KaShappy Sweet Sixteeeeeeeeen! We LOVE YOU!

-Ri. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Damn. I thought I'd keep everyone a bit curious to whose birthday it is but the banner gave it out. 😛 Look at how much she's smiling & blushing reading Singh Grover in the banner! 😛

What do I say about this girl? She's the BESTEST friend you can ever get'she'll make you laugh until you cry or until you fall of your bed 🤣 She's one of those most optimistic person you'll come across and probably the meanest in the friendliest way. 😆 She's one of the MOST loyal KaShian/ KSGian/ SAian around and has been so supportive of them since forever. 😃

It's pretty hard for me to keep going on about her because most of the time, she leaves me speechless with the things she does. If you know her, you for sure have to LOVE her because she's just that amazing.😉 You'll probably find her a bit amusing too because half the time she speaks senseless stuff'I can't give you an example really.🤔

So 20th February is an extremely special day for us because this girl who's very special to us was born. She finds herself really special too and the reason for that is because she was born on Karan Singh Grover's birthday month. 😃 Just missed out by 3 days to have the same birthday. 🤔 Anywaysssss! Since it's her birthday, it's her who was supposed to throw us a party, but we sorta thought of changing her plans a bit and throwing a party for her too!

Can you hear the music blasting off?! If not, go to youtube, itunes or wherever and play a song!🤣🤣

Oh & since Zaynoo is 16, I'm sure she'd LOVE to drive you guys somewhere in her brand new car which is now legal for her to drive.😎Yes, she's throwing the party in here soooooon. 😛

Wishing you a KaShilicious birthday, Zaynoo! May all your dreams come true and may God bless you with success, happiness love AND KaSh! 😉

Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail

Virina: WAITTTTTT! Don't start the party..I'm coming

*Everyone turns to look at V*

Maham: What a surprise'

Virina: Oye owl, don't be so sarcastic yeah..I was at KaSh Heaven all night so got up late.

Maham: Yeah so was I, am I late?

Noor: OK guys, cut it! We're here for my Zozo's birthday, not to look at your fight.

Virina & Maham: Sorry.

Zahra: Where is our Zaynoo though? 🤔

Tani: Probably getting ready yaar.

Soumya: Yo Riya, you think Zaynoo's committed now? She's 16 yaar..we have plans for Virina, Tani & Sarah but I guess we gotta go to Chicago too!😉

Riya: That's a nice plan..free world tour..Virina's paying na? 😛

Virina: Oye, I'm just paying for Mauritius and that is after God knows how many years..rest I'm not rich yeah? Ask Tani or Sarah for Canada and Zaynoo for Chicago.

Sarah: Ok seriously, why are we planning the stalk mission when we're here for Zaynoo's birthday?

Riya: Oh yeah, I'm gonna go get her'

*Zaynoo & Riya coming down the stairs*

Fizah: HAHAHA Zaynooo! Look whose getting old now! 😃

Zaynoo: Yeah yeahh, your birthday is sometime in the 12 months too, Fiz! 😛

Zahra:Ouuhh!Dressed to kill Z-Z!

Zaynoo; I know, Just for Karan

Maham: No need to flaunt your beauty in here...KSG isnt coming😛 or better he is busy having a cozy evening with SA!😛

Zaynoo: Do u always have to mean on my birthday?

Virina: On your birthday? She's always mean!

Maham: Hawwww *SA style*

Noor: What hawww?! we're like taking this topic nowhere guys!

Swancy: Okay, cut it out guys,being the most sensible person around,Dont gve me tht glare Riya, am more Wiser than you😛i think it's time for Zaynoo to go n read what her fellow KaShians and friends have to tell her!

Saz: Will there be a KISS?

All: Huh? Where did she pop out from?

