Dolly Bindra interview - mentions Sara-Parul

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DOLLY BINDRA
[18 Jan 2011]
I APOLOGIZE TO THE NATION FOR ABUSING SO MUCH

When Dolly Bindra is in a happy mood, there's laughter all around. But it is also looked upon as the calm before she stirs up a storm. Her stay in the Bigg Boss house is proof of that. For the actress, the last one month has been filled with various ups and downs. She may have received flak for her outrageous behavior in the Bigg Boss house, but constantly being at the receiving end of severe whiplash never bothered her. As days passed by and her stay in the house extended, things changed for the worse. Her aggression that was just limited to verbal brouhahas, turned nasty as she came to blows with co-contestant Samir Soni. Dynamite Dolly finally exploded and was consequently evicted from the house.

However, the aam junta hadn't had enough of her just yet. So Dolly was voted back into the house. But as is obvious, her comeback has been rather thanda. And if you are wondering why, think no further. Showtime gets you an exclusive interview with the boisterous Dolly, who for the first time is in confession mode. When I meet Dolly at her humble abode in Malad, Mumbai, a day before her re-enters the Bigg Boss house, she's doing her evening puja. Despite the many insults she has faced, Dolly is unaffected by the malicious mayhem. "My husband loves me, my family supports me and my fans are with me. What more do I need?" she questions me in her trademark style. Thus begins our chat. In a free-wheeling conversation, Dolly bares all. Excerpts:    

According to sources, a major part of your fight with Samir Soni that got you evicted was edited out because it was too aggressive to be shown on national TV. What happened?

Nothing was edited. If that would have happened, Samir wouldn't have gone inside the house happily. What was shown was all that had happened. He came close to me and I ran away from him. The reason I ran away from him was because I was controlling my temper. I was trying not to hit him. Why did Shweta (Tiwari) go behind? If two girls were fighting, we would have abused a little and the fight would have gotten over. But that didn't happen. She went behind and let Samir handle it. If a man comes and puts his chest in front of me, I would naturally get upset and angry. Anyone in my place would.  

You created quite a ruckus during your stay in the house. After your first big fight with Shweta, all the inmates boycotted you. Any regrets?

No one ever made me feel comfortable in that house. Shweta was never interested in clearing out anything with me. So I am glad that I didn't talk to her. She could have come and spoken to me. She was the one who started it. She instigated me. I was on such an edge that I went on talking. It was obvious that I wasn't thinking before speaking. I hadn't preplanned anything. When you are angry, you don't think and talk. It's only later that you realize what you spoke. That's when I realized I shouldn't have said all that.

Many believed that you fought with her because of the problems you two have had in the past. True?

Shweta wronged me. Shweta went on record to a national daily saying that Dolly owes me six lakhs. She never spoke to me face-to-face. No calls, no messages, nothing. After all that, the first time I confronted her was in the Bigg Boss house. I was trying to talk to her on the sofa about this incident itself. I did try to control myself a bit, but she was the one who did the drama. Shweta literally came to hit me. She had so much of anger, but nobody saw that. Just because I am loud and my persona is like that you can't blame only me.

We have heard that Salman Khan was very upset with you after the incident and he even pulled you up for it. Is that correct?

I never realized what I was saying. I was just very angry. Salman bhai has the right to feel unhappy about what happened because it was my mistake. I said things that I shouldn't have. If I had a daughter and Shweta would have said those things to me, bhai would have said something to her too. In fact, I did not feel bad about what he told me. When it's my mistake, I gladly admit it. I have said it and now I can't go back. So I am just going to live with it.

During your initial days in the house, you were friends with Rahul Bhatt. But he was the one who used to instigate you to fight, right?

I didn't feel that way. He used to just do masti. I loved talking to him. He is a fun person. At least he was real. He is truly a bindaas banda and I like him a lot.

You were involved in many heated arguments with Ashmit Patel too.

If Ashmit didn't agitate me, nothing would have happened. He would just come to me and put his hand in front of my face and make weird actions. For how long could I have controlled myself? I was in a very bad state in the Bigg Boss house. I admit what everyone has seen is true, but you don't know what I was going through there. Personally, I think Ashmit is very stupid to have spoken about his MMS again. Just when people had forgotten about it, he spoke about it and proved that it was true.

Rumour has it that all your moves in the Bigg Boss house were planned and you were given a briefing before you entered.  

