Posted: 11 years ago
Omg now a mama also came.............it is too much.........there r so many many many many characters in it.........i mean there r some characters which r useless like shankar.....and etc etc......nd now mama...............??.........for having so many characters in the show they even not showing the old fav chracters likee kabir,chand,haseena.......is it not a stupid way to spoil the show.....we luv chandeena and kabir and we r not getting them frm a while............Ouch..i just want to tell this thing.... Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 11 years ago
I agree with you there are so many new entries ! And main characters as Kabir and Chandeena are missing ! Confused
Totally agree with you.
Yeah I miss Kabir alot.Unhappy
Whats the point bringing other characters and not giving screenspace to main characters?Geek
Anyways , I like the character Shankar.
Yeah.... what happened to Kabir, Chandeena?? But I have to say I like Shankar.... Maybe they should cut out the mama role.Confused
u r rite man, missing kabir n misha jokes!
me missing Chandeena Unhappy
The additional characters like mama will show us the story of Pia  & her mother and what exactly happened...
I guess the additional characters are justified... as long as they show us our Abhiya scenes... Heart