02/21/2011: I love you too, but...

Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Neeraj tells Sandhya that he loves her, and Sandhya's touched. She "acts" surprised and asks Neeraj whether he's joking. Dadi-ji, Reena and Anmol join and they tell her that he is seriously in love with her. Sandhya tells him that she can only see him as a friend, while the tears are gathering in her eyes - and she suggest him to get married to Anjali. Neeraj gets angry and leaves. Dadi-ji asks her what is going on in her head, when they both love eachother. Sandhya tells her the truth about Anjali's rich family and what Dada-ji told her and about the family's happiness, which stuns Dadi-ji. What bout Neeraj's happiness? Did anyone think about that? Neeraj needs to get married with Anjali and she will convince him, Sandhya says. She leaves. ðŸ¤¢ Dadi-ji is left crying while Reena and Anmol are comforting her.

Sandhya calls Neeraj ans asks him where he is. He is heading to Dada-ji because he wants everything straight. Sandhya tells him to come to his room, because she wants to talk to him. Neeraj refuses, but Sandhya says "meri kasam. If you have any feelings towards me, then please listen to what I have to say" Neeraj is with Sandhya. She asks him whether he wants to know if she has any feelings for him.  Then listen. I love you too, and I want to live with you. (FINALLY, SANDHYA! I loved this part 😳) - but on one side is their love and on the other side is his family's happiness. Sandhya tells him about the family's financial situation, and why he has to marry Anjali. Marry her, because I tell you. Please. Neeraj is in disbelief. GB sees Sandhya leaving Neeraj's room. 

It's night. Sandhya's on her bed awake, while Neeraj's in his room looking outside. They're both very sad. GB goes into Sandhya's room and asks her when she's leaving. Sandhya realizes that she's been here too much and she should be go far far far away.

Next day, Anmol and Reena tell Dadi-ji that he has accepted the proposal, and they can't believe it. But they love eachother! Why are they sacrificing the love of their lives just because of the situation the family is in. When looking at the faces of the three, one would think that they have a plan up in their mind.

One comment: Please Sandhya, don't play the victim card! Neeraj, take Sandhya and leave! Run away! In the end, your "family" do only think about their own wallet and not what is the best for you. Just leave.  Argh! I'm way to furious to write these updates! ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pink Spy

Thanks for writing this.  I'm just pissed @ today's episode.  Hopefully, like previous occasions, things will turn around for the better.  Otherwise, I just can't see myself continuing to update either.

The only good thing about this episode is that Neeraj, Anmol, Reena & Baa all know why Sandhya is doing it.  Hopefully, they can intervene & turn Dadaji around.

One thing - Sandhya was here to help Neeraj adjust to his family, not to do chores around the house.  In that sense, GB is right - if Sandhya is not marrying Neeraj, why exactly would she continue to stay?  But if Sandhya leaves, why go far far away?  She has her late father's house - granted it's in the name of all sisters, but unless & until she's married, she ought to just live there.  My guess - tomorrow, Sandhya will be out of there.

Since Anmol now knows Dadaji's intention, he & Neeraj should sync up, meet Dadaji and tell them that he Anmol wants to marry Anjali, and Neeraj Sandhya.

Grrrrrrrrrrr 😡
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't know what to say :( hate it. And GB is eihgeioty938tege so bloody annoying!!! Sandhya should give her a taste of her own medicine!!!Edited by p0lkad0t - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if this track still goes on then maybe i'll reach the mental asylum🤪
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ I lost all my liking & respect for Sneha Wagh, Sarwar Ahuja & Amir Dalvi after that KZK track.  Please don't make me hate Sriti & Naman as well.  If this is how it'll end, I'll give up watching serials altogether & watch only cricket.
sky_watcher thumbnail
what if dadaji didnt find neeraj? what would he have done about his financial situation without neeraj? may be anmol -anjali rishta would hav taken place