whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
plz tell me why star one does not  show any promo of pkyek.........
i did not like this .........today is sunday so promo se hi kam chala leti but  they did not show any promo..........
why
but the good thing is that zoom n e24 showing pkyek promo.......(vampire revealed)

Posted: 11 years ago
ya, u r rite
only the geet promo
No offence meant
Posted: 11 years ago
yes even i was wondering the same thng!!!!!!! why did they abruptly stop showing the promo??Cry its been 5 days now!!!!!!! Cry
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ozzy88


ya, u r rite
only the geet promo
No offence meant


agree ki geet mein twist aya hai but they cant ignore pkyek.............the best show of star 1
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sapphire_238


yes even i was wondering the same thng!!!!!!! why did they abruptly stop showing the promo??Cry its been 5 days now!!!!!!! Cry


its time for action guys.........................Angry
Posted: 11 years ago
i wan't a promo, i want a promo
but a new one
Posted: 11 years ago

seriously Angry nd recently i hav noticed tht they r not showing pkyek on sbs/sbb tooo!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ozzy88


i wan't a promo, i want a promo
but a new one

ya .a new oneSmile

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

16 Participants 27 Replies 1751Views

Topic started by EyeForBeauty

Last replied by shyamz

loader
loader
up-open TOP