Business Pleasure- nt about continuation p121 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks everyone!! It really means a Lot!!! Love u guys!!
Mugdhac6 thumbnail
hey..read all ur parts..really intrsting..n kept me into the story all the tym..
add me to the pm list asap..n update soon😊
rosyammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...

Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
Update plz...
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update Yaar💔

Have Pity on us a bit😭
Edited by Liashna - 12 years ago
Updating super soon :) no installments just the part :) its almost ready, just wanna make it longgerr and road trip baack home tomorrow so...
ScarlettRose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like the concept of this FF very much, please add me in your pm list.
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

Updating super soon :) no installments just the part :) its almost ready, just wanna make it longgerr and road trip baack home tomorrow so...

Waiting for the update ...
potternerd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm
waiting for the next one 😊
Part 11
Baby just trust your instincts

-----

Armaan looked at Riddhima confused. He hugged her tighter loving the feel of their nude bodies holding each other tightly. Just the feeling of holding her like that brought a smile to his face. He looked at her and nudged her to continue.

"Armaan ever since I began looking back on my life I've wondered ki why I've led such a different life. I've often Wondered if I was adopted. Then well I found a brother in Amit."

Riddhima went on to tell him everything they had said and everything that happened.

"Pata hai I was so confused I meaneverything like came crashing down on me so fast. The facts about their daughter matched my info so much! I mean to much for it to be a coincidence. phir I couldn't control myself and that's why I called papa. I don't know why I put it on speaker, but I felt like they wanted it to be me. I needed to know and I needed them to know. But I just, this is happening so fast. I mean until this morning I was doubtful, but hey my parents were parents and was an only child, par ab? I don't know what to do. I'm so confused."

Armaan stayed silent for a moment.
He thought about everything for a while. His fingers ever so slightly caressed her navel as he thought. "what I don't understand is why they picked you to fill that whole in their hearts? I mean doesn't it seem like they knew already, but just weren't saying anything straightly? I mean it seems too perfect to fast. Who tries to replace their missing daughter? And what are the chances that the one they pick is their real daughter you know?"

Riddhima sighed. "I know, I feel like everyone keeps lying to me. I feel like I can't trust anyone." Armaan slightly turned her around and placed his hand on her cheek.

"babe, I can't vouch for anyone in the world, but I promise you one thing, I have never nor will I ever lie to you. For example, you look smoking hot when you are all nude sitting in my arms. You look so sexy, but at the same time it feels nice just to talk like this. It feels so amazing having you in my arms like this. I will do anything and everything in my power to always be with you and help you when you need me. I would never imagine using you or lying to you."

Riddhima hugged Armaan tightly hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She held him tightly letting her tears escape.

"baby don't you want to give them a chance at least? You don't want to live wondering what if all your life right? Toh if you don't want to jump ship immediately toh pick one family member and try to get to know them first. Hm?"

Riddhima stayed silent pondering over his words for a few minutes. "shayad you're right Armaan. I shouldn't just ignore this right? They also deserve a chance. I should let them explain. I mean what if it really was a coincidence and they have been waiting so long already"

Armaan smiled. "I'm proud of you babe. Par haan I still feel they knew already. But yea you should give them a chance. Toh who do you want to meet with? Amit?"

Riddhima shook her head. "nahin. Arnav bhai se. There was something comforting about him. Like he doesn't talk much and such, par he cares a lot. He tries and he is the type of guy who you could confide in, though I doubt many do. He seems misunderstood."

Armaan nodded. "Waise when do you want to meet him? I can come if you want?" Riddhima smiled at him. "nahin Armaan. I need to do this alone. Par haan I want you nearby."

Armaan smiled and nodded. "Waise I say let's call him and arrange for this afternoon and take the whole day off. We can spend the morning playing our naughty naughty game phir freshen up and go. "Riddhima shook her head. "Jee nahin. Tumhe toh bas wohi sujta hai haina? I want to spend the morning with you, just relaxing and being normal people. I want us to just hang out and talk." Armaan smiled. "your wish is my command baby. Par we can shower together still right? I promise no badmaashi."

Riddhimma wrapped her hands around his neck. "hmmm sirf shower?" Armaan nodded like an obedient kid and captured her lips while carrying her off to the bathroom.

Armaan did keep his promise despite the kiss along the way. They showered with a few kisses here and there but no badmaashi.

The rest of the morning went by with Riddhima showing Armaan how to make puri, but Armaan was more interested in badmaashi and nuzzling her hair and neck at that point. Their hands were entwined in the dough as Riddhima began losing her senses in his touches. Their session was broken as armaans phone rang.

"hello? Atul! Omg mera bhai kaisa hai tu? Aur Anj kaisa hai? Kya? Bachaya hogayi? Lekin abhi bhi toh 2 hafta baaki hai. You know I wanted to be there! My godson! Haan I'll come as soon as I can! Aww kya na rakha? Arush? Ah okay mein rakhti hoon ab! I'll see you soon yaar!"

