I will be less active from now

angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
........hi guys............as you all can understand by the name of my post , i will be very less active from now..........and ya that i have to because i seriously can't stop myself from doing that .. that has reasons but of course not the lame reasons like that i am emotional and got hurt...........because i am not concerned..........neither i take stress from the forum  fights here.............yes the forum is  one important part of life............but a part not whole life ...........there are many other things in life which are important......and its an advice to all emotional one's here....guys the friendship which has blossomed in the forum......and those memories are more special than some random fights .......so please never take the decision of leaving forum because of that silly willy fights which are useless  .........ok coming to my reason........STUDIES , Currier ...they are the sole reasons .......moreover some personal problems are related to it........guys as boards are starting from 1st march......and studies should be the first priority so i cant come here but to my bad luck.......i have to shift to banglore after my boards .......and as my family is not aware of if....(.i used to come online from cyber cafae or one of my friend's home....)...so of course i will not be able to continue with it.....but will still try my best for the near and dear ones........i have genuinely enjoyed my journey on if.......the first time in my life i made friends....who accept me as i am......thanks sur , pari ,.dolly , jenny , varshu , mahi for always being there for me......and so will like to thank aashi , sana , yashika , affy , gina for the wonderful conversations..... .i hope for all the mistakes that made me khatarnaak ....u people will at least try your best to forgive me.....well i know there are never hard feelings for anyone here......so even i am on the safer side.....thank's god.......i will take it has a pleasure to give some advices to some people here.........please i request dont take them on heart...

Sur - At least now become responsible for things and at least learn not to repeat the same mistakes again and again....Because i am telling u that is gonna hurt u only.....Try to learn to distinguish between wrong and right.......u always cannot take both the sides.....not just in the forum but apply this in your life and the last but not the least........dont ....don't ever trust people blindly because after that if they hurt u than that's definitely your mistake not there's ......understand and one more thing......trust your close friends because as sanaya said they yell because they care.....i yell because i care and i hope u will understand that one day my sweetheart ,🤗

Pari - Even u belong to over emotional group but i am glad u r more sensible one.......dont take things to heart easily jaan.....life is a coin with both the sides......if one is happiness than the other has to be sorrow......but we still should try not to let the things affect us so easily.....and i love u for speaking in front instead of backstabbing...i really appreciate that....🤗.

To all Mayurians and Sgians .........take a chill pill jaanis......bahut bahut jaldi hyper ho jaate ho.....and u are not  gonna get anything out of bashing the actors u dont like...moreover even by giving names ....its u who is becoming bad or worse not the once u are naming.....remember whenever we put a finger on others ......four fingers face us.... ..😊......

I really hope i dint said anything wrong and hope this post  will be only filled with love and laughter.....so my close ones....listen again....i want laughter.....not tears .....samjhe...??.

Edited by Damini2000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
W*H........whom are u talking about???:OOO dont dare giving me a heartattack!!
angelllllllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

W*H........whom are u talking about???:OOO dont dare giving me a heartattack!!

parzzzzzzzzz..................let's me write the post first .............😉
angelllllllll thumbnail
likhne to deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
y everyone started leaving yar =(
ok u know really well what to do
but still want u to stay
will miss u =(
best of luck for bright future
hope to see u back

angelllllllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: chilluppp

y everyone started leaving yar =(
i really am not aware of that actually.......

ok u know really well what to do
ya i know.........
but still want u to stay
sara......i would have if i could but i couldn't.........but will miss u......
will miss u =(
Same here
best of luck for bright future
awwwww...........thanks a tone for this...........
hope to see u back
 may be................i just wonder ki kaash aisa ho hi jaaye..........anyways thanks.....🤗....

Edited by Damini2000 - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So at last the day has come

ok let me first quote your post....................😭.
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Damini2000

........hi guys............as you all can understand by the name of my post , its the time to bid adieu to this forum and that too not for some days..........but for forever.....and ya i will not stop because i seriously can't ....well moreover who will want to stop the khatarnaak member of the forum...smiles......and yes  for forever and that has reasons but of course not the lame reasons like that i am emotional and got hurt...........because i am not concerned..........neither i take stress from the forum  fights here.............yes the forum is  one important part of life............but a part not whole life ...........there are many other things in life which are important......and its an advice to all emotional one's here....guys the friendship which has blossomed in the forum......and those memories are more special than some random fights .......so please never take the decision of leaving forum because of that silly willy fights which are useless  .........ok coming to my reason........STUDIES , Currier ...they are the sole reasons .......moreover some personal problems are related to it........guys as boards are starting from 1st march......and studies should be the first priority so i cant come here but to my bad luck.......i have to shift to banglore after my boards .......and as my family is not aware of if....(.i used to come online from cyber cafae or one of my friend's home....)...so of course i will not be able to continue with if....so this adieu....a bye.....i have genuinely enjoyed my journey on if.......the first time in my life i made friends....who accept me as i am......thanks sur , pari ,.dolly , jenny , varshu , mahi for always being there for me......and so will like to thank aashi , sana , yashika , affy , gina for the wonderful conversations..... .i hope for all the mistakes that made me khatarnaak ....u people will at least try your best to forgive me.....well i know there are never hard feelings for anyone here......so even i am on the safer side.....thank's god....Ok before bidding a good bye......i will take it has a pleasure to give some advices to some people here.........please i request dont take them on heart...

Sur - At least now become responsible for things and at least learn not to repeat the same mistakes again and again....Because i am telling u that is gonna hurt u only.....Try to learn to distinguish between wrong and right.......u always cannot take both the sides.....not just in the forum but apply this in your life and the last but not the least........dont ....don't ever trust people blindly because after that if they hurt u than that's definitely your mistake not there's ......understand and one more thing......trust your close friends because as sanaya said they yell because they care.....i yell because i care and i hope u will understand that one day my sweetheart ,🤗

Pari - Even u belong to over emotional group but i am glad u r more sensible one.......dont take things to heart easily jaan.....life is a coin with both the sides......if one is happiness than the other has to be sorrow......but we still should try not to let the things affect us so easily.....and i love u for speaking in front instead of backstabbing...i really appreciate that....🤗.

To all Mayurians and Sgians .........take a chill pill jaanis......bahut bahut jaldi hyper ho jaate ho.....and u are not  gonna get anything out of bashing the actors u dont like...moreover even by giving names ....its u who is becoming bad or worse not the once u are naming.....remember whenever we put a finger on others ......four fingers face us.... ..😊......

I really hope i dint said anything wrong and at least my ending post will be only filled with love and laughter.....so my close ones....listen again....i want laughter.....not tears .....samjhe...??.

p.s.- A request to MODS ...please deactivate my id.....and i have thought about everything ..and i think i dont need this id anymore......and ya guys i am sur's neighbor...so i will come online sometimes by her id....and if u wanna say something to me.....u can message her......i trust her completely.....and someone please quote my post....so this message don't become invisible when my id is deactivate and my friend's can read this.......🤗......

EtherealRati thumbnail
..........reserved ...........

EtherealRati thumbnail
i am with u pari............that's not fair...............ye madam ek cyber cafae nahi dhoondh sakti banglore mein............i mean deactivate karane ki kya jarurat hain...........😭