MN OS GALLERY...FRIEND AHEAD OF HUSBAND..Pg 67...

drmaha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hi guyz...this is my first os and so nervous i dont know how it will respond...😔
well m new to this ff...and wrote different stuffs but didnt update ever but now m updating my first os on the request of my dearest dr.fiza...😉
also on the request of tasfia.and mehak...😊
pls do comment me honestly...ur comments will be important for me...😊

Dr.Maha...

INDEX

MN  OS GALLERY

2. BUSINESS TRIP

PART 1
       PART 2
       PART 3

Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmaha thumbnail

''JOURNEY TO SOUL''

LIFE '''''..!!! strange,unpredictable sumtymes gives lots of happiness,courage to bear the loses , smiles sumtymes snatches all ur dreams,happiness,smile even a person who bcum a part of our life,of our dreams''''''''..

Love gives meaning to our lives ' as do friendship, or art or faith in God. These are factors of true happiness, of inner peace, of feelings of harmony, allowing meaning to our existence.
But there is the other side. There is the cruelty of life, the pain, the evil, not to talk of death. They are the hidden tigers,ready to attack the imprudent,self confidence etc.....
Is between these pendulums - the positive, the one that gives happiness and meaning, and the negative - that our lives are lived. And when we meditate about all that, we arrive at a diverse and disagreeing set of thoughts about the meaning and purpose of life.

Nupur was sitting besid a lake the most beautiful place according to her where she find the peace,satisfaction...surrounding by the mountain,near the lake there is a lots n lots of flowers of different colors..........ts abt to sunset whn her mother (mrs.Bhushan) calld her........

Mrs.Bhushan: Nupur! Cum inside its getting cold outside...

Nupur: (after breaka pert frm her world of thoughts) Coming Mom......

Nupur whose life suddenly changed after a miserable accident lives shifted frm Mumbai to a small town wid her parents and his younger bro samrat .nupur doing a job in a well reputed company in order to support her family and to secure their future's...

Nupur: Hey sami (smart) wht u doing?

Sami: completing my assign...

Nupur: ok(silent and thinking)

Sam: y? koi kaam hai?

Nupur:  nai..bas aisei hi pocha..

Sami: looked at her and closed his books..now tell me wht happened?...wana ask sumthg''?

Nupur: (after taking a deep sighs'') will u do me a favour? Its request sami''

Sami: kaho sis''

Nupur: I don't want to go to abroad pls try an understand'.maa baujii ko bhi samjhao meri baat nai suntai vo''

Sami: (slightly wid anger) dekhoo sis'..tum jo chahoo givo huga per ye baat tumharo nai manay gai hum.ye tum bhi achay se janti hu'.v all r going thn whts the problem''?

Nupur: par mai nai jana chati tum samjhtai q nai? mai yahi rehna chahtei hu apni yadoo se dur ja k mai nai jee pao gi'(her voice started to shiever)

(With tears in her eyes) tum log bhi sunloo mai nai jaogii..aur samii tum tu achai se jantai hu k mai''''she suddenly realized' and just ran away towards her room and begin to cry''.

Sami: his eyes filled wid tears and he went out of the house to spend sometime alone as nupur has realized hin''''.and he don't want to accept this''''..

Nupur: q? akhar q? merai sath hi aisa q? kiya kia tha maine? (tears flowing frm her eyes? Suddenly she saw ''''''. And smile came on her face''.her past stands in front of her''

PAST:

Three years back at Mumbai'..

Nupur in her last year of masters prgm in advertising'and diya her best frnd since school dayz also wid her'''.

Nupur: (making castle in air) tum daikhna diya kaisei mai aab apnay sapnai purai karoo gi ek advertising company ki owner baan k'.

Diya: looked at her wid sarcastic smile'oh! Hello madam wapes aajao subah hugayei'' aur vo jo larka tumhay daikhnai ara hai hai usska kiya?

Nupur: maa bauji ko mai samjha doo gi aur ladka usski tu mai''''vo meray bayei hath ka khel hai''..smild as she got the trophy''..and winked at diya''.

Diya:ek baat pochu?

Nupur: pochu?

Diya: tum shadi se bhagti q hu?

Nupur: mai shadi se nai piyar se bhagti hu''.

Diya: yeh kiya logic hai teri''.?

