Journey till date of patis

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

i think dere is a lot of difference in the patis from what they have been shown to be before their wives left to what they r now.. all were so confident..n some claimed they can be better than their wifes 

Some are accepting their fault...some r bulding up their relations with children..some r enjoying..but some like Mr. Munjal getting cranking...not something excepted by his wife I guess...😭

she was quite reasonable...n that was cute on her part

but for me the surprise is Mr. patil...this guy is not ready to accept the reality...means...u need to show love...n just being perfect in everything is not enough...

my fav is Mr. Shinde...he is very sportive...he took bikers help that what commonly seen.. rather than going in a car..🥱 (his wife is so beautiful) baapre his kid...he is so ziddi..

Overall these patis have come a long way and hope this helps the others to realise that Wife Bina Life is not so easy..n to not take them granted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andjenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This show is really good to open the eyes of other men. I know men who think that all the cleaning and cooking is the "job" of the wife, even if she is also working outside. If you live together in 1 house the least you can expect is that you husband help you a little bit..

The husbands in this show are finally realising how hard is sometimes can be for the wife..

I hope that more husbands will participate in this show..