Saz: But i want a kiss

Zaynah: Being as wise as Swancy 😛,i think i better go and read what my KaShians buddies has stored in for me

😃Ahh am so EXCITED! Lets go peepz😃

-Ri. thumbnail

-Aliya-

Happy Birthday Zaynaahhhh!!!! My precious Zaynoo, its ya birthday todayyy! So how old is that you are now😛 Anywayy have a brilliant birthday: make useful wishes😆 eat as much cake as ya can and boss around as many people as ya can (thats what i did on me birthday, they can't say anything back to the birthday girl😆) and just really treasure all the moments and people in ya life 😊Stay as sweet and cute as ya are 😃

Love Always,

Aliya

x!reema!x

Many, Many Happy Returns of the day Zaynoo!!!May all your dreams and wishes come true😳I love talking to you and drooling over KaSh n KSG...😆As you know..I always bother you when I wanna talk about them..or just HIM😉😆I miss those old days..when SA was back in dmg..and used to be in the heaven all the time..singing dhanno...and doing many other crazy things😆That's when I got to know you more😳 And the confs...with you and R&R...was sooo much fun na😃You are an awesome person..so be that way and don't change...Hope 2011 brings lots and lots of happiness in your life...hope you know what am talking about😉Have a great day..Party hard!!!🥳Happy Birthday!!🤗

Love you loads

Reema

ASALUV

What day is it again? Oh yeah ermm it's your birthday Zaynoo 🤔

Jokes HAPPY SWEET16 ZAYNOOOOOOOOOO ❤️Love Love Love

you sooooo much ❤️ When you're cutting the cake in front of

everyone today imagine me in the crowd singing "Happy Birthday"

to you, it would make you feel better 😆 and yeah "haayye hayye

hayye, tum daal roti kahana aaj" ROFLLL!🤣 You're one year older for

BM 😉 to bad KSG is all mine!😛 Since you're one year older you have

to start coming up with better come backs too, I'm tired of the old

ones  Hope you have lots and lots of fun today and you come back

and share some good stories with me about today 😃Hope all your

wishes come true and you keep smiling/laughing all year long.😊

hope we meet this year, last year's plan got messed up..oh and I'll

come even if it snows even though "no one will go to work now" =)))))🤣

❤️Lots of love, Sarah ❤️

sweet.melody

Hey Zaynoooooooooo!!! 🤗
Wish you a very happy birthday! 🥳May you get all that you hope for, and hope this year is filled with loads of happiness for you. Wish you have a rocking day, and an amazing birthday ahead! and yeah lol I suck at these things 😆
-Shilpa

-Rinki-

Zaynooooooo! 🤗Wishing you a HAPPY burdaaaaayyy. Have lots of fun on your special day & may all your wishes come true. <33Don't forget to do the "Bhangra on Butt" 😎 yo, sexy. 🤣 We haven't talked much but I still love you so much ;D You're such an amazing person and a KaShian (: You're like one of the 'coolest' person I've seen. 😆 I have no idea why I said all that but umm yeah whatever. 😆Since its your birthdaay, have LOTS of Cakeee. I think its good for skin too. 🤣 & save some for us too. 😎LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU! Have fun, okay! :Dmuah muah. (:

-Rinky

SPINKaShFanatic

Hellooooooooo Zaynooooooooooooooo😃
KaShappy Birthday ZSG😛[I can't belive am telling you this🥱]
My wishes kinda looks the same everywhere but dil se aati hai😆😳
God bestows you with many joy,happiness,sucess and health in life!
I Pray to God that whatever you ask him,he grants it to you,all your wishes comes true and that
he keeps guiding you in the right path always!
Having known you for a very long time....since 2009[😲wow its been 2 years😳]
Hamari ZAYNOO Ab bari hogayi😳 ab uski shaadi ki tayariyan karni chahiye😳OMGGGG🤣
Okay am glad you are becoming old🤣the more older you come to more we can see the days
reaching so that we an pack our bags and go to meet KaSh..😍 our endless dreams about KaSh😳⭐️Hope we SUCCEED one day for sure😉
You are of the most entertaining and favorite member from Heaven i always love to see😃
I Love you for not only being a KaShian but also being the most genuine and lovable human being,thank you for always been supportive and loving towards us😃 I Always love your witty,
optimistic nature...Keep being positive in life,the only thing that keeps us moving!
Had a great fun loving memories with you on Heaven🤗I'll pray to Jesus to always keep you cheerful and happy😳 and we hope that one day we get our KaSh back soon and we get to meet them altogether in REAL and yea forgot to metion...You have been among the most Loyal-KaShian who have supported them through thick and thin.... LOVE YOU FOR THAT!KaSh will be proud of you😉
Keep on rocking!Am happy to have met someone like you😃
and i hope today you have a great great birthday🥳Have a Blast😉

Love You,
from Virina😃

-Ri. thumbnail

-Rishx_KSG-

" Happy Birthday Zaynah !! Many many happy returns of the day ... 🥳 hope this day brings u Happiness for the rest of ur life 😳

here is a Gift for u 🤗

Luv
Sehrish"

ana_kash

heyyy zaynooooooo....