Nupur: tu nai samjhay gi.

Diya: tu samjh na mjhey'.

Nupur: diya yeh piyar wiyar kch nai hota sirf time pass hota hai..mjhey tu yeh samjh nai aata k kisi ko daikh kaisei ap k dil mai feelings aajati hai ''..kaisei loog pagal hujatai hai piyar I just don't under stand it''.(with irritation)

Diya: jab huga na tujh ko piyar tab pochu gi k aab bata kaha gayei teri falsafay''. Teasing her wid smile

Nupur: daikhay gai''than they both went for their clss

Mayank is the owner of Sharma advertising company'he running his quite successfully'mr.sharma handover him all the business ane went to uk to spend some time wid his wife'''.mayank is quite a sober person, romantic,reserve person'.hates disorganize people and always want his everythg on time'''

Mayank: mr.Aditya I want to know whn people finally got assistant for me? I don't have mch time'..international projectis on the way and I don't want to lose it at any cost''.( bit angry)

Mr.aditya: don't worry sir.today is a last day for interviews will definetly get hired sumone'..

Mayank: ok! I will also join u then'.

Mr.aditya: ok sir''

Nupur: getting late for an interview.oh god pls mai time se puhanch jao.yeh diya ki bachi kaha reh gayei hai.( suddenly she heard horn) thank god she arrived.

Kah areh gayei thei tumhai pata hai k aaj mera interview hai '

Diya; sorry yar tu janti hai yeh Mumbai ka traffic'..

Nupur; after gave her tough look'.shall we go''.?

Dia: with smile'..ok boss'.

AT OFFICE:

Nupur: hi.m nupur bhushan and I came for an interview'..

Receptionist: pls have a seat.

Nupur: pls god help me.i want this at any cost.

Receptionist: Ms.bhushan u may proceed for the interview to tht room'..

After enter into the room nupur say hello to evry one and in the mean while mayank had taken the close notice of her'

Long black hairs beautifully knot a ponytail, light pink choori daar,fair glowing complexion looking soo innocent to him.he constantly looking at her whn she heard a voices'nupur interview has been startd'..sumwhere sumthg strike in his mind'''..and widout further delay he appoint her'.

That day was become the unforgettable day for the nupur as she took her first step towards her future''.

BUT''.. who knows there life starts changing from that day and destiny w8ing for them''..

Nupur friendly nature makes mayank to attract towards her'nuper has taken all his responsibilities'.

Nupur  was busy in mayank office and was standing near his table.whn mayank enter the room he stuned by looking at her.open black hairs, blue dress with slight makeup was looking just out of this world he moves towards her and thn stop behind her he was busy in her beauty whn nupur moves bck and was abt to slip whn mayank hold her waist she was bent down and facing towards  mayank face both seeing each other eyes nupur first time felt sumthg in his heart'both felt like losing their control over eachother their hear beat rises whn mayank came more closer to nupur, she didn't ever felt such type of feeling they were just abt to kiss eachother whn door knocks and they both stood straight nupur was slightly confused and was't understand her own feelings and then she rushed towards their room on the other side mayank also embaressed'..

One month tour of business is just abt to come and nupur is soo excited as she finally getting a chance to prove herself''.day came all are leaving for the town near goa'.it was beautiful farm house having all the facilities, green trees surround it, having a lake.clouds were so near like one can touch them'.all are tired so they take rest and waiting for tomorrow's morning'

Nupur open her eyes and went to the balcony and enjoying the weather out there she didn't noticed that sum one was looking at her ya it was mayank.he lost in her beauty'her fairy white complexion maker her the fairy of the town''.

Mayank and nupur was become a very good frnds whnever they got free time they just move around the town..both sitting near the lake.

Mayank: take out a wrapped gift and gave to nupur.

Nupur: whts this?

Mayank: daikho tu tumharay liyei'

Nupur: meray liyei par q?

Mayank: q? kiya mai apni piyari se dost k liyei kch la bhi nai sakta''

Nupur: smiled'.q nainupur open it .it was a beautiful heart shape diamond pendent.wow.yeh tu buhat khubsurat hai'..thank u mayank'it was really  beautiful'..

Mayank: mai pehenao agar tumhay bura na lagay.

Nupur: sure.

