Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends

So, our dear stars offered us bribes/ threats to make them number one on India-Forums. πŸ˜†

Well, why not? After all, we are also working hard to make them number one on the India Forums. 

But, personally, I was not very satisfied with the options of the bribes they offered us. For example, what will I do with Viv's salary? And dating Sukriti or Madhura is not one of my dreams. And I am definitely not afraid of Kabir.

So, why not make our own wishlist and counter-offer them for the bribes. Here is mine:

πŸ˜› Vivian: Well, please exchange with Suku's offer. If you offer a date as bribe, I am sure you will be number one very soon.

πŸ˜›Suku: Well, I am not so much for a date with you. But if you promise to fight for Abhay and Pia's new clothes, I am all in for making you number one.

πŸ˜›Madhura: If you are ready to share your designer with Abhiya, I am ready to vote for you.

πŸ˜›Vishal: Dude, yahan dadagiri nahi chalegi. Try some of the Sid's tricksπŸ˜† 

So, I invite you to make your wishlist here.

Rules of the wishlist:
No bashings please. Only "Pyar bhare comments".

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true ritz...i think vivu should give the bribe currently offered by suku...bechara maheeno tak book hojayega...🀣🀣
Dimpled smile+dating=improved rating....

For Vishal-Charming smile+bang on attitude=rating improved....πŸ˜‰

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

So true ritz...i think vivu should give the bribe currently offered by suku...bechara maheeno tak book hojayega...🀣🀣
Dimpled smile+dating=improved rating....

For Vishal-Charming smile+bang on attitude=rating improved....πŸ˜‰

wohooo - Good rhyming wah wah, wah wahπŸ˜†

Aur mahino kay saloon tak book hoga🀣

PoisonedHeart thumbnail
lol, good points😊
However as i have not much issue with their clothes. i'll go for the bribes they offered. i mean one moth salary of Vivo and A date with Suku would be awesome,loool. best would be a Date with both Suku and Vivo.
Vivian: He has to fight for more priceless smile like in today's episode. Hayyyyyyyyyeee 😍 mein maar gayi. πŸ˜ 

Sukirti: Please fight for a Visu interview. Kab se nahi dekha tum dono ke interview πŸ˜­

Madhura: Don't know πŸ€” 

Vishal: Please Ekta ji ko kaho ke humein negative Kabir nahi chahie. We want our pehle jaisa Kabir. 

BTW Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooliecute

lol, good points😊

However as i have not much issue with their clothes. i'll go for the bribes they offered. i mean one moth salary of Vivo and A date with Suku would be awesome,loool. best would be a Date with both Suku and Vivo.

🀣 So, you want Viv's salary as well as date that too Suku added to it πŸ˜ƒ

Ishmart fan, I say.  πŸ€£
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Vivian: He has to fight for more priceless smile like in today's episode. Hayyyyyyyyyeee 😍 mein maar gayi. πŸ˜ 

>> Hai mein mar jawaan. That smile anyways will bring him to top😍, may be he doesn't need to offer any other thing😍 

Sukirti: Please fight for a Visu interview. Kab se nahi dekha tum dono ke interview πŸ˜­
>> Good one

Madhura: Don't know πŸ€” 

Vishal: Please Ekta ji ko kaho ke humein negative Kabir nahi chahie. We want our pehle jaisa Kabir. 
>> ha ha Kabir needs to fight for his image to be in top 5

BTW Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ

>> Thanks β˜ΊοΈ

Ritzie thumbnail

Thanks😳

What about your bribe wishlist?
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lemme think & then will reply 😊 u 😳