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR,,,,,

dint converse with u that much,,,but still know u..met on heaven many times....may u have a blessful day and a great happpppppppy year ahead......njoy to ur fullest....have a blast...and GOD bless you with everything u deserve.....live longer and stronger....

love

ana.....keeeeeeep smiling alwaysssss😊

jenny1000

Dearest Zaynoo.

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a fantablous birthday! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true!

Lots of Love, Jenny

PS: Here is your gift! Hope ya like it!

kash.is.bk4ever

HAVE A KASHSOME AWESOME YEAR AHEAD.....happy birthday and may your dreamz and wishes be fulfilled today...
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
love ya...

Heart
x Nikki x

x.Anku.x

🤗 🥳🤗  HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY Zaynoo!!!! 🤗🥳🤗
So, let me start off by saying that you're a really really really wonderful girl. Extremely sensible, super sweet and so caring for friends. And I say this because, whatever KaShians go through, they stick it out together and remain friends even afterwards what happens. And its all because of young KaShians like you who @ such a young age also know how to make friendships and keep them beyond stars and everything else. I think it's the best quality all the KaShians have unlike any other. And I am so glad that you're also the same. Thank you so much for making friendships last no matter what and no matter after how long we meet and chat and making it feel the same 🤗  Young KaShians like yourself make me proud. :) Always stay the same❤️

On your birthday, I wish you the world's happiness, love and luck and may your future shine like no others and may you get the best of everything and may all your dreams come true. God bless!<3 And hope you get to meet KSG one day ;)
Wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again and may you have an amazing day and an even more amazing year ahead. HAVE FUNN!!!!<33

Wishes for the one and only Zaynoo:

The more candles, the bigger the wish
Wishing you everything happy for your birthda
Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years
Wishing you all the best for your Birthday
May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring
Wishing you all the best on your speacial day
Wishing you a cheerful birthday
Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come
May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get

Lots and Lots of Love always,
🤗Anku🤗

seert

Happy Birthday Zaynoo! Many many happy returns of the day and here's wishing you many more of these days.
You're a polite and friendly person and I still remember how nice you were when I first ventured into heaven with a question. I guess I didn't know the extent of your love for KaSh way back then b/c I was genuinely surprised and pleased to see how helpful you were. Times change though and we really don't get to talk much but it's always a pleasure talking to you and I'll always remember those chats in heaven way back in the summer. I guess now's a good time to tell you that b/c of your nickname and your old DP I had a hard time thinking of you as a girl. You have no idea how long it took me to get accustomed to referring to you as a girl...lol there was one email where I referred to you as a guy and Riya got shocked. Alright enough of that nonsense but ya knowing your love for a certain Mr. Grover and Bruno Mars (you and Sarah seemed to have gone crazy over those two sometime ago), I have no doubts of you being anything other than a straight girl. 

Anywaaays, here's wishing you love, success, and happiness for the rest of your life. I hope you have a great summer and Inshallah you will...pray for us sinners and ya maybe meet KaSh? Take care and once again happy burday :)

P.S. You know I'm creatively challenged hence I can't make anything. Sorry :\

KaSh_luv

Go Zaynoo it's your birthday we're gonna party like it's your birthday...lol... Happy birthday!!! hope you have a fantastic day and may this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires. 
Your an awesome person and "your amazing just the way you are" ;)
love you loads <3 
Tiha..

-Ri. thumbnail

-KaShTi-

Happy birthday, our precious friend,

Our love for you, we wish to extend.

Experiences filled, with joy and laughter,

Special memories, we shall recall after.

From the beginning, you made us smile,

Accepted us, without any trial.

Never judged or jumped to conclusions,

Exciting friendship; random infusions.

We cannot ask, for anything more,

So many things, we simply adore.

Hope this birthday never ends,

In our hearts, time transcends.

Happy Birthday Zaynoo...God Bless you...tc...*hugss*

-srishti

SweetnSourMe

Happy Birthday tooo you...

Happy Birthday tooo you,

Happy birthday dear freakiest thing in the world...

Happy Birthday too you , you 5000 year old buddhi <3

OK sooo now dat ur bday song is over , i Just wanna say I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BDAY!