Armaan turned around and caught Riddhima's waist spinning her around before capturing her lips. "i'm sooo happy babe! My best friend just had his son! My godson! I have to fly to Goa as soon as possible to see him! Come with me."

Riddhima looked at him shocked. "par what about work ? Aur there is so much going on here. I.."

Armaan shook his head. "We'll handle it all together. Please come with me."

Riddhima smiled and nodded. "theek hain." Armaan smiled and kissed her cheek as she finished the puris.

A few hours later Armaan was roaming around central park as Riddhima sat waiting for Arnav. She went 30 minutes early as she wanted to clear her head first. But much to her shock Arnav showed up within a few minutes.

"bhaiya? Aap time jaldi?" Arnab smiled sheepishly. "woh I didnt want to risk missing you. Waise I brought your gifts. You left them at home the other day."

Riddhima smiled and took the bag. "thanks. Waise thanks for coming and for not telling anyone else about this. I just well everything happened so fast. And I have so many questions and worries and I didn't know what to do. Then well I decided ki I should try right? I mean it's only fair. Par first, how did you guys know? Don't tell me it was a coincidence because we both know it wasn't."

Arnav sighed. "Amit began wondering when he first saw you because of his eyes, but he brushed it off until he saw your back by mistake one day."

Arnav stood up and began lifting his shirt slightly. He turned around and showed her a small birthmark on his lower back. It was shaped like a heart - just like the one Riddhima had.

"it's hereditary from moms side. Amit and I both have it too. We knew our sister would have it as well. We never meant to break your family. We just wanted to see you get to know you. We wanted to tell you ki you ARE our family, par we knew it would hurt you, so we didn't come clean. We just couldn't control our hearts. We will never force you for anything. We just love you. Simple as that."

Riddhima wiped her tear and asked. "how can you love me? You don't even know me?" Armav squeezed her hand. "your family. You could be a prostitute and serial killer. We'd still love you."

Riddhima smiled. "I'm happy I decided to meet with you. Waise how come Amit is getting married before you?"

Arnav laughed. "use pyaar ho gaya. I'm in no rush anyways." Riddhima smiled. "toh do you have anyone in mind?" Arnav laughed. "haha pata hai you are the first one in the family to ask me that? Everyone else thinks i'm some stone hearted man who only loves his family and can never love a girl. Just because I dont say anything doesn't mean I daunt care."

Riddhima smiled. "toh Larki hai! Omg bhaiya tell me pleasee!!" arnav laughed. "not yet my dear behena At times it's Like she's so cute, she is mine. Phir it's like she doesn't like me and idk... I feel so possessive about her sometimes, par it's like she doesnt feel anything for me. At times I feel like she might par then it's like no."

Riddhima thought for a while. "toh ek Kaam karo. Find out her feelings. Is she coming to the engagement?"

Arnav nodded. "until the engagement pay a LOT of attention to her. Listen to her, try and talk to her a bit, no fighting, just be nice, do small things for her subtley. Phir engagement ki din just full on ignore her. Flirt with another girl. Then based on her reaction we'll know."

Arnav smiled his crooked smile. "hm, sounds interesting. It might just work. Thanks sis. So do you have a boyfriend or something?"

Riddhima stayed quite for a while wondering what Armaan was to her. Were they together as a couple or simply friends with benefits?

"Pata hai that's such a confusing and hard question. I'll let you know when I know alright? Waise I'm going out of town for a couple of days. I'll call you when I return."

Arnav sighed. "work?" Riddhima laughed ever so slightly. "something like that. Waise you wanna grab some lunch? We can talk over food! I'm famished." Arnav nodded. "haan par I'm paying!" Riddhima smiled. "sound perfect bhaiya."

Riddhima sent a quick text to Armaan letting him know she was okay and was going out with Arnav. She would meet him later back home.

Armaan sighed as he read Riddhima's text. He went back home to get on the packing. He packed his things as well as what he figured Riddhima would need. He packed mostly selwar suits for her. He could have packed modern clothing, but somehow he wanted her to wear traditional. The way she wore them sent his heart in a flutter.

His thoughts were broken by the sound of the door clicking.

Riddhima wasn't shocked to see Armaan in her apartment, but she was confused seeing her suitcase packed. She raised her eyebrow asking him while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He smiled. "packing is finished. I was thinking we could head out early for Goa. Getting tickets is no problem. You look beautiful by the way. How did your meeting with Arnav go?"

Riddhima smiled. "it went well. Much better than I thought. I really like him. I want to spend more time with him when we come back. You were right. They did know. Amit saw my birthmark one day when my shirt had risen up. They all have the same one."

Armaan smiled. "I'm glad your happy." he kissed her forehead then let her go." he picked up her bags as they went out to the airport. Riddhima told him everything that had happened throughout the journey, leaving out the boyfriend/love question.

Precap:
Wanna be my Chammak Challo?
Someone learns Riddhima's naughty secret
Teri meri...
He's my son...

I wrote the above on my iPhone while traveling/on vacation...forgive any mistakes. As usual I haven't read anything over. Long enough? Hehe