19/2/11 Maha Episode W/U "I want a divorce"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its sad that it had to come to this but I think she took the right decision because if all he sees when he looks at her is a little person than he is not worthy of her and her dad is taking things to far he wanted to see his baby girl married and happy like other girls but he failed to see the human aspect of this choice and now it is coming back to bite him in the butt. I still say that they meaning Mruli and Bhatari would make a good and loving couple but a lot of work will have to be done. I have seen  average size people married to little people who are very happy so it can happen but only if everyone involved changes. By the way thanks for the wonderful update now I cannot wait until Monday.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Murli is repentant, why did he choose to create a scene over Amit?  Either he wants to fix things, or doesn't.  If he does, he had no reason to do this.  Granted, they know nothing about Amit's qualifications and just being honest ain't all it takes to give someone a job, but this was hardly the time to pick this fight.

It was funny that after Bharti had Amit released, he had the gall to tell her that her father was forcibly hiring him against Murli's will.  I like her response, where she just told him that she wanted the divorce.  Then their right to stay in this house is gone, and only thing left is the business.  Rupesh should split it into 2 companies if possible, give one to Murli and take the other.

Other thing - since Bansi & family were contrite (& Dhara was in favor of accepting their apology), when Rupesh accused them that this was a ruse to stay on, shouldn't they have offered to leave?  That way, that accusation could have been negated.

Anyway, from now on, I'm rooting for Amit-Bharti, or Bhamit (anyone prefers any other name?)
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ! GOOD JOB πŸ‘
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god dhara stopped rupesh at first otherwise i guess rupesh suddenly got the angry look on his face when bansi asked if anything was wrong...i was scared maybe rupesh won't murder bansilalπŸ€ͺ btw this time not only bansi but even veena & kamala too looked a bit concerned for bharti...πŸ˜•

so rupesh says that amit save bharti without any motive...then what about murli in neelam's wedding. & btw at that time murli was dealing with drunk men so i guess this time he didn't know how to deal with the group of eunuch... would it have looked appropriate if he had pushed them to the ground & slapped them just like he did it to save bharti in neelam's weddingπŸ˜• & btw why's rupesh making a fuss that murli didn't save her yesterday...especially when he himself couldn't save her, his back-biting friends couldn't save her...why does he expect murli to save her? why didn't he tell pandey to bring the baby outside at least for the sake of bharti if they really had respect for bharti being their guest....πŸ˜•

i wonder what will happen next regarding the divorce track...let's see...πŸ€”

btw amit being pulled on the both sides by murli & rupesh looked as if they were playing tug of war... did amit look like a rope to them...whenever i watch this sasur-damad jodi, looks like they're the modern & human version of Tom & Jerry LOL!🀣 always after each other🀣
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vik rocks

so rupesh says that amit save bharti without any motive...then what about murli in neelam's wedding. & btw at that time murli was dealing with drunk men so i guess this time he didn't know how to deal with the group of eunuch... would it have looked appropriate if he had pushed them to the ground & slapped them just like he did it to save bharti in neelam's weddingπŸ˜• & btw why's rupesh making a fuss that murli didn't save her yesterday...especially when he himself couldn't save her, his back-biting friends couldn't save her...why does he expect murli to save her? why didn't he tell pandey to bring the baby outside at least for the sake of bharti if they really had respect for bharti being their guest....πŸ˜•

exactly, i thought of the same thing how the hell on earth rupesh is accusing murli for everything & i didnt liked murli getting meek in front of him 😑.....they were behaving as if bharti was raped by someone and murli watched it without helping 😑 ....even bansilal was taunting him ..i want murli's biological parents to return and question bansi for making their son a scapegoat for veena's happiness ...
even after all the misunderstandings murli saved bharti from fire ....rupesh himself ruined everything and said to bharti there is nothing left in this rishta for it to be saved and murli is not trustworthy 🀒... but bharti is not realising her baba is the root cause for this behaviour of murli 😑....

i just want murli and his family to move out of his house and leave them alone....why murli is so much concerned of his business murli has 50% share on it but that is also rupesh money i think which he gave to him  ....he did some hardwork on it which he must forget and move on in his life πŸ˜’....now bharti herself is asking for a divorce and rupesh is in all praising amit for saving bharti without any personal motive unlike murli πŸ˜†... murli must take advantage of this ,let lalaji praise amit for anything .. murli has to be smart now .πŸ‘πŸΌ ....this is the best opportunity for him to escape....bharti kho uss kidda amit ke sar par bankar bhagna chahiye murli kho πŸ˜† ....
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vik