Mayank'moves aside her hairs and place that pendant in her neck'..the moment mayank touched her she start shivering like her heart can jump out at any moment'.she feels endless satisfaction'                                                                                     nupur have u ever fall in b4?

Nupur: no mayank..

Mayank? Y?

Nupur: hiding her feeling frm him'..bcoz I don't believe in it'.

Mayank: loked at her nupur love is very beautiful..ap ko ap k wujud kai honai ka ahsas karati hai'.iss se ziyada koi khubsurat feeling dunya mai nai''jab tumhay piyar huga then mai pochu ga'''.

Nupur: aisa kabhi nai huga.mai aisa honai nai dogi'..she said it wid confident'..kiya apko hua kabhi?

Mayank: looked in her deep eyes.pata nai'..

Nupur? Matlab

Mayank: nupur merai achnak se headache hurahai hai can we pls leave'..

Nupur:sure'.

After reached to his room.

Nupur: mai apka saar dabadoo.

Mayank: no nupur.mai theik hu.med lailooga'.

Nupur: gave her tablet he swallow it and laid on the bed..after few mins he slept'.

Nupur: remain in his room.she herself shocked that y is she doing this forhim'.nupur whole nite sit beside mayank''

AFTER 2 WEEKS:

mayank came to nupur's room and told her to come to lake side to celebrate the success party at 8pm.nupur was happy to heard this as it was her first celebration'..

AT 8PM:

When nupur arrived she was surprised to see the red rose's right from the enterance to the lake were beautifully settled on the way along with white and pink flowers which were arranged in a way that it make a name "nupur". Like 'N' made it wid white flower then 'u' with pink then 'p' wid white, 'u' with pink, 'r' with white.nnupur was stunned by looking all this she was't understand whts going on'

Nupur:  sab kaha hai .mayank nai tu kaha tha k 8 bajay sab aajayei gai yaha tu koi bhi nai hai'

As she moved forward she became more shocked by loking at the beautifully arranged tables set with orchids and roses along with balonns hanging on the top of the table also placed on the carpet'.candle is burning'..

In the mean while mayank who stood at the corner of lake was mesmerized by the beauty of the nupur..she wore red and black sleeveless gown,open long black hairs,backless.

She was absolutely the princess of my heart mayank saying this to himself'.he was then move towards nupur'...

Nupur felt the  presence of sumone  she turned around and saw mayank standing behind her'.

Mayank: aao nupur( move towards table) betho''kharri q hu?

Nupur: still silent

Mayank: tum soch rahi hugi k yah sab kia hai aur party kaha hai?

Nupur: with expressionless face '..involve in his words'.

Mayank: mai tumse kch kehna chata tha buhat time se'.infact apnai apko dhoond raha tha janai ki koshish ker raha tha''samajh nai aaraha tha k yeh kiya huraha hai meray sath aur q'''..?jab se tumhay daikha hai nupur ek ajjebb se ahsas dil mai hua hai'.aisa maine pehlay kabhi nai feel kiya'..(silent)

Nupur: openly bolyei ap kiya kehna chatai hai?

Mayank: nupur mai tumse'.(looking in her eyes) nupur''. "I love u" mai tumse buhat piyar kerta hu'tumharai sath apni puri zindagi guzarna chata hu'..kiya tum''..

Nupur: stunned and standup wht?

Mayank: haa nupur''.yeh sach hai'..( moves towards her) par mein apse piyar nai kerti'

Mayank: kertu hu tumbhi mjhse piyar. Tumharay piyar nai hi tu mjhey himmay dei'.( move closed to nupur)

Nupur: step back'.nahi kerti  mai apse piyar''

Mayank: nahi kerti piyar'jab mai tumharay kareeb aataa hut u kiya tumhay kch feel nai hota?

Nnupur: nahi

Mayank : take her hands in his hands'.jab mai tmhaychota hu tab bhi kch nai hota .

Nupur: nahi hota'''

mayank:  he stretched her and she bumped in his chest''.agar tum piyar nai kerti tu jab meri tabyet theik nai thei tu ussdin tum puri raat q meray room mai thei'q tm puri raat jagi'''.?

(nupur loking at her wid surprise) haa nupur mai utha hua tha maine sab daikha'whn u kissed on my 4head''then he kissed on nupur forehead'''batao aab bhi kch feel nai hota.nupur heart beat rises''mayank came more closed to her as there was no distance''.

