Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
thanq to all buddies...thanx a lot for posting ur wishes here...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

motiyan, bela, phool, kaliyan,
dekho yaroo shad hain na,
aj tumhari salgirah hai,
dekhoo ham ko yaad hai na!"
Nilu a very very happy birthday darling..have  a grt day..enjoy..

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Nilu , Many Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day !!! ๐Ÿค—
Wishing you a Wonderful Day and a Year ahead ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you Goldy ji for the link ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Samfan,

Here is wishing you many many happy returns of the day 23 February so that happiness and fun stays in this world for many , many years. You are very sweet (I strongly suspect you are a Bengali) and I am a late Latif.

Do not change the way you are. Nobody can improve on perfection.

May all the good things in life happen and continue to happen to you.

Ankur

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
Hello maayi shishtaar Wishing u many many many many Happy returns of the day and a very vry very very very happy Birthday. May u get all the happiness in the world and hve a rocking life  chalo bahut happy birthday to u ho gaya ab mujhe cake chahiye  

Name: Dolly
First time u met nilu: in BB4 forum in some dolly thread๐Ÿ˜†jeetega bhai jeetega DB jeetega...this thread see how clearly i remeber๐Ÿ˜†
The best thing in Nilu:   ๐Ÿ˜†ok...nilu is as sweet as a honey๐Ÿ˜ณ a very sweet nd a cute friend๐Ÿ˜ณ
If u had to change her what will u love to change in her: Nothing. I love th way sheis just be a l'll more active๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by CutiePiee4 - 13 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Happy birthday Nilu and may u get all the happiness in life๐Ÿค—
Wish u Many Many Many happy returns of the  day. Happy Birthday dear and enjoy๐Ÿ˜Ž
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nilu,many many happy returns of the day
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Shayari, Cutie, Laxmi di, Goldy, Sneha, Ekta, Nishita, Ankur, Arjun, Pooja, Abeer, Sonia, Faraan, Rasny, Papier, fire_gun, believe, Isha, Unhappyviewer, Sweety, MonuKaKinshuk, Summer3, amy, Roshni, and everyone else..... Sorry agar kisika naam chut gaya to...... 

So many yummy cakes....... abhi muhe diabetes se Bhagwan bhi nahi bacha sakta...... lol

Thank you guys...... Shayari special thanks to you for this special thread.... I'll keep it bookmarked always.... :) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by samFan - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
samfan

this is xavivilla (calixto) wishing u a wonderful B day, sorry dear i am late but was away for some time thats y
sorry about that
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

Thank you Shayari, Cutie, Laxmi di, Goldy, Sneha, Ekta, Nishita, Ankur, Arjun, Pooja, Abeer, Sonia, Faraan, Rasny, Papier, fire_gun, believe, Isha, Unhappyviewer, Sweety, MonuKaKinshuk, Summer3, amy, Roshni, and everyone else..... Sorry agar kisika naam chut gaya to...... 

So many yummy cakes....... abhi muhe diabetes se Bhagwan bhi nahi bacha sakta...... lol

Thank you guys...... Shayari special thanks to you for this special thread.... I'll keep it bookmarked always.... :) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol. Rapier se Papier?๐Ÿ˜† koi nahi. aap ki bday hai, so chor rahi hoon!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Waise kaise tha, bday?
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

lol. Rapier se Papier?๐Ÿ˜† koi nahi. aap ki bday hai, so chor rahi hoon!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Waise kaise tha, bday?

Sorry ji.... mistake ho gaya... typing error!! ๐Ÿ˜† Birthday was good... quite an eventful day..... (getting older   lol) 

@Calixto... thank you dear..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