*Star Parivaar*Ud pg 9~ SPA discussion here ONLY

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Frends, I know Shiv is not attending the SPA this year and this is making us feel really bad.
But the SLB team wud be there so atleast we can hope for the best.

And as SLB is part of Star Plus, and as Star Parivaar Awards is SP's one big annual event, I thought I'll make this topic where we can post anything related to Star Parivaar Awards n SLB from now onwards till the actual event takes place.
Mat be we get to catch a glimpse of our AmBo in some pre-award thing that is to happen in Mumbai... ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail

Television world's much-loved awards, The Star Parivaar Awards 2011, is all set to go international this year! SPA 2011 is to be held at a grand ceremony at The Venetian Macau in the exotic land of Macau on April 3. What's more, there are also some exciting programmes lined up before the Awards!

Star Plus will present an exclusive 30-minute programme about the Awards every day from March 28 to April 1, at 5.30 PM. Hum toh Chale Pardes, a special episode about The Venetian Macau, will be showcased between 6 to 7 PM on April 2. The red carpet to the Awards, Shubh Aagman, will be showcased on April 3, at 7.30 PM. The Awards ceremony will be held on April 3, between 8 and 11.30 PM.

Viewers will be able to watch their favorite stars' unique experiences, the uncensored fun and adventure at bungee jumping sessions, rehearsals, cultural interaction with local talents, etc. at Macao. They will see a different side to their favorite Parivaar members as the reality camera follows and captures their each move, and their moments of excitement and anxiety from the time the news breaks, till the culmination event. There will be some amazing stunts, breathtaking performances and spectacular visuals, which will together result in a never-before-seen spectacle, a grand opening act and a surprise mega-finale that summarizes this year's 'wish-fulfillment' theme.

The Star Parivaar Awards were introduced by Star Plus in 2003 as the first ever official recognition for the creative television community of actors, directors, writers, producers and technicians who have delivered on the Star Plus promise of exceptional television content, reaching out to millions of Indian homes day after day. From there on, the Awards have only become bigger and better.

Speaking about SPA 2011, Mr. Anupam Vasudev, EVP Marketing and Communication, Star India, said, "Over the years, Star Parivaar has grown to be the biggest and the most revered family in the entertainment space in India. We celebrate this spirit of family each year at Star Parivaar Awards which are larger than life celebrations. While Star Parivaar Awards 2010 saw the birth of a new Star Plus with its refreshed brand promise of Rishta Wahi Soch Nayi, year 2011 promises to be bigger and better and full of surprises. We hope to bring an event full of exuberance, innovation, and an unforgettable sizzling, iconic experience for our viewers."

Ms. Ruth Boston, Vice President, Destination Marketing, The Venetian Macao, said, "We are honored and delighted to host the Star Parivaar Awards at The Venetian Macao."

Keep your calendars marked for SPA 2011!

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alju thanks for sharing the article,
but i am not at all excited for the SPA anymore as i used to be before, now SPA have lost its charm, and plus knowing that shiv won't be there, got no reason to watch it, but will watch it for amrit.
ganga16tr thumbnail
i'm disappointed that bebo aint gonna be there, but lets see what happens. after all the rest of the teams gonna be their.. and then for the sake of SGP i'm gonna be watching!
Ambofan thumbnail
Yes Afee we can still watch it for the sake of Amrit and Ganga I'll also be looking out for SGP n what kind of performances everyone does.
Kaash AmBo kahin nominate to hotey... phir ek umeed to hoti...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article dear. But I'm very disappointed with SPA because Shiv won't be there and no nominations for AmBo😭
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
i am not getting one thing, why SP is going to be air this early, it usually air during middle of the year, most likely in june, then why this year its going to air in March, arghhhhhhhhhh june mein hota to kitna acha hota, bebo could have got chance to join it too. really gonna miss her.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
OMG i hate this unfairness,
i just saw a video where the SP members were shooting for the title track of SPA 2011, OMG i hated, no ambo in their, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. seriously SP should learn how to treat every show fairly and give each show same respect. all of the shows doesn't rock, some rockss, some are good, some stay at average, and some are bad. there are many shows and everyone doesn't like every show. i just don't know when SP will learn this.
"Sorry no offense, i am just mad right now."
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No this cannot happen. AmBo are not even there in the title track of SPA😡. Then what is the use of a name like Star Parivaar.
Ambofan thumbnail
Oh really ??? 😡
Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh...
SP is too mean, they can still give preference to shows like Hmari Devrani but not to SLB which is wayyyy better. I wish I cud know the reason for all this propaganda against SLB...
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago