the world *Inshallah* cos contrary to the misconception baby you deserve it ALL! You have a heart of gold and people who are close to you feel BLESSED to know that side of you and that they got the opportunity to be close to you, obviously that includes KPSians. Every day and we literally MEAN EVERY DAY, we find something new about you that makes us LOVE you more and more and PROUD to be called KSGians/KPSians. This day is very special to us because this day God gave us all an Angel like you and we thank him for that.

Here's the situation, been to every nation, nobody's ever made us feel the way that you do; you know our motivation, give in our reputation, please excuse us we don't mean to be rude but tonight we are celebrating you :D

Let's take a walk down memory lane and remind ourselves where did it all start for our Mr. Grover: He debuted on television by staring in MTV's first daily serial "Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi." He then went on to do "Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag." After that he took up the role of Sharad and played a negative role opposite of Jennifer Winget. He also essayed the role of Abhimanyu in Solhah Singaarr and then finally he landed himself his most successful role till date: Our Dil Ka Doctor ' Dr. Armaan Malik *Sigh he truly made the character and AR unforgettable for his fans* OH and feel free to blame this HOT AND TALENTED MAN for making some fans literally psycho cos of his chemistry with XYZ. This man got some real talent to drive people BANANAS ;) He also anchored "Zara Nachke Dikha" with Shweta and the show starred his future co-stars for DMG, at that time, Jennifer Winget and Amit Tandon. Oh did we forget to mention he also participated in Jhalak Dikhlaja. Now the world awaits his comeback yet again to rock our world =))

Make you say, oh my, feels just like he don't try, Looks so good we might die; all we know is everybody loves HIM! Head down, swaying to his own sound, flashes in his face now; all we know is everybody loves HIM!

"I love him so much! Agar koi bolde iske baare mein ek itni si bhi choti si buri baat ki bolta hai na .. toh main usko tor deta hoon" - Jas Karan Singh

OYE HOYE spoken like a true KPSian ROFL <3

"He is definitely my Mr. Right. All girls dream of their prince charming and he is definitely mine. The good thing about him is that he is always happy and it rubs off on me. We are just happy to be happy"- Nicole Alvaraz

Aw we just love their love and wish them all the happiness man! Always keep smiling, Loves!

"Thoda sa irritating hai! Ajeeb aur gareeb harqat karta rehta hai but he's a very sweet person!" -Jennifer Winget

Haye how true! He is ajeeb and irritating but he is all ours muaaaaaaaaah!

"MERI PROPERTY HAI YEH! kya kar rahi hai TU ... haath mat lagane de" - Ram Kapoor

LMFAO he almost sounds like one of us :$

"Aisa nahi bolo woh mera bhai jaisa hai ... AINT IT BRO" - Hard Kaur

Aw another KPSian <3 Though not a lot of us will call him bro for obvious reasons but we love their relationship :D

It's such a good feeling to see him loved by and surrounded by amazing and genuine people. We are happy that his BFFs and family feel just as blessed as us to have him in their lives. Raunke hain dil ke dar pe, dhadkane hain surmayi, humari kismat bhi tumhari saath ban gayi; tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi :) Once again Karan, we are sure you already you know but you mean TONS to us and I think it's safe to say we don't view this as just another celebrity crush it's beyond that. The way you treat us, KPS and KSG fans, we feel like we are big family and we hope to maintain that forever and ever, Inshallah. God bless you, Love! We can't stop saying that honestly LOL We wish you have a GREAT year ahead and may we get to see LOTS AND LOTS of you! Muaaaaaaaaah!

Credit:

The Post Itself - Gia Khan
Banner Avi - Sahar/Sary Khan
Siggie Banners - PreetiWrite Up - Sahar/Sary Khan & Gia Khan

Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail

Dear Karan,

Main shayar toh nahi
Magar eh KAY-ESS-GEE
Jabse Dekha, Maine Tujhko'Mujhko'Shayeri agayi

You know all my life I have been juggling between two Khans, i.e. Salman and SRK because they both had qualities which made me love them so much and  never did I think that would I find Salman's charm, gorgeous looks and SRK's emotional intensity rolled in to one actor'till I saw you on-screen! 
*You are the most complete actor I have come across. Someone who draws the audience in like a moth to a flame and I honestly feel so proud to be your fan. Whether it's the light-hearted scenes, the passionate & romantic moments or the highly charged emotional scenes'you are FLAWLESS! Even your off-screen persona is so charming and bindaas!

You're not just  turning 364days older, you're also becoming 364 degrees hotter. I hope from the bottom of my heart that today is the best birthday ever. May you get all that you wish for in life and my wish for you is that you become the BIGGEST Bollywood star because man you can give any superstar in the film industry a run for their money. 
Please come back on our screens really soon because it's not the same without you and no other actor really interests me enough :P

God Bless you with all the happiness in the world Karan.

Lots n Lots of Love,

Reema

P.S. Pisces rock :D

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Karan! 
Mannyyy Manny Happy Returns of the Day!!!

I hope and pray you get everything you wish for on this special day and that you touch success always! You're a rockstar who deserves nothing but the best from life! Thanks for always entertaining us the way you have because without that, we wouldn't be as in love as we are with you! lol.

I honestly don't even know how to start this, but I just want to tell you KSG that you have this amazing talent that sets you apart from everyone else in the industry. You were seriously a breath of fresh air when I first started watching DMG! You portray every emotion so naturally that it makes us feel for the character you play! You're the best actor the Indian Tele Industry has!! Always keep entertaining us please, because when you disappear, all of us get sad and gloomy and our lives seem dull lol. Im speaking seriously!! So PLEASE come back on screen soon! KPS really hopes and wishes 2011 is best for you in
the best ways possible and that you touch the height of success! 

You're one of the most humble stars I've read/heard fan encounters from who takes time out to meet fans, sign all these autographs, take pictures, etc! It seriously overwhelms us as fans to see our favorite always wanting to meet his fans and being so generous and so sweet! Mera turn kab aayega to meet you :( lol'You deserve all the happiness in the world KSG and I really pray that you entice more and more people and get more fans!!!
You make our days, when we get a special interview, if we see a new photo of you, if we hear you did an audio interview'Please keep entertaining us! You bring a huge smile on our faces and we want to see you back in action!! Thank you for everything you have done for us fans, and here's to hoping for more!

Lots of love and prayers always!!

