Written Update for 21st February, 2011

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[CTYPT]The episode starts with Abhay checks the file and is not satisfied with the way Praveen rejected Pia's scholarship. Meanwhhile, Princi comes and ask him iof he can help him? Abhay ask him how cum Piya didnt got this scholarship as she is the most desreving cnadidate? Princi replies, Yes. I know, But what can i do as this decision has been taken by trusties and you better ask him. Abhay thinks in his mind that i know why you did this MR. Praven and he then leaves. He goes outside and stopsPraven. Abhay confronts him and ask why he rejected scholarship of piya? to which praven says, she isnt the most deserving candidate, You're! Abhay says he dont want it. Praveen says its okay, but that doesnt mean we will give the scholarship to your so called frnd Piya. Abhay leaves from there in anger.[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Panchi gets back to her home. She starts crrying infront of Madhu and Arnab, MAdhu thinks might be panchi is crying because Arnav called her fatty. He tells him to beahves himself. Arnav thinks i can't understand these women. Panchi goes to her room, she is crying badly. Misha ask what happened? Panchi ask if she is such fugly or pathetic? Misha says no, from childhood i have to hear, learn somnething from your sis as she is so beautiful and talented. MAdhu comes, she ask panchi whats wrong? Panchi says she dont know where her self confidence has gone? Madhu says i can understand, I guess its because of Danish. Panchi says no, and she leaves... MAdhu says if danish will come infront of me i dunno what i will do.

Chand and Danish having a meeting at Chand's place. Chand narrates hs business plan to Danish. He says he needs to strike this deal. Our competitor isnt Arnav this time, It's some Sidhhart, who is a young businessman. It will be really fun. Danish ask Chand Abhay wont like if i'll stay at your house. Chand replies, He is my son but all business decisions are taken by me. Abhay can;t interfare, You are an importanat part of my company; dont worry abt Abhay. Abhay comes and ask Chand, did you  inquire abt your employe's crmininal record? Chand tells him to behave himself. abhay leaves from there. Chand tells Danish  not to worry,

Panchi goes to his boss cabin and ask if she is really ugly? Sid ask how cum you dunno tjhe rules abt guys? if they give such statements, It has 2 meanings. 1: that the guy isnt interested in that girl, 2: or he is very much interested in her, now you have to decide what kkind of a guy am i, Panchi blushes and she leaves from there.

T in the locker room says to her chamchi, Piya is good for nothing, she dont have money, parents and now she has lost this scholarship aswell. She is such a sham girl..Misha heards all this and starts fighting with her. Shankar comes, he stops the two and takes misha with him. Misha tells him to mind his business, she doesnt need his lectures. Misha calls arnav, she tells her to ask who is going to get this scholarship and please, forward Pia"s name. SHe forgets to DC the call and even forgets her mob on the bench where she was sitting. Piya comes, she picks up the fone, she shouts misha's name but she has already left. Praveen comes there and ask Piya to come inside as he needs to talk to her, Piya and they talk abt sugandha. Praveen informs her how because of Sugandha his mom commited suicide, i dont want to see your face. Piya says okay, fine. You dont want to provide me this scholarhsip, but aap mere zindagi k darwaze nahi band karsakte, Praven ask really? then why did you sent Abhay? Piya thinks so Abhay went to him for me? Arnav there heards all this Convo and thinks Praven is in Mount college, and i need to find out abt my daughter. He leaves for the college.

The princi declare the scholarship results and ofcourse it went to Piya. Piya goes to collect her certificate wherein she has a talk with Praven, who tells i can see my sister shadow in your eyes. We cant fight for lifetime, You are the most deserving candidate for this scholarship, Congratulations. Misha takes the certificate and starts jumping with joy. Angad picks up Piya. Abhay was extremely happy by seeing Piya's happiness.  Arnav reach at college and Misha shows him  the cerficate, Arnav is shocked to see Piya's full name which was "piyali Jaiswal" Arnav looks at piya with affection and the episode ends on his face.[/CRYPT]

Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super duper fast and fab update.

I am stuck in a meeting and was wondering what happened?

Thanks again hun. "HHUUGGSS"
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!! that was superfast update :D

i love how abhay supports pia :) 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the superb update SanoπŸ‘

knew that thing was gonna go to Pia but what did Ruhi wanted it?

I mean it not as if her mom and dad are poor and can't send her to school with their own money or are they?πŸ˜•

now let see what is gonna happen now that Misha's dad has come to know who Pia really is to him.

will he tell his other kids or keep his mouth shut?

I hope he does the right thing.

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update Arnab yet learned the truth
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the super fast update

I too was πŸ˜² that Ruhi also wanted the scholarship. I think T mention it once that tracker wasn't as rich as the rest.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally!

I feel like shouting out loud!

Finally!

Arnav-Piya track will kick start!

I always wanted Piya to live with the Dobriyal's as the most deserving daughter just like Panchi and Misha.

This track seems intersting to me.

Waiting for Piya's reaction = anger!
meghamaina thumbnail
thank u very much for quick update
was unable to wait till morning

thank u very much

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So I guess Arnav finally knows ryt?