ZAYNOOOO I loveeee uuu soooooooo muchhh...

and from Jokes apartttt i noeee you are a wonderful person, and you deserve an amazing birthdayy...  Hope you get everything you wantttt during your birthday... and alwayss keep dat smile on your face beautifulll

now blow out ur candle, so we can have a KaShsome cake fightttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you ZAYNEWWWWWWWWWW :p

lovee saziii

fizcharmskash87

Zaynoo? Birthday? Huh?  Am I really getting young or your getting OLD?! NO! Don't say anything...!

Ohhhh that Zaynoooooooo....the young one?

YOUNG ONE! OMG! Its really your birthday? Your not just saying it to make me feel older? Damn it...fine. I guess I should stop being an old crammy lady and wish you. Happy Birthday Zaynoo/"Young One!" You shouldn't eat too much cake, it makes you fat. And stay off of chocolate too, it causes skin to wrinkle and break out. Are you scared of getting old yet?

I'm so lousy with Birthday Messages. Sorry  Happy Birthday Zaynoo! I wish you more happiness, love, and everything you've ever wanted!  Wishing all your KaSh dreams and everything else also comes true. :)

-Fizah

angeldmg16

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday To You!
I want to do something special for you,
It's your birthday, and you're special too.

🤗🤗🤗

A very KaShappy Birthday to my Dear Zozo!!
Hope ur all Dreams and Wishes come true!!
May God Bless you with sucess, Peace, Love, Happeiness Everything Whatever you want!😳
You are one of my Best Frnds! Glad to have met u and Thanks for been such a SweetHeart to me!!
The Moments we share together! Its really Close to my heart!
The Heaven Chats, FB, YM and Skype 😍=)) OMG we chat Almost in Every Site only MSN Left 🤣 Will chat on msn sometime ok!!
We always had such long chats So much masti, Dhamaal, KaSh'd chats and Sometime Emotions
Remember Our Emo's Game LMAO =))
We had so so much fun in it!! Ahhhhhhhhhh *Sigh*
And speciallyl tht ROCK emo thng \m/ I knw u can do it nowdays
Whenever i need u, u r always der for me and You Always Appreciate watever i did [I mean Avi's Sig's and VM's ]
And One more thng I love to Called u Zozo ❤️😳😆
you Are a cute, Amazing, Beautiful and KaShtastic Girl!! keep being the same!

"you are Amazing just the way you are"

Here's ur Gifts

Sig
Which u like use tht one
I dont knw u like tht Man or not 🤔
Now Please dont ask which man 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxCono7bKMg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxCono7bKMg&feature=player_embedded

Have a Blast
Love You Loads

-Nori

-Ri. thumbnail

Angelic_Swancy

Hey Zaynoo darling, I wish you a Very Happy Birthday

May all your dreams and wishes come true

Zaynoo, you are a very special person to me, from the first time i meant you we definately 'clicked'  and after all those times i'm very please that we've been friends for agesss.

I wish all the love for you

may all your dreams and wishes come true

and sorry, didn't get a message from KSG for u i tried, and yet i failed, but look vvvv they are the next best thing

Love You

Happy Birthday Again

Swancy xx

unknowndesires

Hey Zaynoo!

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Zaynooo
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooo youuuuuu

...Hope you have a wonderful wonderful wonderful day packed full of surprises and smiles... Best wishes for each and every day for the coming year... May all your dreams come true and may you see many more =)

Lots of love,
Sonia

amna malik

Haylo Z. ok it feels weird calling u tht. U'll be Zaynoo for me forever. Wishing u a very happy birthday. May u get everything u wish for and all ur dreams come true. M really sorry i didnt make u a bday sig. Actually i haven't logged on on PC for almost a week. but how abt i make u a special sig when i log on? it wont be a bday sig so u can use it whenever u want. wht say? 