Nothing was told to me. If everyone had been friends with me and showered their love on me, I wouldn't have gotten so angry. Whatever I do, I do with all my heart. I am loud. There are no two ways about it. I can't control my volume. Plus, everyone abuses. So what's the big deal? If someone instigates you, what would you do? If a boy comes near you and shows his finger and does hand movements, for how long would you control yourself? I don't care if you get a whole army. I stand by my word and never run away from my issues. That's the way I am. Nothing was planned.

But there were cameras tracking you 24x7. So shouldn't you have been on your best behavior?

You don't remember that there are cameras all the time. Otherwise, I would have been dressing up and looking like a doll every day. I just forgot about the cameras. I don't need sympathy. What I have done, I have done. Yes, I apologize to the nation for abusing so much, but that's it. It happened. I couldn't control it. Abusing is natural when one is angry. Everyone abuses. I did too. It doesn't matter that people talk about me.

Your friendship with Ali Merchant and Sara Khan went kaput on the show too. Both of them were seen bitching about you behind your back. Does that bother you?

That girl backstabbed me after calling me her elder sister. Before she went on the show, she had even called me up. I remember giving her some tips and told her to be calm. I told her to control herself and I couldn't. So imagine what I must have gone through. I have helped her out so much. I even suggested my personal PR, Rajoo Karia, for her. In fact, I told him to look after her because she needed publicity. But she behaved sick. Ali was friends with me and then started bitching about me. Now that he is out of the house, he wants me to forgive him. He is making his friends call me up on his behalf.

So have you forgiven him?

Dollyji bolke they stabbed me. No, I have not forgiven him. I am very unhappy with Sara and Ali's behaviour. Ali played a game with me. He called me a fraud and a fake. I am very upset. I have heard that he's bitching about me even after coming out of the house. I am not as angry with Shweta Tiwari as I am with Ali and Sara. Anyone else bitching about me is fine. But Ali and Sara were my friends. I loved them and they knew me from before. When friends bitch about you, it hurts. They are hypocrites. I am on the edge with both of them. If he wants to apologize, let him message me. I'll think about talking to him. If I feel like it, I will.

Since you knew Sara and Ali from before, did you know about their two-year-old marriage?

I didn't know they were married, but I knew that they were having a live-in relationship. It was back then that I had met Sara for the first time. I remember meeting Sara and her colleague Parul Chauhan while they were doing Bidaai together. Sara is such a person that she would be sweet to Parul on her face and bitch about her behind her back. Because Sara used to bitch about Parul to me, I stopped talking to her. Looking back, I shouldn't have done that. Parul is a very nice girl.

Coming to something personal, the grapevine was abuzz with rumours of your husband being upset with your loud behavior. Were things really that bad?

He had to go through a lot of nonsense. People were talking a lot of shit too. But when he heard that the nation loved me, he cooled his mind. He loves me, so he will obviously support me.

*Courtesy: Showtime

-- k k rai

Highlighted portion abt Sara-Parul

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont believe in all these stuff, Sara and Praul are really good friends, practically Sisters.
and no offence to Dolly Bindra fans, but she has a record of lieing, so you guys plzz dont beilve this article..
But thank you for it.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe it. SaRul always loved and took care of each other.
Lyrickkk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
not true..Doly has problems with everyone, she fights with everyone..how could she tell good things about anyone? she herself is a big problem, I think she tries to get attention of ppl by this..good try for publicity..feel pity on Dolly
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: salekh1

I dont believe in all these stuff, Sara and Praul are really good friends, practically Sisters.

and no offence to Dolly Bindra fans, but she has a record of lieing, so you guys plzz dont beilve this article..
But thank you for it.

even i dont like sara that much
but ya parul and her..are best sisters and frinds
i know she cant do this...
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dolly chiii sarul r bst forever
KinrulRagvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
W*F Dolly seriously we all saw her face during BB hahahahahaha she was fighting with everyone n she is saying it abt SaRul
she should be ashamed by that sarul r the best friend/ sis never one of them could say bad abt things abt the other

dolly waooooo u tried bt u lost once again
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sara and Parul are really GOOD FRIENDS practical SISTERS
I DON'T BELIVE THIS
SARA AND PARUL ARE NICE AND FRIENDLY TO EACH OTHER
DOOLY BINDRA YOU ARE Lying 
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Dnt Belive That Sara Bitched Bout Parul!!!!!!!!!
They Are Such Good Freinds!!!!!!!!!!
Shame On You Dolly
For Spreading These Rumours!!!!!!!!
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

I Dnt Belive That Sara Bitched Bout Parul!!!!!!!!!

They Are Such Good Freinds!!!!!!!!!!
Shame On You Dolly
For Spreading These Rumours!!!!!!!!

Agree with you dolly is trying to create problems b/w saRul
she hates sara 😡