He whisper in her eyer bolo nupur''kiya aab bhi tum yahi kaho gi k tum mjhse piyar nai kerti''.? Kissed on her ear'..nupur step back and tried to freed herself whn mayank hold her more tightly''jawab do nupur''?

Nupur loses her consciousness and closed her eyes.he kissed on her neck nupur thenresponded and huged him''.

Nupur: I love u mayank'..i really love u lot'''

The moment she said that words mayank felt like he is in heaven, all his dreams come true, mayank hugged her more passionetley, and then the flowers start to fall on them, and their love become more aggressive, mayank broke a part kissed on her cheeks, eyes,and finally his lips captured her and she responded with the same passion'..

This night was became the most beautiful night on earth as the two love birds starts their " journey to soul"

With time passes mayank and nupur's love increasing day by day,he treated her like a princess, he fulfill her each and every wish'

Mayank: nupur mai tumhay dunya ki haar khushi daina chata hu,mjhse wada karoo tumhari ankhoo kabhi ansoo nai aayei gai''.

Nupur: placed her hand on his shoulder.mai wada kerti hu''

Today both were happy as their wedding has been fixed and they getting married after eight months'.todey they are last time seeing other as their families orderd them that now they wont meet before their wedding'''.mayank called nupur and said her to be ready as he was cuming to pick her up''..

It was 8 pm and nupur was getting ready wearing her pink dress as mayank insisted her to wore it''on the other side mayank was driving and soo happy'he droves his car and imagine his future wedding with nupur''..nupur was just abt to ready and looked at mayank pic'..

Nupur: kaise lag rahi hu mayank?she blushd whn she imagine mayank's words and feelings''.

Mayank wa sgetting late as he already got stuck in traffic'.it was 8: 30 whn he rushed his car' he cant w8 to see his nupur'..he speedup his limit and whn he turned his car he saw a truck cuming towards him''.mayank over take the truck and lost his control and his car got crash into another car''mayank got out of the windscreen'..his blood flowing like a rain''he called nupur with pain his voice''all the moments which they both spend together moves in his eyes'..he forwarded his hand to capture those but they were too far''

Mayank: nupur mjhey maaf kerdoo mai tumhara promise fulfill nai kersaka''.he want nupur to see last time but his heart beat getting slower''he is moving to the world where no one can get him back'''ahhhhhh'...mayank atlast closed his eyes''.he is gone''..his journey finishes here....all his dreams vanished away.....

Nupur in the mean time looking at herself whn she heard the voice of fallen frame'..mayank pic was split into pieces'.

Nupur: oh no'...yeh kiya hua'...mayank ki pic'..yeh kaise indication hai''..?suddenly her phone bell rang'she picked a phone and get the demised news of mayank''she get fainted''

After three days she opened her eyes and whn she realized that mayank is no more''..she start shouting''..mayank, mayank.kaha hai mera mayank? Mjhey meray mayank k pas lai chaloo pls'''vo mjhey chor k nahi jasakta'..ussnai mjhse wada kiya kiya tha hmesha sath rehnai'..vo mjhey dhoka nai daiskta''.every one at hospital stoped her''she completely broken in to pieces she couldn't be able to believe tht his mayank has gone leaving her alone''.

She loses her health day by day'.once she fainted on the road her parents took her to the hospital'..whn her reports came it reveals that she has a cancer ,and that was on last stage''

Whn nupur heard this she smiled, as she got her dream''..she moves to that beautiful town near goa where they spend their special moments'''.

PRESENT:

She hold the pic of maynk and tears flowing from her eyes..

Nupur: mayank u know na tht I have a cancer and every one wants me to go to abroad for the treatment but I refused and wont go.how can I go leaving u alone mayank''.

I am happy that I got a way to come to u my life ,my dream, my soul is u and widout mayank nupur is incomplete''..

My journey to soul begins now, do wait for  me mayank, ur's nupur will come to u soon very soon, waiting for that day whn we will again meet and than starts our new life...., NEW JOURNEY TO SOUL '''''''. AND IT WILL CONTINUE FOREVER''''''.

THE END

DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF U LIKE...