-Anita Malik

HEYYYYLLO Lord Grover, I honestly have NOTHING to say to you :( Not cos I am a BAD BAD BAD phangurl but cos I used up all my material in the introduction of this thread ROFL And I don't think I can outdo that phangurlish material :S I already have problems expressing my phangurl side and doing it two times in a row is like an impossible task for me :| ROFL I kid I love you Mr. Grover and for you I am willing to be a pagal psycho phangurl phorever WELL not phorever that's a bit too much LOL OK this starting to sound sadhu and not like a CHIRPY msg :( *Breathes in* Let's give this a chance LOL I lub you dude I NEVER EVER have gotten this attached to a celebrity; I have had my share of obsessions but with you it's different. I feel actually I don't know what the fk I feel LOL but I do know that everyday my love for you grows and grows =) Not just because of your hot hot hot looks but also because of your personality and the way you treat your fans is just a cherry on the top. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU for sending me a video message as a reply to my I LOVE YOU to you; seriously that video will NEVER get old. Muaaah! I haven't interacted with many celebrities and neither was I ever interested to get this close LOL It's just not my thing to be THIS involved with an actor & his life but you are for a lack of a better word irresistible. You are not just an eye candy; the way you handled yourself during tough times, you honestly made me proud. I, at one point, did get really turned off by you ROFL not because of you necessarily but the kind of haters and attention you tend to attract and it started to get too much for me but after seeing your attitude towards them and life in general you managed to pull me back in to KSG Mania and I just can't stop now =)) OH and I have to say this I miss you and not just as KSG but as Armaan Malik too LOL. Anyway I am SO hoping that you come back soon, Love! We are all waiting for you impatiently <333 Though you deserve a LONG break but kya karein dil is selfish ROFL :$ 
You are beautiful in your own way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. You are on the right track, baby, you were born this way. I just realized I didn't really wish you LOL So here it goes - Happy Birthday Karan :D I wish you all the success & happiness in the world, Love! I hope 2011 turns out to be AMAZING for you <333 Cos baby you deserve it, muaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
God Bless You!
Sary//Sahar Khan

Happpy Birthday KSG!

Here's wishing you have the perfect birthday and the most amazing year ahead. I hope all your dreams come true and God blesses you with lots and lots and lots of love, happiness, good health & success! 

To be honest, I find it really difficult to put my wishes for you into words because I seriously wish you all the beautiful things in the world and prayy&hope, more than words can express, that you get EVERYTHING beautiful and worth having. 

It's been 3 years, 2 months and 3 days since that smile of yours has been bringing a smile to my heart and I cant explain how happy it makes me to just see a glimpse of you or hear your voice for even one second! 

Being your fan is something I can never regret and something I'll forever be proud of. However extreme it may sound it honestly is just a part of who I am and always will be now. I'm DYYYYYING to see you act again and I know you're gonna kick some serious ass in whatever projects you take up! You deserve the best of the best offers and Inshallah you will get them! I love your ambitious go-getter attitude to life..and I think it rubs off on us fans too, making us believe that one should always dream, keep trying to be a better person and that things always happen for the best!

Thank you for simply being so aweeesome and for making us love you more and more each day! I hope your birthday is as PERFECT as you!

Keep smiling!! (and neverr go missing in action for us dude coz it KILLS us LOL) 

Looooove you lots,

Manpreet Bhandal x

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KARAN SINGH GROVER aka MY BANANA MAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! What do I say that hasn't been said or talked about before? I just want to tell you that we mean it when we say YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO US KSG (L)! Everything you do .. say leaves a HUGE impact on us and leaves us SMILING and grining like fools for weeks :$ yes YOU DO AFFECT US THAT MUCH REALLY (L)! I wish for NOTHING but the BEST for you! I hope you get everything that you desire and dreamed of because baby NO ONE AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS! NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU!! I love the fact how your so down to earth and honestly we love how you never disappoint the KPSIANS and always mention us or give us an exclusive interview whenever you can (L). Not a lot of celebrities would bother interacting with their fans but you have always tried your best to keep in touch with your fans (L) even the unlucky ones (like me) who live aboard literally like SAAT SAMANDAR PAAR FROM YOU and can't really reach you! You have bought a HUGE SMILE on their faces by doing small things that might not seem like something BIG to you but trust me IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US when you give us a BIRTHDAY MESSAGE on our birthday, A REPLY TO OUR TEXT, A VIDEO REPLY TO OUR MESSAGE OR EVEN TEXT US AND WISHING THEM "EID MUBARAK, HAPPY DIWALI, ETC". You continue spread smiles ALL AROUND THE WORLD KSG and only you have the power to do that trust me ;). Your OUR SUPERSTAR and honestly our love keeps growing growing and growing FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU everyday of our life(L). YES yeh pyaar kabhi na hoga KAM (L) we will STAND by your FOREVER AND EVER no matter what you do where you are. You can count on your KPSIANS/KSGIANS to be there for you every step of the way (L) and we mean it when we say that cause like .. EK BAAR JAB KPS NE COMMITMENT KARDI TOH WOH KHUD KI BHI NAHI SUNTE ;)! You're an AMAZING human being KSG and there is NOT A THING we would change about you cause BOY YOUR AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE ;) not to mention .. YOUR DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BABY ;) like I say "god must have taken his sweet time on you". You got the looks, You got the sense of humor, You got the style, You got the MOST perfect dimple wali smile, You got the MOST amazing eyes ever , but most importantly you got MOST MOST MOST beautiful heart ever KARAN SINGH GROVER and I am sure your family friends must feel really blessed to have you with them everyday of their life (L). We have seen you grow not only as an actor ksg but as a person too (L) ! we have seen your MOST caring loving side to your most sensitive aggressive side too and we just wanna say WE ALL ALL OF YOU! You always do what you FEEL is the BEST for you! You have always stood up for EVERYTHING that you feel is right which has always motivated us in someway or the other (L). Having said all that I hope you have an AMAZING AMAZING time on your BIRHTDAY (L) God bless you with all the happiness and success on this day MR.SINGH (L) inshallah! and I hope we get to see you BACK ONSCREEN VERY VERY SOON cause we miss you LIKE HELL and wish for nothing but to see you BRING SEXY BACK ;)! But we know this wait is going to be WORTH it and you will be BACK WITH BANG (L)(L)! Wish you all the very best for all your future projects we know your going to ROCK IT BABY ;) and that day we will be singing "ZARA DEKHO KAUN AA GAYA.. ZAAMANEE PE JO CHAH GAYA HAI ;);)" we know its going to be soon baby cause YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT us with your "COME BACKS". All the very best Karan Singh Grover ;) we cannot wait for you to come and steal our hearts ALL OVER AGAIN ;). And last but NOT THE LEAST! I want to THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO MESSAGE THAT YOU SENT OUR WAY (L) THAT HONESTLY MADE MY DAY NIGHT EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG (L) and I continue to watch it every night BEFORE SLEEPING so thank you soo soo sooo soo SOOO MUCH for that you don't even know how much that meant to me! It was like you were talking to me :| and feeling was just AMAZING I m going to see you one day for sure ;) and I m going to make sure I make that kacha paaka ghar infront of your house (L) tehe! I LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS LOTS N LOTS KARAN SINGH GROVER and WE HOPE we were able to make this day AS SPECIAL as YOU ARE on THIS SUPER SPECIAL DAY (L). Happpy Birthday Againnnn My BANANA MAN ;). I LOVE YOU (L)

With lots lots lots of LOVE 

Gia Khan ( WHO PROMISES TO SEE YOU SOON;) )

