please tell me fairly

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now guys please tell me who are boycotting spa 2011. i meant complete boycott no lena dena

SONU_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

now guys please tell me who are boycotting spa 2011. i meant complete boycott no lena dena

i m doing.i have no lena dena with this stupid spa.
babithaj thumbnail
Me, I just cannot see the team without two important credits.... so....😉
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am very disappointed ...but am I not boycotting it fully...will be showing my support to the other members of our team...although halfheartedly
b2011 thumbnail
Hi friends, lets look forward to MKAP winning more awards. 
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Me, I just cannot see the team without two important credits.... so....😉

exactly and now after voting like hell my friends know how i voted but i am now not looking forward to anything but  yes looking forward to end this spa season pronto
ArjaAddict thumbnail
I WIL BOYCOTT FOR SURE IF AB WONT ATTEND IT....DATZ FOR SURE!I WAS WAITING FOR SPA ARJA PERFORMANCE LIKE NOTHING ELSE N NOW I FEEL LIKE MY HEAART IS BROKEN!NEVR FELT LIKE DIS BEFORE N I WUD NEVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE SUCH A FEELING AGAIN CO IF I DO DEN I'L DIE!GUYS WAT DID WE DO WRONG DAT DEY R PUNISHING US LIKE DIS....ARE OUR PRAYERS SO WEAK DAT ITS NT BEING CONSIDERED???WHY IS DIS HAPPENING TO US ONLY?WHY WHY WHY?WEN OTHER JODIS WILL BE PERFORMING WE'L JUZ C POOJA ALONE WITHOUT AB!DATS GONNA KILL ME!SO I WIL DEFO BOYCOTT SPA COZ I DUN WANT TO GET A HEART ATTACK!N YS GUYS...IS DER ANY CHANCE FOR AB TO STIL MAKE IT TO MACAU??? MODS EM SORRY FOR WRITTING IN CAPS!MA MOB IS HAVING SUM PRBLM NOW DAT EM NT ABLE TO OFF MA CAPS!SORRY!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
@NAZ DII...ME TOO WAITING FOR THE END OF DA HOLE SPA FIASCO...INCLUDING D TELECAST...BT WE'L HV TO WAIT TILL APRIL FR DAT....SHITTTTTTT!IS DER ANY CHANCE FOR AB TO MAKE IT TO MACAU?OMG...WENEVA I SEE MA DP N SIGNATURE I FEEL LIKE CRYING MY HEART OUT!ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

I WIL BOYCOTT FOR SURE IF AB WONT ATTEND IT....DATZ FOR SURE!I WAS WAITING FOR SPA ARJA PERFORMANCE LIKE NOTHING ELSE N NOW I FEEL LIKE MY HEAART IS BROKEN!NEVR FELT LIKE DIS BEFORE N I WUD NEVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE SUCH A FEELING AGAIN CO IF I DO DEN I'L DIE!GUYS WAT DID WE DO WRONG DAT DEY R PUNISHING US LIKE DIS....ARE OUR PRAYERS SO WEAK DAT ITS NT BEING CONSIDERED???WHY IS DIS HAPPENING TO US ONLY?WHY WHY WHY?WEN OTHER JODIS WILL BE PERFORMING WE'L JUZ C POOJA ALONE WITHOUT AB!DATS GONNA KILL ME!SO I WIL DEFO BOYCOTT SPA COZ I DUN WANT TO GET A HEART ATTACK!N YS GUYS...IS DER ANY CHANCE FOR AB TO STIL MAKE IT TO MACAU??? MODS EM SORRY FOR WRITTING IN CAPS!MA MOB IS HAVING SUM PRBLM NOW DAT EM NT ABLE TO OFF MA CAPS!SORRY!

yaara i am infact everyone is hurt u r not the only one and i beleive yeh arja say pyar karnay ki saza hai for all of uson positive note see i beleive there is something good behind everything happening so might b something good for us and him if he does not go and as far as him going is concerned iu was expecting a statement from him but yes still hoping he will surprise us but not very sure
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m W*H uuuuuu ..... Without Arhaan  dis SPA is useless......