Not able to connect with the sid I know

kavishan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Im unable to acknowledge with the sid I have known from the start of the story.

All his scenes before had been handled so beautifully.

His respect to elders, friendship towards divya, love & romance with nivi, anger when nivi had withdrawn from him for the sake of her sis.

But, where is he now???

Even , the single shot he has , Im not able to find sid .
His scene with divya on valentine day was the worst of all.
Such a beautiful day, with cards, gifts, decorations... why isnt his acting so week.
He did not even look into divya's eyes.

Comeon sid , please get on .  U are too good an actor.  We have proof.  Dont back off. 

Please bring in more intense scenes with sid and divya, if the story line is trying to get both of them romantically involved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very true...Sid and Divya look really good as a couple but they definitely lack chemistry.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really like Sidya as a couple, It looks as if Sid has taken a liking to Divya and they are trying to make their marriage work, am happy to see them together, 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sid and divya looks really good as a couple bt the chemistry needed to bring a magic in a couple is missing between them....the valentine's day scene  looks like an artificial one for me...it can be better....anyways i like sidya as a couple.....
zaravp thumbnail
No chemistry between Sid and Divya what so ever!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you're talking about no chemistry ?  there's not even a meaningful relationship between them!?!  Their characters lack so much .! 
CT's really need to give Sid and especially Divya more scene's showing development between them as an husband, wife,. !  
sweetydesi thumbnail
Sidya make a very nice couple they need to be given more sceenes where they dont fight and are good with each other happy as divya was at the beginning of the serial she was so lively and cute pls get that character back of divya.
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
now days  their  scenes  r really good..but  as all said  chemistry is missing ....😊😊😊  cv should look on it