Dear Karan,
February 23rd, is a very special date, because today is the day we celebrate, when a star was born! A star in all the true senses, somebody who isn't just "drop dead gorgeous ;)", but is also so sweet, and humble, and most of all has so so so soooo much talent! I'm sure you figured out from just the date we were talking about your birthday, but I had to add in the extra description as well haha. Happy Happy Happy Birthdayy! I remember I first saw you in Shola Shringaar, and even then I thought "he has a lot of potential" and secretly in my heart I was wishing that I'd get to see you more in the future. But, honestly, I feel like I got even more than I asked for with DMG, something that we'll always be so thankful too, because it gave us YOU, a chance to see your full potential, and also get to know a little more about the real Karan Singh Grover through the interviews! So, on your birthday, I pray, and wish that God blesses you with all the happiness, and success, and love, and good health in this world, and that this is a very memorable day for you! You're such a gem of a person, and I know you hear this all the time from your fans, so it may sound a bit repetitive, but you honestly are! There's never been a person that's returned from a visit that's EVER been disappointed, they come back with only praises for you about how Karan was so sweet, and took out time to sit with us even though he was so busy in between shoots, and how you're even better looking in real life tehee. If you think we gush about you a lot right now, you should see the girls after they return from a visit with you. They go from "I'm so nervous, I won't even be able to say anything to him" to "Karan was so easy to talk too, and he's so genuine, and down to earth! And I said so much to him when I thought I wouldn't be able to say anything!" And you know, it's exactly that, that makes us love you so so so so sooooo much more! It's the fact that despite being so drop dead gorgeous, you have a heart that's just as beautiful as you are! KPS loves you so much, and we promise to always love and support you! So just know that we're always going to support you no matter, every step of the way! KSG, you just walked out of one of our dreams, so beautiful, that you're leaving us, breathlessss! You don't even know how very special you are! (L) I remember back in 2009, saying it like that makes it seem like it was forever ago, but it honestly feels like just yesterday to me haha, my ma and I went back to India together to spend the summer there. We were waiting at the Mumbai airport, for our next flight, and I was walking around. I saw this magazine shop, and of course the first magazine I see has you on the front cover of it, it was from the show time magazine shoot that you had done. I remember taking a picture of it too because I was so excited that pretty much the minute I set foot onto Mumbai airport/ just India in general that I'd found something that was connected to you! I also remember, that we had stayed a week in Mumbai, and at that time nobody from KPS had even attempted visiting you yet, so I just kept hoping that maybe I'll turn the corner and I'll bump into KSG, haha and that didn't happen sadly. But we'd gone straight to Pune from Mumbai to stay at my aunt's house for a bit before we went back to Gujurat, and I had internet access there. So I was catching up on your interviews, and I remember in this interview that had been taken like the day after I left Mumbai, you mentioned something about going to Juhu beach that day, and I remember thinking like I must have the WORST luck because I'd been to juhu beach a couple time in the evenings when I was in Mumbai! But maybe it just wasn't meant to be then! Hopefully I'll get a chance to go to India again soon! And hopefully this time, I'd actually be able to meet you ! Can I just add in, it takes a lot of guts I feel like to be able to welcome with open arms a group of fans over to your house like that, fans that you know are absolutely crazy about you, but the way you behaved with them was so sweeeeeeeet, and it made us smile so so much! So thank you for that! You really are one in a million, our K'uperman! You're such an amazingly beautiful human being, an insanely talented actor, and to top it all off, you're extremely handsome, and have the most expressive eyes ever! Singh is always King baby! :D And, once again I sincerely hope and pray that all your wishes, and dreams, come true! You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling ;)

Love you lots n lots K'uperman,
Mira Patel (L)

Oh hey there cutie ;)
yes karan im talking to you.Happy Birthday ! (: I love you so very much, and i hope you have the best birthday ever. You probably have heard this a billion times already but your fans miss you A LOT ! please come back to television soon. I miss your cute pretty boy face a lot ? And well i could rant on and on about how much i really love you and that im surely your number one fan, however its your day to shine today ? So live the day like its your last and end it off with a huge smile and a bunch of cake.because your happiness is all we wish and pray for (: 
Love you karan (L)

Anisha.

Karannnn, you're my lifeee my heart (L)
Seriously I have neverrr everr in my life been addicted to an Indian Television Actor like I got to you ... Which makes you really very special in my life ! I remember seeing you in JDJ and after that watching every epi of DMG from the beginning .. the character Armaan made me fall in loveee even more with you .. And now that you're not on TV yet, I keep watching your VM's and pictures, as I seriously miss you A LOTT ! ... Keep rocking our lives .. 

x Kiran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. 
THIS NEW YEAR OF YOUR LIFE THAT IS BEGINNING MAY FILL YOUR LIFE WITH AS MUCH HAPPINESS AS YOU WANT AND MAY EVERY STEP OF YOURS HEADS TOWARDS SUCCESS FOR LIFE. 

"HOPE ITS AS AWESOME AS YOU ARE....
AND THAT ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

LOVE YA NOW AND ALWAYS.....
KIRNI

" Hi Ksg .. Happy Birthday to You ! Many Many Happy returns of the day ! hope this day brings you happiness and prosperity for ur Future !! and hope we get to see u making an appearance on TV !!! hehehe 
and i just wanna say Thanks to Your parents for giving us such a Gem of a person !!! 
and Thank YOU for taking the Decision to b an Actor and be an Eye Candy for us !!! hehe 

Happy Birthday Again ! 

From 
Sehrish [ from Pakistan , Hope u remember me 

Love You ...Take Care

Byee" 

"Hi Karan! Its me Fafi from Pakistan. A Very Happy B'day To You and many many happy returns of the day. I pray that you live long and keep entertaining us for a looooooooooooooonngg tym as we can't get enough of you.Tongue May you reach the height of success and never come back and you keep shining in our lives like a shining star and keep us glued to our TV screensLOL....
Karan! I am your huge fan n ths is the first time that im sending a message to some celebrity. Karan I really loved ur character of Armaan Malik in DMG only bcoz the way you portrayed itCool. I can't tell you how madly im in love with you and your character Armaan Malik. My cousins & friends tease me with Armaan Malik's name & i even fight with them when they say anything bad about you.Angry Also please do give me some message so that i have the grounds to fight with themEvil SmileLOL. I am also inviting you to visit Pakistan and whenever you come here do meet me.Embarrassed One thing I want to tell you that I consider you no less than any Bollywood actor both in LOOKS & ACTINGCool...Karan I wish you all the best for your future. God Bless You!!!Smile

hey karan wishing u a very very happy b'day n a beatiful prosperous life ahead.may god blesses wid u happiness,health,wealth n succsess .ur smile is the biggest reason for us to smile so keep smiling.i wish u reach the heights of succsess.may u have all d smiles a day can bring for u.may u receive lots of gifts.keep rocking.keep smiling. luv u 

Preeti

I wish you not only for your birthday but for the whole year. I have lots of wishes to make for you. Because you are very important for us. You are a shining star. Keep shining.

I wish you all the success in the coming year. I wish that no bad eyes fall upon you. You are precious. I wish you get all the good friends by your side in the coming years and all your enemies also become your friends, true friends. I wish you to bring smile on our faces in the coming year. I wish to see the best smile of the world on your face in the coming year.

I wish you a very very very happy birthday. And I wish you get lots of love in your life.
And I wish so many good things for you''''''''''''''''.."

Laizu

Hey, i'm Fatima and i'm from the U.K. I hope you have an awesome day with your loved ones and in this new year keep entertaining us. Believe ie or not, I actually liked you in Kasauti Zindagi Ki but that was partly because I loved your chemistry with Jennifer. I wasn't so sure if you would grow on me as armaan but you exceeded my expectations and won me over. My friends who have met you have said what a sweet guy you are, so you really deserve all the success you have had. I hope to see you again hopefully on DMG3 with Jennifer so we're all keeping our fingers crossed. Have a very happy birthday.
Fatima xxx

Hi Karan.......I am Raji from Kerala (South India).I am your fan from 'Kitni mast hain zindagi' onwards.