🀣 on Mupesh being a human Tom & Jerry πŸ˜† (i'm using Mupesh for now until you announce a winner - it's been a see-saw there)

Yeah, both you & Jas are absolutely right - if Amit had no motives in saving Bharti, neither did Murli.  Also, in Neelam's wedding, the drunk guys weren't some wedding crashers - they were part of the baraat, which is why nobody on the brides side (unjustifiably of course) protested @ anything, and only Murli intervened.  If you recall that, Dharup too didn't do anything but cry. 

In this case, the party was crashed by eunuchs, who were not people related to the hosts or other guests in any way.  Pandey's son did a bit to try & scare them, but then stopped.  If the hosts & guests were too scared to do anything against these punks, why blame only Murli?  Yeah, he's Bharti's hubby, but Pandey didn't think it worth factoring in when he invited Rupesh as a guest, and Murli as an entertainer.  End result was Bharti being embarrassed @ seeing Murli play for them, instead of being on her side as a guest.

And I can bet you Rupesh hasn't lost any trust in his back biting friends, who were only too happy to gossip about Murli (gawd, no offense to you ladies, but I've known women to gossip, but men?), )  but after lecturing him about letting Bharti down, didn't do anything themselves.

Jas

On Murli being meek, it was okay had it stayed, but the moment Rupesh invited Amit to work for him, Murli suddenly became unhinged.  What for?  What does he have against him?

Like I said in the other thread, I too want Murli's genetical parents to return, & reclaim Murli.  Very specifically, confront Bansi for letting Mridala ruin Murli's life like that, and demand him back.  Preferably, they are a bit well to do, and can help Murli complete his studies while working some, so that he can stand on his own feet (proving Rupesh wrong) and then find a bride of his choice.

I agree w/ you - Murli should seize this opportunity from Bharti & sign a divorce, even if it means leaving this house.  Also, let go of the business - sell your 50% if you like - that should give you a bit of cash to tide over.  Let Rupesh make Amit a 'ghar-jamai' if he so wishes, and let's continue the story w/ him.  I see where people who are opposed to Bharti being tied only w/ 'little people' are coming from, but if Amit is shown here as someone, who despite his own troubles, is concerned about Bharti and has come to see whether she's alright, what's wrong in developing a romance b/w them?  Why should he be a catalyst in bringing Bharli together?  And if he manages to help expose Prakash, should Veena marry him?

I liked the look on Gau's face when Bharti demanded her divorce.  The charge that Rupesh had against them that they wanted to stay @ all costs - that's true about her.  I can't wait for her to be exposed - both to Bansi, & Rupesh, so that they all realize that Murli's not the one who was behind this plot.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well concerning the look on gau's face... yes, she had her mouth wide open... i wish a cockroach would fly & dive into it🀣

but one thing is to be remembered all the time...murli had no bad intentions or any selfish motive while saving bharti & neither does amit have, let's not even forget while murli helped rupesh to re-establish his business, murli had no selfish motive for himself... if there's anybody who has a selfish motive behind while helping anybody then it is no other than Rupesh Chauhan...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ & he blames murli. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ why did he help murli? why did he help bansilal? & now i can smell something fishy going on in rupesh's mind while he wants to help amit... looks like he sees another potential var for bharti... he definitely loves to buy Var all the time

regarding why murli was against the decision... i don't know. but one thing is for sure, just like murli doesn't have the sole rights to throw bhushan out, same theory applies to rupesh too, he can't hire amit without murli's consent, so why not damaad pataao by rupesh if he's so eager to hire amit LOL!🀣 but looks like apna murli is getting jealous as his sixth sense must be telling him...yeh amit mera sautan hai LOL!🀣
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks Kiran.
Seems like Murli and Rupesh are waging war against each other. I am super duper glad Bharti asked for a divorce.  No matter what has happened Bansilal was right, Bharti is still his wife and Murli shld have protected her.
I agree when Murli saved Bharti he didn't have any ulterior motive, Rupersh is whacked.
 So, let's see what happens.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.😊....It's really getting interesting now.