Once again, happy bday. Have lots of fun. and if u have biryani, then eat a plate on my behalf. actually eat 2 :P

love, Amna

HumaQadri

Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you

Happy Birthday once again Zaynoo
May Allah bless.. Enjoy ur day,
Have a great year ahead..<333

-Huma

tzahra

Wish you a very happy Birthday Z-Z. Many many happy returns of the day heheh now you are getting old and waow are you lucky or what same star and same month birthday as KSG. I wish you all the happiness in the world may you get all the things you heart ever desire for May all your wishes and dreams come true. I still remember the first time we talked and now we are Z-Z buddies you are very sweet and positive girl which is your specialty you listen to everyone. You are the sweetest and also gorgeous i must say MASHALLAH the best thing about you is you never give up and also very loyal person you biggest mistake is you go gayab everytym on heaven without saying bye i am gonna bust you next tym for dat so be careful. May you have an awesome year ahead GOD bless you and keeps his blessing on your foreva whateva the circumstances are i am not much of a wisher person so i don't know what to write juz that we all KaShians love you alot Z-Z we are proud to have you a member like you in heaven in our KaSh family. Its been long we haven't done any KaShing all together for along time i hope we do KaShing together soon. I love you Z-Z have a KaShome day enjoy eat loads of cake and may you recieve lots of gifts do share your cake with us okay or else we KaShians wont leave you we want our party on heaven. Happy Birthday Z-Z

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!

Luv ,
Zahra (Z-Z)

-Ri. thumbnail

vaish04

Okay..so firstly a VERYY DREARYY MERRY BERRY CHERRY Shona Mona kuchikoo Muchikoo Happy Guppyy Shappy Dhinchak Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy <3

SO, yeah My dear 3 idiot..its been so long..that i havent seen your face,,,trynaq be strong..but the strength i have is washin away *gosh girl STOP singing stupid SONG*..oops okay okay..yeah so...well i dont actually remember when we met ..but it sure was on 'HEAVEN'...SIGH!!

Me you Aur *hum..ya..humari tanhayi??? oooohh* Harryyy..LOL..Rockers of the heaven..the ultimate 3 idiots..LOL..*although some other lallu pair also won ;)..eessh dont beat me..lalluz not a gali :P*

So yeah..althhough you really seemm a real cutie and matureeeeee on ur fb

* believe me..i was like OMG Zaynah luks sooowww guddd and Mature :O *..and thats gud anyway ;)

Uhh..i think i eally suck at givinng bday messages now-a-days :(..sigh! lost my touch i gues :P

But anyways...eat loads of cake...get ur self dipped in cake too :P..but end of the day...You better save a BIG plate for me :P...all vegetarian..*yahh note it down* :P

So..yeah..heres me wishing in the most silliest way...still Happpyy Birtdhayyyyyyyyyy Zayyyyyyyynooooooooo <3..

Loveyoooouuuhhh <3

Muuuuuaaahhhh!

star_fan

Happy Birthday ZayNoo ! After meeting you, I realized people like you always exist. Seriously, I didn't knew before. :P Just joking.. No doubt you are one of the most sweet person, I know and also a darling friend.  You are very smart but sometimes you proved yourself most stupid FOOL. :P You have proved yourself very smart when you have to, when you should be and that time I was PROUD to be with you. Not mention after calling you Smart, I have regret thousand times. :P  You are really an awesome friend and I wanna be friend with you till my last breath. Will you mind to be ? :P May ALLAH Bless you with a lot happiness, love, peace and success. May all your wishes and dreams will come true. My wishes are always with you. LOVE YOU LOADS FOOL ! <3

Last but not the least, finally ME! 😃

KaShappy Birthday ZAYNOOOOOOOO! 🤗 I'm really sorry all those stuff that I wrote up there but I honestly lost my mind when I took the pen in my hand.😕  I wanted to say more and more and more but I just went blank and I'm blank right now too. 😳 Sorry about how the lines go all left to right, btw..🤣 I can't right straight on blank papers..🤣

God bless youuu! Have a KaShsome 16th! 😃

Here's a little something for you and I'm really sorry that I made you wait for 2 weeks for this.😆❤️ Okay, too many sorries!..Just go and watch this now! 😉 Hopefully, it's worth the wait.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coEAnXHRohI[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you have a KaShsomeeee birthday!

Oh && Noor & I found your dream mannnnnn! :D I guess you know who by now? 😉 If not, talk to us soooon and please don't kill us! 🤣🤣

Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads  of love,

Riya 🤗

Hope you enjoyed reading the messages, going through your birthday gifts and watching the vms people made for you!

Thank you for being such an amazing person to all of us and always being there for us...You mean a lot to each & every one of us! 😳

KaShappy Birthday!

&

WE LOVE YOU LOTS! 🤗

Special thank you to Virina, Soumya & Noor! xx

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KaShappy Birthday Zaynoo 🤗
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2