Happy Birthday dear,
I hope your birthday is filled
with love and perfect in every way.
Sorry I didnt send you any gift.I decided to send you the cutest, the sweetest, most adorable,most huggable gift of the world.But the post man shouted at me saying "Get out of the post box"
Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year. Love you......

Karaaaannnnnn Happy Birthdayyyyy :))))

U R a Total Rockstar nd our LORD ;)
We miss ya loadssss nd i Hope this year we see u moreeeee :)))
May u get all thelove, luck, success and happiness of the world cause u deserve all of it:D
Have a Wonderful day and a GR8 year ahead...
May god keep u Happy nd healthy always (L)
Keep smiling humesha cause ur smiles nd hapiness makes our day :)
U R a wonderful human being who had a beautiful soul....please stay like this always :D
We love ya lots and lots nd lots....
17th Jan 2011 is the day i spoke to u nd it is the best day of my life but I wish to meet u in person someday and i pray tht day comes soon :)
Keep shinning always and keep spreading hapiness with your mere presence like this always (L)
I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness and joy
Wish you many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health, wealth
and prosperity in your life.
Happy Birthday to You!
Love Siddhika

"HaPPie Birthday and I love you KSG so so so so so so much. A prayer: 2 bless ur way

A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A Msg: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Ugta hua Suraj Dua de aapko
khilta hua phool khusbu de aapko
Hum to kuch dene kay kabil nahi
dene wala jazaron khushyan de aapko
HaPPie Birthday

KSG i am sooooooo proud of you...i m from USA and i m not able to meet you but i m dying to meet you i hope u have the best birthday ever and i love you with all my heart. I dont know if i m ever gonna meet you but u have made a big difference in my life. I m one of your biggest fan Love You Love YOu and please please come back we all are missing you!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)(L)(L)

-sara khan

Dearest Karan,

Happy Birthday to you. Many Many happy returns of the day Karan. May God always and always bless you and may you achieve all the success and the happiness of the universe.
Love you.
You are an awesome actor Karan. And undoubtedly, you are the best actor in Indian Television for all your fans. The character of "Armaan" is simply unforgettable, and nobody else could have done a better job than you. It was because of you and your flawless acting, we could relate to Armaan and fall in love with him. And I know you are very well aware of Armaan and KSG craziness..hehe. 
So many fans have met you personally and their experiences are always so awesome. Your sweet, lovely, caring, and friendly nature makes you all the more special. I hope I also would get an opportunity to meet you along with Jennifer Winget some day *fingers crossed*. Love KaJen forever!!
We all are waiting for your new show and hopefully, your birthday brings some happy news for all your fans... really waiting for you to make a comeback on TV with a bang. It has been more than 3 months now since we saw you on our TV screens, and we really can't wait more'so pleasee come back soon to rock'wish you all the very best in everything you do. You are a rockstar and we know you are gonna rock all the shows you do. Wishing you loads of wishes once again!!
Last but not the least, Happy birthday once again Karan'hope you'd have an awesome day.

Yours well-wisher,
Sanju(Sandhya)

Morning I went to the church

The priest looked at me in awe

I never visit the church in mornings

"Father!"I tell him

"Today is his birthday"

On the way back the Sun I saw

Was shining brighter.

The birds flew high chirping love

I tell myself,"They might have known,

that today is his birthday"

All my friends were happy

For a dinner I gave as treat

A curious friend asked me why

"Dear"I tell her

"Today is his birthday"

I will never be dull even when the Sun is at West

For I knew very well

that I will live for the same day

to come again the years to follow

for this day will always be your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

hey karan so dre is lot 2 say as its your bday...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so exited....only wishing is nt enough for you.OK so firstly many many many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy returns of the day my love....May god bless u n he have 2 bless u...lolz...may he give each and everything u want..he vl give u...may u got more n more love...well frm r side alwayssssssssssssssssss....love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu n a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy birthday to KARAN SINGH GROVER and DR. ARMAAN MALIK(both having bday on same day so double celebrationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)...well surely u must nt be so exites as we all r..lolz...in nov-dec we starting thinking about it...frm feb 1 our countdown begins.....FEBRUARY is the bestttttt month.....ofcoz its your bday also its having soooooo beautiful love days...valentine day...I am so proud that I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Proudly I wanna shoutttttttttttt I AM A KSGIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....okk so what we love in you that we cant answer bcoz in true love we dnt hve words 2 explain...Just want 2 say u came in our lives as Dr. Armaan and take our heart away...we love uuuuuuuuuuuu...we love ur smile,we love your hair,we love ur cheeks,we love ur lips,we love your body,we love ur heart..we love your everythinggggggggggggggggggggggg.....u r d most sweetest,januable,lovable,caring,the bestesttttttttt actor, the bestestttttttttttttttt human being u r just the perfectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 4 coming in our lives...thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttt...there is lot 2 say bt dat lot u vl get lakhs of fans...lolzzzzzz.....you LOVE KPS and KPS LOVES YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....we will always be there to protect u.....love uuuuuuuuuuuu a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and enjoy your day....also missing u a lottttttttttttttttttttt come bak soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn...muahhhhhhhhh

just want to say

AAP SE HASI,AAP SE KHUSHI
HAI AAP HI SE ZINDAGI
TAARE AAP ZAMEEN PAR LE AAYE
AAP LAYE HAI ROSHANIIIIIIIII
DIL JAHAN AAP VAHAN 
AISA MANZAR AUR KAHANNNNN
HUM TO CHALE THE FANS BANKE
JAANE KAHAN DILL MILL GAYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loveeeeeeeeeeeee u jaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

- Radz

hi i m jiyaa jayeed malik

i m not good to express my feelings but i can say it normally that i love u very much. i that to thank u for playing as DR ARMAAN MALLIK . coz only for u made become armaan for us. everybody loves u n armaan same goes to me too but u dont noe that what u did for me. i want to tell it to u

i m a bangladeshi normal girl but i fall in love with a pakistani casanova. a flirt can changed n trun into a gem i learn it from ARMAAN. its only AR's love which help me to understand that fight is the first step of love. its only AR who made me possible to forget my biggest grief of my life ( yeah my hubby help me a lot too). thanks for all this. hanks to play armaan naturally.

we all love u a lot hope u come bak soon on onscreen. hope u will come bak as ARMAAN again in dmg with jenny. hope u will fire the screen again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Karan
Happy Birthday to You
Many Many Happy returns of the Day Karan. Wish U have a memorable Bday with your loved ones , get loadss of success n happiness in your life So happy birthday to you.Have lots of birthday fun! May your birthday wishes all come true,even if you have a ton. Love Yaa

Naaz

"Hey Karan

wish u a very very very Happy Birthday(L)(L)
hope all ur dreams cum true....n i wish dis Birthday brings lots of happiness in ur life...wish u alllll da success in da world dear(L)(L)
cant wait any longer 2 c u back onscreen.....misssin u sooooo much :)
GOD BLESS U...tc n enjoy life?
loadss n loadsss of love n kisses
JIA(L)"

Happy Birthdayyyy Karan!!!!!

I hope you have an amazing birthday. I wish all your dreams and desires get fulfilled. May the coming year and the years to follow bring you tons of happiness, good health and more success. 

