What could make Krishna accept his responsibilites

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends,

This is what I was trying to explain the other day in my thread. This is not the first time he lashed out at her. He has been doing it repeatedly and to me it is looking like a pattern . Now he is blaming her for his condition.I see this as serious.

Krishna is adamant in not working and nothing seems to make him work at this moment . But what will ?

I remember a movie called Kamchor starring Jaya Prada and Rakesh Roshan where the husband was reluctant to work. Later Jaya the wife left him. And that is when he realized how much he loves her and to get her back he completely changed his life. He started working and became a responsible man. Also, I think they were expecting a child in the movie.

Maybe the cvs are thinking of something like this .

I feel Krishna still loves Pratigya deeply and the thought of losing her will make him do anything. I really wanted him to realize his resposibilities without any apparant shock. But if Pratigya leaving him for sometime does the trick .So be it.

What do you guys think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes u r right sarkarg once pratigya will leave him for sometime then he will realize and feel for it
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

yes u r right sarkarg once pratigya will leave him for sometime then he will realize and feel for it

I think so too. Lets see what the cvs are planning.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Anu
You may be right, we've thought this before, that the threat of losing Pratigya might motivate him to get off his backside.  So far, even when SS told him he has to buy the groceries he managed to get out of that, but when KN created this fuss, K sat there so casually without a care in the world, confident that his dad won't expect his ladla son to do any work.
He is only what his parents encouraged him to be, and he even thinks he's too old to get an education.  P knew he wouldn't want to learn which is why she didn't even bother to try to suggest he goes to school/college or teach him herself.  He feels he's above that sort of thing, which is what he's got to snap out of. 
The only things i can think of are if P threatens to walk out on him, or if he realises his family have attempted to murder P a couple of times, and if they move out, he will have to work to support them.  The trouble is they aired the 'Pratigya Niwas' promo about 6 7 months ago and still no progress in that area and that's what we have been waiting for.
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Hi Anu

You may be right, we've thought this before, that the threat of losing Pratigya might motivate him to get off his backside.  So far, even when SS told him he has to buy the groceries he managed to get out of that, but when KN created this fuss, K sat there so casually without a care in the world, confident that his dad won't expect his ladla son to do any work.
He is only what his parents encouraged him to be, and he even thinks he's too old to get an education.  P knew he wouldn't want to learn which is why she didn't even bother to try to suggest he goes to school/college or teach him herself.  He feels he's above that sort of thing, which is what he's got to snap out of. 
The only things i can think of are if P threatens to walk out on him, or if he realises his family have attempted to murder P a couple of times, and if they move out, he will have to work to support them.  The trouble is they aired the 'Pratigya Niwas' promo about 6 7 months ago and still no progress in that area and that's what we have been waiting for.

Hello Suk,

Underlined: I have mentioned the exact reason a couple of times. The attempted murders on Prats or Prats walking out on him can only change his situation. Pratigya Niwas would compel him to support both of them.

What I don't want to see is his unneccessary lashing out at Prats and saying harsh things.

Anu

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Friends,

This is what I was trying to explain the other day in my thread. This is not the first time he lashed out at her. He has been doing it repeatedly and to me it is looking like a pattern . Now he is blaming her for his condition.I see this as serious. I'm seeing your point...

Krishna is adamant in not working and nothing seems to make him work at this moment . But what will ?

I remember a movie called Kamchor starring Jaya Prada and Rakesh Roshan where the husband was reluctant to work. I rem that one... Later Jaya the wife left him. And that is when he realized how much he loves her and to get her back he completely changed his life. He started working and became a responsible man. Also, I think they were expecting a child in the movie. Also Mr and Mrs Khiladi - Akshay thought that a year later he'll be a king ... and didn't wanna work... etc. Whereas KST believes he already is a king. Being the youngest child in my family... I was always the spoilt brat ! I still am... so To take up responsibility can take a while... I shud know. My elder sibblings had to be responsible wheras I was  a Baba thakur of the house, and just as arrogant as he was that day.. whilst Shaktia refused to work. So sometimes when responsibility comes and you realise you change.

Maybe the cvs are thinking of something like this .

I feel Krishna still loves Pratigya deeply and the thought of losing her will make him do anything. I really wanted him to realize his resposibilities without any apparant shock. But if Pratigya leaving him for sometime does the trick .So be it. Very nice post Anu, I also hope for the same. Krish shud realise already how much P means to him, without the 'loosing her shock'.

What do you guys think ?

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have one more thought.... Looking at Shakti's dangerous mood, I feel he will once again attempt to harm Prats .. then the whole story of earlier attempts to kill her will spill out ( since GD is also now talking)....

.... there will be a huge showdown in the family and KP will walk out... Prats will do some job to support them.... and K's ego will finally push him into taking up his responsibilities...

what say friends...?????😃

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: a_uma

I have one more thought.... Looking at Shakti's dangerous mood, I feel he will once again attempt to harm Prats .. then the whole story of earlier attempts to kill her will spill out ( since GD is also now talking)....

.... there will be a huge showdown in the family and KP will walk out... Prats will do some job to support them.... and K's ego will finally push him into taking up his responsibilities...

what say friends...?????😃

i sooo vryy hope yaar if this turn true..........the story is leadin no where..........even if [P start dopin JOB i personally don't find nything interesting in it.........😕😕 infact cv's sud have showed K pushed by P in soem or other way to start doin work................😕