Edited by drmaha - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 thnks jani for writing it n updating it

OMG...i hate u😡😡....i know u told me its nt a hppy ending but it will b tht painfull i dint knew....

maha tu mjhy kal mil..batao gi mein....😡

but it was an awesum writing dear....the way u described life first ...thn there emotions..there pain...n than her sucees in defeating sumhow life....

where the first part was so beautiful..😍.😍😍specailly the confesion was heavnly ....sooo romanti ....really ..😍😍
the second part was so painfull..😭😭......the way u defines mayank death...ahy Allah....😭😭

n than the winning smile on nupur face whn she heard she has cancer....i can just imagine how must she have felt ....

👏👏👏👏..absoulety a grest piece of writing ,,,n u dare to stop doing soooo

luv ya  

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

LIFE '''''..!!! strange,unpredictable sumtymes gives lots of happiness,courage to bear the loses , smiles sumtymes snatches all ur dreams,happiness,smile even a person who bcum a part of our life,of our dreams''''''''..

Love gives meaning to our lives ' as do friendship, or art or faith in God. These are factors of true happiness, of inner peace, of feelings of harmony, allowing meaning to our existence.

But there is the other side. There is the cruelty of life, the pain, the evil, not to talk of death. They are the hidden tigers,ready to attack the imprudent,self confidence etc.....

Is between these pendulums - the positive, the one that gives happiness and meaning, and the negative - that our lives are lived. And when we meditate about all that, we arrive at a diverse and disagreeing set of thoughts about the meaning and purpose of life.

Maha i m loving this sentences-GOSH u said some beautiful realty of our life.

i really loved it frm the core of my heart

it was an awesome OS dear

simply amazing

i know it was a sad one- but i said na if mayur r together then its doesnt matter for me whether  the update is happy or sad...........

yaae loved ur story- i loved mayur and mostly i loved their confession

but destiny played a cruel game with them which was unexpected

but they couldn't apart my mayur

becoz a true love alwz finds its own way

anyway -maha u r an excellent writer

plz be confident dear- we r alwz with u

and do write more

take care

Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful OS.....

u wrote very beautifully

plzzz do write more

Edited by maria-soniarti - 13 years ago
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it's soooo touching lovedd it
drmaha thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

thnks jani for writing it n updating it

OMG...i hate u😡😡....i know u told me its nt a hppy ending but it will b tht painfull i dint knew....

maha tu mjhy kal mil..batao gi mein....😡

but it was an awesum writing dear....the way u described life first ...thn there emotions..there pain...n than her sucees in defeating sumhow life....

where the first part was so beautiful..😍.😍😍specailly the confesion was heavnly ....sooo romanti ....really ..😍😍
the second part was so painfull..😭😭......the way u defines mayank death...ahy Allah....😭😭

n than the winning smile on nupur face whn she heard she has cancer....i can just imagine how must she have felt ....

👏..absoulety a grest piece of writing ,,,n u dare to stop doing soooo

luv ya  

Thank u sooooo mch for liking it..........😊
i was scared before posting ths........i m relieved now..........
really this os have many thgs sirf samjhnai ki baat hai.......😉
destiny game plan kerti hai n we stuck in it.............😭
nerdndproud thumbnail
wow........this was so emotional...........why u killed both of them........if it had happy ending then i loved it more.......bt now i loved it too....
drmaha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Maha i m loving this sentences-GOSH u said some beautiful realty of our life.

i really loved it frm the core of my heart

it was an awesome OS dear

simply amazing

i know it was a sad one- but i said na if mayur r together then its doesnt matter for me whether  the update is happy or sad...........

yaae loved ur story- i loved mayur and mostly i loved their confession

but destiny played a cruel game with them which was unexpected

but they couldn't apart my mayur

becoz a true love alwz finds its own way

anyway -maha u r an excellent writer

plz be confident dear- we r alwz with u

and do write more

take care

thank u faria......ur comment realy give me hope that i can write........😊
but m not an excelent writer .....😉
u r rite love finds its own way but not in every condition dear..........
destiny play games wid u ..........nd u cant understand.......😭
drmaha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

wow........this was so emotional...........why u killed both of them........if it had happy ending then i loved it more.......bt now i loved it too....

thank u so mch 4 likng it.........😊
actually i was just want to tell abt destiny......
thts i make little sad.......infact more than sad........🤢