You are soo sweet and down to earth. You make me so proud to be your fan, and from the bottom of my heart I pray and wish that you get everything you wished for because you truly deserve it all. Thank you soo much for being Dr. Armaan Malik, I don't think anybody would have played this character better then you. You're a very talented actor and I'm sure you will reach great heights in your career. The fact that you work so hard, and put your heart and soul into everything you do, definitely reflects in your work. I love your dedication and sincerity towards everything you do.

We all miss seeing you onscreen. It feels so adhura adhura without you! We hope to see you back onscreen really really soon. Whatever decision you make in life, all of us will support you in it. I wish you all the best for your future projects and I'm sure you will do justice to whatever role you play in the future.

The way you take time out to interact with each and every one of your fans is soo sweet. I hope to meet you one day and I hope that day is soonJ. You make us smile, you make us laugh, you make us go awwwwww in every scene and we all love it.

Always keep smiling!

God Bless you

I love youuu and always will (L)

Samiyah

Hi Karan,
Many Many Happy Returns of the day, may you get all the happiness, u deserve it all :)
And here's a poem I wanted 2 dedicate to you, was written by a friend of mine long time ago, 
but I donno why, I really feel it should be sent 2 u

They say that good times aren't meant for retrospection
But, I believe they are the best to look back
When you can sit by a riverside and think
What is it that those past days lacked.

Perhaps it is someone there with you
Who makes your life joyous today
In whose absence, there was no joy
Only a sad, remorseful yesterday.

That one person is the only one
Who'd make your days fun and bright
That one person is all you need
Under the moon and in the sun light. 

And yeah, I am ur biggest fanI can show u how

Enjoy ur day,
Qurrat-Ul_Ain (Mona)

Hey Happy Birthday Karan.

Have Rocking Day n Amazing fulfilled year ahead'..
Thank you n Hope you keep us entertaining with your Great acting n wonderful Dancing Skill in coming Years too..
Once Happy Birthday to you 

Taniya

Hey Karan,everytime Birthday Wishes with Same Words Same Language everytime so Let it be something different this time :D 

Sasriyakal Karan,
Tohanu Tohade Janam Din Diyaan Bahut-Bahut Vadhaiyan. Rab Tohadi Har Mono Kaamna Puri Kare Te Tussi Humesha Muskurande Ravo :) Main Tohade Har Kheter Vich Fateh Di Prathna Kardi Haan :)

Rab Kare Tohadi Zindagii Vich Kade Koi Vi Dukh Na Aave Te Tohadi Raahvan Vich Khushiyan Hi Khushiyan Hon :)

Tohada Bada Intezaar Kar Rahin Han Main. Jald Toh Jald Laut Aao, Tohade Bina Zindagii Berang Haigi Hai. :( 
Tohadi Bahut Yaad Aandi Hai Te Kadi Kadi Tan Ankhaan Vich Aasun Vi Aa Jaande Ne :(

Chalo Now once again wish you a Very-Very Happyyy Birthdayy. Enjoy Celebrate Your Day To The Fullest :) :) 

" Main Tohanu Bahut Pyaar Kardi Haan "

" I LOVE YOU KARAN" 

Lots of Love
Arzoo

Happy Birthday Karan, wishing you a very very Happy Birthday.

May God Bless You & Hope your all wishes come true. Have a successful Life ahead, May this Birthday brings all the luck for you.
Hey Karan, I am Oishi from Bangladesh remember, we talked on Phone. You Know My Birthday is also on 23rd Feb, same as you..Lucky me, Now I am wishing you Happy birthday, so now it's your turn to wish me,Lol
I always celebrate it for both of us, Your name is always there beside my name on cake & I always wish you first before me. I guess I am the most lucky girl as I share my Birthday with you.
Now Please come back on screen, it'll be my Best Birthday gift. You are the Best actor of TV Industry, your acting is so natural, it looks so real. You are the Best.Missing you so much.My day is incomplete without seeing you.plss come back
Happy birthday again & eat lots of cake, from my side also..Lol..Forget your diet chart on this day. Always be happy because your smile is very important for us.
All The Best for your Movie. You'll Rock it for sure, eagerly waiting for it.we are with you & will always support you. please come back soon onscreen, ...I Love you soooo Much & don't forget me, Haan..Love you...
No matter how far or how long,
My love will still be yours,
I will always love you,
For you ' I am here,
Whether in spirit, mind, body,
Shall you ever shed a tear,
Your angel will always be near,
Happy Birthday Dear!

Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover..
Love Oishi

THE KARAN SINGH GROVER

Wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dude!

Today is your birthday
the day you were born
you turn a year older
so much and so more

You have always given me ur best of best and always entertained us!Your each moment is so precious for me that i can cherish for my whole rest life. Thanks a lot for being so wonderful and nice to ur fans as always. You r truly the awesomest mixture of passion, talent, softness, politeness, down to earth and many more things.
I can never ever get over you. The D-Day of my life when i met you and those beautiful days whenever i get to talk to you on phone are all memorable for me. You are so special for me and my life ❤️

Karan, Be sweet like this forever.
May God Bless you with all happiness and success.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship, love and happy hours.
Hope you have the greatest Birthday ever!

Wishing you the bestest of best ❤️
Many Many happy returns of the day 😊
Keep Smiling 😊

Your lovingly and craziest fan
Divya ❤️

Hey karan ,am so happy i got the opportunity to send u my wishes

Wish u a very happy valentines day n a very very happy birthday
On your birthday i wish you much pleasure n joy ;i hope all your wishes come true
Have a blast ,enjoy......
N congratsssssss on winning the title 'the most fit actor' n awarded as 24th most desirable man in india well deserved
wish u all luck for yr future projects......
missing u loadsssssss come back soon on screen........
Happy birthday once again . love uuuuuuuu.
byeeeeeeee hope see u soon , will be a dream come true

loads of love from your biggest fan
yunika , [from mauritius]

A man who created magic as he became ARMAAN of every girls heart.nd the one who created ARMAAN who spread love all over is our KSG

HE IS SO HUMBLE,SO DOWN-TO -EART always makes other happy,the one who taught us to never hate ur haters also,always love them ,nd just spread love every where...
today our ANGEL is entering in new year of his life...i wish he always keep smiling,get more nd more success,his every wish get full filled...

I wish god give u all happiness
I wish god give u lots nd lots of success
I wish god bless u always
and give u happy nd peaceful life...

nd being KPSIAN we always promise to be ur side nd keep fighting for u always

wish ur this year brings more nd more success to ur life...nd u always be happy:-)))

wish u A great HAPPY B DAY

- Ruby 

Today is the day we celebrate you

when we show our affection for all that you do
You've come so far and achieved so much
and you've changed the life of people you touch

Your a cool friend, celeb, son and bro
and if sum1 ever left u, oh god we'd miss u
so this poem is to wish you a happy day
and that wonderful things come your way
And spread joy everyday!

Happy birthday Karan on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, we all just want to say.
Our love 4 u we wish to convey
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a love n luck, we're there to send.

Happy B'day Karan...May all ur dreams and desires gets fulfilled.
Do remember ur fans r alwayz dere to pray...
Cheers!!!

Love n Regards
Aakriti sood(KPS)
akufull2mad(IF)

Dearest Karan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN
May this year be your best ever. I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. Not just a year older, but a year better. Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. May this day always be a special one to remember. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. GOD BLESS YOU
With Lots of Love and Wishes
Farzana Irani

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Karan
Happy Birthday to you

I shall use this opportunity to tell you abit about this girl;
-There is a girl whom you have taught the meaning of love
-There is a girl whose days are incomplete without you
-There is a girl who thinks about you 24/7
-There is a girl who cant imagine life without you
-There is a girl who can exceed any limits to meet you
-There is a girl whose friends call her crazily obsessed. and yes she is. About you.
-There is a girl who loves being in love with you
-There is a girl who is so proud to call herself your biggest fan
-There is a girl who is ready to die for you
-There is a girl who you mean more than anything/anyone to her

That girl is me. And this girl whom you don't know loves YOU more than she loves herself.

Anywaays' its YOUR special day, Hope you enjoy this day to the total max because you deserve this fully. I hope all you wishes come true & you get ALL the happiness in the world.

&' May god give you a 100 more years to live.

Thankyou Karan for everything, for giving us the role of armaan; whom no one could have performed better than you, for giving us a role which everyone shall cherish till there last breath, for all the amazing memories, for being so nice to your fans.

Words aren't enough to describe how much i love & miss you. Hope to see you on tv sooooon. 

Never ever change. Cusz boy you're amazing just the way you are (L)

-;All the best for your future, i know you will do more amazing shows/movies.
&Please do visit London. Dying to meet you.

Take cake of yourself, and hope you have a bangingggg time on your birthday with your friends and Nicole ;) 

A candlelight dinner for you and nicole on your birthday(meri taraf se). I also hope you both had a great time on valentines day :D

&&&' AAJ KE DIN CAKE JHEE BHAR KE KHAANA :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAINNNN :D

I LOVE YOU RAISED TO INFINITY!

Much Love from your biggest fan; armaanno1fan aka Amandeep 

23rd February 1982! A Blessed Day!... 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Karan
Happy Birthday to you!

I wish you a day
Full of special delights
Warmhearted feelings
And heartwarming sights.
I wish you a day
That seems made just for you
With all your wishes
And dreams coming true.

Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you

Finally.. I hope you get more than you deserve!... And all your Dreams and Wishes come true!.. Happy Birthday!... Have a great day!... I know you will ;)
Lotta Love And Duas.. Samm (L)

P.S A joke to end this...
Q: Why is Karan soo COOL(L)..
A: Cuz he's got soo many FANS... LMFAO (L)
Oh yeahhh.. forgot my favourite line... :P
Karan you are a STAR whereas the rest are celebrities... Thats what makes you Unique and different!... :-D

hello karan !!!!!
happy birthday baby :) 
hope yuh gonna rock it awl away ;)
i jux luv yuh (L)(L)
i can literally say k yuh r ma jaan :)
luv yuh luv yuh luv yuh !!!! muaah :)

Ureeba

Dear Karan (my dream guy :P)
I wont say anything about how good looking and drool worthy you are or how well you act that it brings tears to our eyes watching you cry or it brings smile to our face when laugh 
I am just going to wish you a ver very very very very HAPPY BITHDAY :D :D :D
May you find whats best in your life and may God bless you with his mercy and all the best things he has in store for you, may you succeed like a star high up in the sky and may you sorrows decrease like the earth beneath our feet 
Keep smiling and keep coming on our huge TV screens because we cant live without watching you laugh or cry 
Many many many Happy returns of the day once again (L)(L)
I have a request PLEASE COULD YOU WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALSO AS I SHARE THE SAME BIRTH DATE WITH YOU ! 
Its a request from your not so biggest but a loyal fan 

Tehreem AKA Tehru tehehe
Love You alot (L)

HEY KARAN

Wish you a very happy birthday..i cant believe its been one year since your last birthday.LOL..time passes by so soon.....hope you have lots and lots of success in future....get loads of tv shows n films to do...and i also sincerely hope u leave smoking n drinking.......and wish u agree more with your dad's point of view..he is very nice...karan u remember i gifted u card n box of chocolates wen i came to meet u well that was your advance birthday gift....you were a really nice host to us karan........and i wanna giv u something more too

Nikki

Happy Birthdayy Karan (L)
Theres always so much to wish for you and tell you but it always falls short.Even when it comes to telling you about how amazing you are whether as an actor or most importantly as a human being .
I hope this birthday and year are lucky for you and you achieve even more success then you already have ,because you defintely deserve the best and even more ! Your hardwork ,talent and most importantly you being such an amazing person ,so down to earth and humble got you so much and am sure will always ! Love you for what you aree. We're honoured to be your fans,we have always got so much love from your behalf,you have always been so thankful and considerate ti have mentioned us all everywhere.
We fans who have had the honour to meet you know how special we felt in the few minutes we with you ,and cant be thankful enough ! 
I hope you have an amazing birthday and wish you lots of peace,health and success !
AND please keep smiling because we love your dimples (L)

Lovee 
Ankita

Happy Birthday Karan,

I just wanted to wish u a very very happy Birthday I hope you have a wonderful day may God bless you and give you all the success and happiness in your life. I just really hope you enjoy your day to the fullest and make the most of it. A birthday comes once a year and it's an important day and I really hope it goes well. I just want to say I love you as an actor and love you since the day I saw you and I can proudly say today you are my most favorite actor today. I just need to thank you for all that you have done for us and for the amazing stuff you ever gave us. Remember that you always have your fans to support you in the work you do provided we believe in it. Thank you once again May God bless You and may all your upcoming work go well. Inshallah

Happy Birthday Love Aliya

Hi Karan, Happy Birthday to You. I wish you a Happy Safe and Fun Birthday. may this Year be your best one and keep loving you fans. From,

Your Loyal Fan Isha R'fi

Happy Birthday Karan Bhaiya....Clap
I'm Simran and I'm 14 years old....Embarrassed
I'm ur biggest-biggest fan....Embarrassed
I know ke aaj ke Din aapko bohot message aayenge....Smile
and aap shayad hee mera yeh message padhein...Smile
But main aapko bataana chaahti hoon ke main hamasha aapki aise hee fan bani rahoongi...Smile
and hamesha aapke liye pray karti rahoongi...Smile
Always love u a lott Karan Bhaiya...Embarrassed
Once again a really very Happy Birthday to u....Hug

jiski aankhien hai nirali
harkatien shararti . 
dekh ke usse aye chehre pe muskaan
har pal zuban pe rahe uska naam . 
ban gaya hazar dilo ki dhadkan 
kahe hum (apki angels) ladkiyaan . 
ki you are the best
with full of zest 
tha pyara character armaan
per apki acting ne bana diya usse mahaan
eyes se aye jo aasoo
usme hai aisa jadoo
ki hum sab ki eyes bhar aye
rokna mushkil ho jaye
i love u KPS 
thats what he says 
karan singh grover hai naam
happy bday to you from one of your fan...... 

meeting you in delhi on 17th january was really a dream come true, words cant express that day ever hope to meet you again. hope you enjoy ur bday to its fullest have loads of fun nd blast at your bday nd may you keep smiling all your life and all your wishes come true. 

(L)srishti

Happppy Birthday to THE most amazing guy in this whole world!!

Karan Singh Grover,I love you so much!May god bless you with lots of happiness,success,love and only love!A person like you deserves nothing but the BEST in life =) 
I can't even begin to say how special you are..You hold such a special place in my life..in our lives.Your fans (L)
20th august07,was the first day i saw you and believe me that jhalak of urs was enough to make me fall in love with you!
Your very precious Karan,An amazingly goodlooking guy,with a heart of gold! Its always been a pleasure to see you act.host,dance!
I seriously cant thank you enough for entertaining us for so many years..as our favourite Dr Armaan,and then thru all those reality shows where u just proved how multitalented u are!
Your goodlooks,perfection when it comes to acting.cannot be denied by anyone But the most important and the best thing about u being..ur humbleness!
There have beeen so many lucky fans who v got the opportunity to meet you,spend time with you and interact with the real you and the things we see and get to hear are unbelievable!Your a SWEETHEART karan,its very hard to find celebrities who are well known and very popular but at the same time are so so down to earth and humble and are always there for their fans!But you are one in a million..A gem =) Its always a pleasure to see the REAL karan singh grover,be it in reality shows or in interviews,and you just leave us spell bound with your dimpled smile and happy go lucky nature..That smile of yours makes our days a hundred times better(L)
The past year has been very good for you and your fans because you came back..just for us and to entertain us!..and I hope this year turns out to be better than the best for you!!Both professionally and personally!
All the best Karan,for everything in life!Im sure ull be back super sooon and will manage to outdo yourself like always!
I hope we get to see you in the movie we v been hearing about lately,and it becomes a superduper hit (L) and in many more fictional and reality shows ofcourse!Thankyou for entertaining us for so long karan,and for the many more years to come,because your fans will never ever stop loving you (L)
Lots of love and best wishes,
Kashvi.

Dear KSG,
i wish u many many happy returns of the Day
you have become very special to me as well as all of your fans.
We all love you so much.
Today is such a special day for you.
i hope you have a blast on this very unique day.
many all your wishes comes true
and all the best in your future life
really hoping to see u on-screen soon
Love u lots
Karishma aka karu

Karan,wish you a very very very very HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY!!! <3

I wish this year brings lots and lots of happiness and success to you.May all your dreams come true & may you have an AMAZING future ahead.
I had met you at your residence in Delhi in January and you had called me a "giant",if you remember that 😆 Yea,I am the same TALL girl.That day was indeed the BEST day of my life and Thank you SOO much for making it so awesome and special <3
I already told you this but you are a brilliant actor and moreson a wonderful person and the most genuine celebrity I've ever come across! I love how you are so down to earth,grounded,caring and loving,alwaysss stay the way you are Karan..!! 
I really do wish,hope & pray that all your desires are fulfilled and may you ALWAYS get the BESTT in life,because you truly deserve it.Don't ever let any negativity affect you because you do know that we are ALWAYS there around you to support and love you <3
This bouquet is for you from me <3

I can't end my wish without mentioning Armaan,so thank you for being DR.ARMAAN MALIK and bringing Armaan to life and making him so lovely and heartwarming <3 I can never picture anyone else but you as Armaan!! And the way you played Armaan is just beautiful <3 We really do hope that we get too see Armaan back again in DMG.You are so sincere and honest to your work and that is what makes you all the more awesome.I really wish that you achieve GREATTTTTT success in your career and that ALL your upcoming projects are fruitful.
And please don't make us waittt for longgg to see you on-screen! It just DOESN'T feels the same without you!! We miss you alot :( Bahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt saaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaa....So please come back soon!! <3
Happyyy Birthhdaaayy once again Karan!! And since we know how much you loooooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee Chocolates,here are some from me =)

Enjoy your day to the fullest and eat lotsaaa & lotsaaa cake because you lost oodless of weight! LOL
God Bless You always <3

Love you loadsssss,
Mehak <3

Dearest Karan,
Wish you a very happy birthday and an even happier year ahead. I wish you all the happiness, love, success and good health in life'.forever and ever. May you always get nothing but the best of everything in life. May God always shower his blessings on you with everything that best for you. You are one of the sweetest actor I have come across. I have never seen any actor go to the lengths that you do just to make your fans happy. You give us your unconditional love and your every gesture is so special for all of us. You are such a sweet, genuine and down-to-earth person. Your personality is so electrifying that I just get a huge smile on my face just by seeing a picture of you. Not to mention the fact that you are so dangerously hot that as fans we can't stop staring at your pictures/videos.
You know, it was in Dec'08 when I first came across DMG and started watching it. You are the ONLY reason I actually started watching that show. I was randomly going through YouTube videos and I saw a clip of this guy in firozi sherwani. My heart told my brain, "WHO IS THAT?" and then my brain told my finger to click on the clip. Phir kya tha? I was sucked into this vortex that I am still stuck in and don't want to get out of. I am telling you it was the best stunt my heart, brain and fingers pulled that day. What I am trying to say here is obvious ' You have made me total pagal and I miss your presence on screen like crazy so PLEASEEEE for God's sake, show some mercy and come back on screen soon!
In the end, I just want to wish all the very best to you in whatever you do in life. Us, as your fans, are ALWAYS ALWAYS going to stand by you no matter what. We will keep loving you as long as you keep entertaining us'and even beyond that 😊 

http://i.imgur.com/XVc9j.jpg" />

Some siggies to come by tomorrow :) 

With lots of Love, 

Rabia

Happy Birthday Karan! May God bless you and give you all the happiness, love, and success! Karan, I truly love you so so so much! From the beginning of DMG till now, my love for you has just kept growing and growing. I cannot tell you how much I love you! Whether it's your acting, your personality, your looks.. everything about YOU is just so perfect and lovable! I truly feel so proud to be a KSGian! It's been years now since we've been watching you on TV and we just can't get enough of you! Your acting is just amazing! Your expressions, your actions, the way you say your dialogues, the way you hair just blows :) We fans LOVE it all! And apart from your acting.. you as a human being Karan (L) You're just so humble and down to earth. You give us fans so much love and really makes us feel so happy! You're definitely one in a million! And my dream is to meet you at least once! Karan, everything about you just makes me so happy! If we fans are sad or depressed, we just need to watch a bit of KSG and everything is better (L) You truly mean a lot to us! Right now we're really missing you on TV.. but I know you'll be back with a bang! And all of this wait will be worth while! :) I hope you really enjoy this birthday of yours.. I hope you spend it with all your loved ones and we fans will be celebrating too.. because on this day, the BEST actor and the BEST human was born! Miss you so much KSG! Happy Birthday! Love you SO SO SO much.. more than words can ever describe! May all your dreams and wishes come true and may God fill your life with many many blessings! LOVE YOU! MUAH!

Lots of love, hugs, and kisses,
Noreen Shareef (L)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KARAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy Birthday, mere dil ke Armaan <3 Many many happy returns of the day! I wish you a million more birthdays and all the happiness in the world (: I wish you nothing but the best in life <3 and I can't wait to see you back with a bang!

Lots of love,
Mohini Agarwal

Manny manny manny happy returns of the day karan
Hope u get everything in life u deserve it
Awl the best for future
Awl the best for your next step in bollywood
We awl are sure u will rock it

Aapki har dua kubul ho yehi dil se ilteja hai
Aapki har khwaish kaapke magne se pehle hi khuda kubul kare
Yehi dil ki khwaish
Khush rahe aap sada yuhi jagmagate hute sitaron main ]
Koi kanteein aapkon na chun paye
Unke liye aapke yeh fan hasir hai
Wish u awl the best for future u rock my world
Again happy birthday to u
From your dewani Mithila Kumbhat

Heyyy Karan

Happpyyyy Birthdayyyy To You
Happpyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy To Youu
Happy Birthdayy Karannn Happy Birthday To You....!!

Happy birthday karan 
this is ambreen here and i want to wish u a very happy birthday 
ur neighbour will always be by ur side ....will always be ur neighbour

Enjoy this day to the fullest and may all ur wishes come true 
may u get ur dream house this year and may u get success joy and happiness always

Firstly i would take this day to let u knw tht i will always be ur fan and always be there for u no matter wht u can always count on me 
i am nt going to listen to any crap about u and i will always keep loving u the same way as i do today or maybe more than today.

U always keep saying tht " i promise to keep entertaining ul till u guys promise to keep loving me "
but today i would like to say tht 
i promise to keep loving u no matter wht the situation is or no matter wht happens

we love u for wht u r karan and u r perfect the way u r
Dnt ever be sad coz we dnt like it and keep smilling coz we luv ur dimples (lol )
I hope this small message got a smile on ur face
and u stay happy always coz thts wht is the main goal on my list now :)

So on this bday i wish u a very sweet bday and remember tht ur neighbour (lol) will always be by ur side 
A Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happyyyyy Birthdayyyyy

keep smilling just the way u r smilling right now :)
Lots of love
Ambreen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARANN <333333333333333
ok first of all, I want to tell you that you are an AMAZING actor! i fell in love with you the 
first day you entered DMG! hehee <3 you are one of my FAVORITE actors.. I miss you sooo muchh! 
pleasee jaldi aajao <333 i want to see you onscreen againnn! well i hope you have an amazing birthdayyy! and INSHALLAH i hope you get all the success and happiness in the world and i love you a lott! 
Noma 😃

gia.khan thumbnail

gia.khan thumbnail

A MESSAGE FROM KARAN SINGH GROVER ON HIS BIRTHDAY 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTP3KHF9tWg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

JJ WISHED BABY <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzjxtgMcKI8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQuMb4LI2U&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_la2ghpwQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5qG_zRnVY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ttQeKAVW4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEYYxxmG9K4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY LORD GROVER! I love you SO MUCH MUAAAAAAAAH! I hope you have an AWESOME year ahead! Honestly I feel so HYPER for yo birthday :| I hope you are having a GREAT night ;) I am sure you already started getting wishes LOL God Bless You!

Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Once again a veryy happy birthday to the sexiest and most talented actor in the universeeee! ILY KSG! Thank you for being so amazing & for always making us smile! I hope God blesses you with the most amazing things in life...here's wishing all your dreams come true and you achieve GREAT heights of success...Love youu lots!!

Gia, THANK YOUU for the amazing job you've done with the thread...it looks GORGEOUS! 🤗
Edited by Preeti_285 - 13 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail
Once again, Happy Happy Happy Birthday to one of the most talented, and good looking actor out there! ILY, and I hope that this day is extremely special for you!Thank you for always always always being so sweet and kind to your fans, and for always entertaining us, we love you tons n tons! May all your wishes come true, and may you always keep smiling! I sincerely hope and pray that you achieve great success, and that you always stay the way you are!

Love you KSG 2345 raised to infinity!😳

Edited by ..Mira.. - 13 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Karan!
Mannyyy Manny Happy Returns of the Day!!!🥳

I hope and pray you get everything you wish for on this special day and that you touch success always! You're a rockstar who deserves nothing but the best from life! Thanks for always entertaining us the way you have because without that, we wouldn't be as in love as we are with you! lol.

I honestly don't even know how to start this, but I just want to tell you KSG that you have this amazing talent that sets you apart from everyone else in the industry. You were seriously a breath of fresh air when I first started watching DMG! You portray every emotion so naturally that it makes us feel for the character you play! You're the best actor the Indian Tele Industry has!! Always keep entertaining us please, because when you disappear, all of us get sad and gloomy and our lives seem dull lol. Im speaking seriously!! So PLEASE come back on screen soon! KPS really hopes and wishes 2011 is best for you in the best ways possible and that you touch the height of success!

You're one of the most humble stars I've read/heard fan encounters from who takes time out to meet fans, sign all these autographs, take pictures, etc! It seriously overwhelms us as fans to see our favorite always wanting to meet his fans and being so generous and so sweet! Mera turn kab aayega to meet you :( lol…You deserve all the happiness in the world KSG and I really pray that you entice more and more people and get more fans!!!😳

You make our days, when we get a special interview, if we see a new photo of you, if we hear you did an audio interview…Please keep entertaining us! You bring a huge smile on our faces and we want to see you back in action!! Thank you for everything you have done for us fans, and here's to hoping for more!😳

Lots of love and prayers always!!

-Anita Malik
Edited by anitamalik - 13 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday,
Karan Singh Grover!

Unfortunately, you see, I'm not talented in the creativity department, so excuse the not so creative birthday message.

I hope you have a kuper duper birthday! May all your dreams, wishes and aspirations come true! I wish you nothing but success in your life, and lots of happiness!

You're an amazing man whose always inspired me from your KZK days. I love you :$ I wish you nothing but the best in life, and you that you always prosper. You're unbelievably amazing, and I hope that you always stay this amazing! 'Cause baby, you're amazing just the way you are! <3

I honestly don't know how I got so attached to you, maybe it was because of your sizzling chemistry with Jennifer dating back to your KZK days? Or maybe it was your amazingly cute portrayal of the Casanova Armaan Malik. Either way, all I know, is that my love for you knows no boundaries. I don't express it as often as my amazingly gorgeous friends who have spent so much time making this thread do - but I do, in fact, love you.

You're an unbelievable man with endless talents and skills. You know how to put a smile on the face of others, you know how to be your charming witty self, yet you always maintain that mature, sophisticated manner which we all love, adore and cherish.

No matter what happens, I just want you to know, that unmistakably, you're a significant part of my life. I thank Sahar, Gia, Anita, Reema, Preeti, Mira, Rabia (x2) Mehak, Siddhika, Ankita, and manny, many, many other ladies for keeping me in touch with you, and your countless noble acts. Thank you so much for being the amazing person you are today, and I wish that you stay the same, if not - grow as a human, and continue to engage with your fans! You're absolutely unbelievable.

Have an absolutely fun-filled, joyous and happy birthday! I hope you have tons of fun enjoying it with your friends, family and loved ones.

Happy Birthday, Handsome!

xoxo, Fatima.
Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

HAPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY

KARAN SINGH GROVER!!!!!!

Mayyy the coolest Singh I know have the bestest birthday ever!
May your life always be full of success, good health and nothing but bliss and happiness!
Ahh I can honestly say you've had a spell bounding effect on me and you continue to work your wonders on all your fans because whenever we see you on screen you leave us wanting and wishing for more!
I am extremelyyyy glad that I watched DMG and thats where I watched you in action for the first time! 
Its like the best thing ever being able to watch such an extremely talented actor like you work his magic on screen and create such chemistry and spazz!!!
Even when you grow old you won't lose that charm and essence and I hope I  get to continue to watch a brilliant, hotttt, and sexyyyyy actor like you forever and ever on screen because you make watching T.V. worthwhile! =)
Have a dandyful birthday! ❤️
-Love, Rabia ❤️

Edited by jetredrose - 13 years ago